LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

They wil. dry 24/7 are WAY thicker and work so much better. OK, I'll confess that I have yet to try cushies, but I have tried the other 'super dry kids' type and they aren't much better then depends...maybe depends are better, I don't know. All I do know is that Cushies and other ABU products are more of a 'play prop" than a real practical daily use diaper :glare: They might work better with a booster in them, something like say one of those Abena boosters or a Bambino quattro.... BUt the ABU stuff is just to thin, especially for over night use. The 24/7 are the top and by far the best at absorbtion and protection...if you don't mind the bulk. Bambino bellissimos are right up there as well, with the Abena Xplus (aka s4-m4-l4-xl4) and molicares super plus. They are all great products with their own idiosyncrasies.

Anything is better then what you have been using though..

Good luck and enjoy!

lol All the ABU diapers are much better then Depend. dry24/7 do hold a little more then the ABU brand so you will be a little better off at night with dry 24/7. but i am very happy with abu diapers i buy more ABU cushies then any other brand ABU are very good diapers and the best looking diapers

It might be just me but I've never found Dry 24/7 to be overly loud. I've never tried the Cushies but Dry 24/7 have more of a rustling sound as opposed to an all out crinkle.....

Your mileage may vary of course. Its all about perception I suppose.

• 2 weeks later...

NO NO NO... no comparison what-so-ever.... I've tried both... still have both.... the absorbancy between the two is nowhere close. The plastic is much louder on ABU. Bambino absorbs a lot more. The sizing is different. The tapes are different. They are not the same.