LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Deal With A Loss

This morning my dog was dead, and I've been crying ever since. I noticed she wouldn't eat since Thursday. :'( I'm just so sad right now, I tried my best to make her cheer up cause she was a bit depressed. But my heart is so broke. Right now. :(

Being alot older I have been in your situation before, many times.

It's up to you if you want to replace your dog with another, but it is good theraphy to bring you out of the funk your in.

The dog that is gone will always be in your memory, but another puppy will make you feel much better annd help you get over your grief.

Thank u for.the input ballu, she did leave me three puppies whom I won't be giving away. I just feel so sad that I think I could of done something that could of prevented this. I hope I get over this soon. I can't get her sad stare she gave me yesterday like if she was saying good bye.

I couldn;t say what to do becasue when ever i lost a pet, i tend to advoid the sustreation because i know i couldn;t handel it.

But like another posted, i think the best way to recover from this is to get another puppy.

I hear ya, I just can't get her sad stare she was giving me yesterday. She was barely 2 and a half, don't know if that's old in dog years, but I miss the happy panting I would get from, when ever she saw me.

Not eating since Thursday didn't really give you a lot of time to investigate. A lot of vets are closed on the weekend, and even if you could have gotten your dog to one on Friday, there is no guarantee they could have adequately dealt with the medical needs of your dog at that time. Maybe they could have, but maybe not. The important thing is that I know you did the best you could given the circumstances. Try not to blame yourself too much for what happened as it may not have been anything you could have done something about anyway.

Losing a pet is like losing a best friend, so I sympathise with what you are going through, puffybedwetter. A few months ago, my brother and his family had to put their dog down due to cancer, and it was a sad state of affairs for all concerned. Its definitely not the same going to visit them without that shitsu there, or them coming to visit without that incredibly sociable and lively dog. Still, Oliver is, I think, never going to be forgotten by us, as I am sure you will never forget your dog.

• Like 1

I hear ya, I just can't get her sad stare she was giving me yesterday. She was barely 2 and a half, don't know if that's old in dog years, but I miss the happy panting I would get from, when ever she saw me.

2 and a half years is young for a dog. She must have had some undetectable illness, that just sudenly came on. I am so sorry for your loss.

On the bright side, you do have her offspring to help you along in your grief. May they share many a happy year with you.

• Like 1

I'm sorry to hear of your loss :( It was not so long ago that I had to have my best friend of fourteen years put to sleep, and rare are the times I have cried like that. I swear that dog knew me better than I do and she will always hold a special place in my heart forever :wub: The topic has been oft discussed, but I believe that good dogs go to heaven, and if they don't then maybe I don't want to go there either ;)

May the puppies bring you an equal, if different, happiness and remind you that they came from someone special who you will meet again someday :)

Bettypooh