LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Have To Go Potty

My diaper is pretty wet right now and I have to pee again I can't really hold on that long because I have been wearing diapers for so long my bladder will just let loose. It happened to me like that this morning I had my diaper off and was getting ready to take a shower and when I stood up I just started peeing. I am beginning to pee now. I am wearing pampers cruisers.

Hi rissadiapergirl,

I am kind of the same way, in that I have been wearing diapers for so long that I just let go when I have to go pee. When I am not diapered I forget that I'm not and let the pee-pee flow out, and then I have an embarassing wet spot on the front of my jeans. I know this may sound silly, but I'd rather be embarassed by some one seeing my wet diaper other then some one seeing a big wet spot on my pants, at least you can hide alot of the smell behind a diaper and lots of baby powder. Huggies and Kissies! :whistling:

• 5 weeks later...

My diaper is pretty wet right now and I have to pee again I can't really hold on that long because I have been wearing diapers for so long my bladder will just let loose. It happened to me like that this morning I had my diaper off and was getting ready to take a shower and when I stood up I just started peeing. I am beginning to pee now. I am wearing pampers cruisers.

Me too diaper girl.I am wearing a soaking wet depends and got to pee right now!

ronald.nechetsky@rcn.com

I went shopping in wet pampers today..Write me please..Ron

post-5407-1148630980_thumb.jpg

post-5407-1148630980_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I have been 24/7 for a couple of months now, and decided to try adult sized cloth training pantsfor a day or two to see if I'd lost any control. I was out cutting grass, when I felt the urge to pee. I didn't forget that I wasn't diapered, but I tried to wait until the grass was done and didn't make it back to the potty before I wet my pants. So I guess I have lost some control now.

• 2 weeks later...

oh i wike these diapers~http://www.dailydiapers.com/megapics/albums/new-albums/plastic/normal_a1051.jpg

I found once one shows signs of lost control, willingly or for many of us unwillingly, it is risky to go about for very long without protection, even if only an underpad. Since I developed stress incontinence 12 years ago, I have worn something 24/7 except when swimming. If there were discreet "little swimmers" for us adults I would like to know.

"Big Swimmers" would be nice, for sure. Of course, they do little or nothing to keep pee out of the water. They're designed primarily to contain poop.

Where I used to swim, there's a discreet little sign saying that diaper dependent adults are required to wear close fitting plastic pants in the pool. Until a few years ago, I used to "cheat" on that sign by taking off my disposable diaper in the restroom before going into the pool. (You really DON'T want to wear a regular disposable in a pool!) About two years ago, though, I decided to stop going to the pool. I suppose I could wear plastic pants in the water, but I haven't been able to bring myself to try it.

That's a good idea for pools, plastic pants. I need some anyway, wish I hadn't thrown the others I had out thinking I was done with this. As for the main topic about risking going without a diaper after one has lost control issues, that's what it is a risk. But there are different types of protection for different situations where discretion might be needed--thick pads, undergarments, pull-ups etc. And they are all so soft and comfy so they can be enjoyable.

• 1 month later...

Thats the best feeling in the world - Not even feeling the urge to make pee-pee, just feeling the wetness. It took me a while to get to that point but now I might be walking or laying down and all of a sudden I fell my diaper getting wet. I'm hoping that my bladder is completely weakened to the point that I'll never be able to hold it in again.

I'm like alot of you responding here, even though I have listed myself as a diaper lover, I am incontinent now. I have urge/reflex incontinence. There are times I have that first signal my bladder wants to release and all of a sudden I'm wetting myself and now mostly, I find that my diaper is wet without any recolectionn of ever wetting.