LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Starting The Sissy Role

Diaper666

• 3 weeks later...
Guest littlegirlalexis

It depends on how much you want to spend. Ebay is a good place to look for a sissy dress. Searcg for adult baby dress or sissy dress. Tights and maryjanes are also good to have.

• 1 month later...

When i wear my diapers i wear panties and sometimes a bra over them im wondering is there any other good clothes to start with beside the underwear IE small dresses and what not kinda new to the sissy thing

You may try what I did and look for halloween costumes. I got a couple french maid type, and they work as well for little girl outfits. You may want to order petticoat, if you like the look. Good luck, Crissy

I have to agree with BabyWendyMarie. It really is the little things that make the feminine sissy really shine. It's knowing that you sissyhood, goes deeper than what you wear. Yeah clothes are great, but like all little girls, it really is the little things, like wearing a little ring. * I still enjoy the 25 cent candy machine ones* Or perhaps get hair extensions , http://www.hairextensions.com/. Another thing that BabyWendyMarie suggested cute little pink hair bows and ribbons. It really is about the little things, that make a little girl's heart sing. Shaving as well, feeling the smoothness of your bare skin, I am sure you've had hairy legs for a long time, and returning to baby smooth softness is a trip all on it's own.

Best of luck to you

Sincerely,

Mommy Shirley

It really is the little things that count and they are easier to acquire and hide. I began by buying a toddler girl's birthday card as a "cover" then something cute and adorable as a gift. A girl's pacifier first, baby bottle next, jewelry (bracelet, etc.), a soft satin cuddly doll, baby blanket set and so on.

You might also enjoy, as I do, shopping the thrift stores in your area... almost everything a baby girl or sissy baby needs can be found for pennies on the dollar and there are just scads of little things that will tug at you including some of the cutest plushy and cuddly dolls you'll find. Moreover, you can also find a lot of retro style "girl's" toys and accessories including my newest and most favorite nylon quilted baby blanket.

Ebay is a really great resource for little girl clothes in our sizes (plus) and nothing is more enjoyable and more feminine (or sissy) than some of the 1950's retro baby doll nightgowns I've won. In those days the baby doll was actually inspired by the Bishop or "float" baby dress (no waist), and some include puffed sleeves, two layers of nylon (the first is almost always opaque) and even panties that will easily fit over a diaper and plastic pants.

Rarely is the cost too prohibitive if your on a budget, and even if your not it's really a lot of fun simply shopping for that special little girl and who better to indulge?

Good luck!

Sissy2Baby

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

When i wear my diapers i wear panties and sometimes a bra over them im wondering is there any other good clothes to start with beside the underwear IE small dresses and what not kinda new to the sissy thing

If yiu are REAL lucky, as I am, you may have a friend that LOVES to sew and will make you a cute sisst dress just for you.