LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abu Cushies Vs Dry 24/7

this may have been covered already but i was wondering if the dry 24/7 is thicker than the cushies ?and the loudest of the 2 ?aand if i get a dry 24/7 i would wear a small medium . i was wondering what color they are and who shippes them discretly sry im a bad speller

No comparison in the two as far as thickness goes. Dry247 is considerably thicker. The overall practical purpose of the dry247 is better. They are going to hold more. The ABU is louder, both in color and noise. Look at pics, it is what it is. All sizes of the dry 247 are white now. I don't think size small is currently available. I would go with Mediums if you are a smaller person. The Larges are big. You left out your size, so I don't know what to suggest. Hope this helps.

they are crinkly, yes, but they aren't overly, and if you wear a onesie or pair of briefs over it, the sound is minimized.

yes, if you are walking around a quiet library, you are going to hear it, but nobody else is, and even if they do, they aren't going to think, "ZOMG YOU ARE WEARING A DIAPER!"

On a different point, the cushies aren't really designed for incontinent folk. I find that they don't pull the moisture away from the skin the way the Dry 24/7 or even the Bellisimos do, it just sort of leaves a wet film there. The Dry 24/7 really do a good job pulling the moisture away, which is much better for your skin and prevents diaper rash.

Dry 24/7 are not that crinkly, especially compared to Bambinos or ABUs. They are great absorbant diapers but I've found that the leak guards on the sides are not that great. I've had quite a few blowouts in poopy diapers with the 24/7s; they don't hold up to "vigorous" activities as well as Bambinos do.