LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Uhm...H..Hello?

My name is Taylor..

I'm an adult baby..I 'spose. I'm very shy with this. I recently came out to my boyfriends about it. (I'm in a polygamous relationship.)

I'm taking the first steps into becoming comfortable with myself, trying to get a grip on who I am. I have my own binkie and my sippy cup. I love my stuffys and my legos. I'm two years old..so I love to be rocked to sleep, cared for. Everything you could want in a daddy. My boyfriends have offered to be my daddies, but to be honest. I don't think they know where to start, nor do I. I've played alone for so many years. Being spoken to as a baby still makes me blush and giggle. I'm not used to all of this.

Hi and welcome to DD :) There's a lot to explore when you 'open up' about this in your life, so just go where you feel like going and see whether you like it. About your 'daddies', well they can do the same thing ;) Be open enough in communication so that each of you know how the others feel, what is liked or disliked, and go slow for comfort. I think y'all will do just fine :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

Hi and welcome to DD :) There's a lot to explore when you 'open up' about this in your life, so just go where you feel like going and see whether you like it. About your 'daddies', well they can do the same thing ;) Be open enough in communication so that each of you know how the others feel, what is liked or disliked, and go slow for comfort. I think y'all will do just fine :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your kind words.