LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are There Other Asian Dl Out There?

I'm an Asian DL. Now living in South Korea. There are DLs in South Korea. I've talked to them several times online. But the unwanted negative attention from the mass media does still make them underground.

South Korea is like an Middle Eastern country when it comes to social issues.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

@shydiaper2

There are ABDL's everywhere ;) Yet some other things come into play as to finding them. One is that while the internet may be easy for us, in many places people don't have it. On any subject you'll find more people where there is more internet access- the US, Europe, Asia, Australia, etc. And English is spoken either as a primary or secondary language in most of those places so if you're like me and only speak English, you won't find it if it's not written in English. There are some ABDL sites in other languages so if you speak that language you can find those sites :) Much the same goes for race- the majority of internet users in the world are Caucasian, and since most ABDL's are male, the predominant ABDL people found will be white males using English to communicate. It is NOT prejudice nor do we tolerate that here. We have people of all races and genders and locations among our members and we appreciate them all B)

I too have wondered what ABDL is like to people raised in other cultures where child-rearing is done differently. For instance in poor African countries, babies are not placed in diapers since here is no money for that. Instead the schedule of their eliminations is learned and the caretaker takes them to a place where they can 'do their thing' outside the home. In other places rags, or 'swaddling clothes' are used for similar economic reasons. It is mainly in the places where the internet is common; ie the richer nations; that you find disposable diapers which is the type of diaper most ABDL's I know of prefer. Poorer areas may be aware of them but unable to purchase them, and the most poor areas may have almost no knowledge of them. Some of us older ABDL's prefer cloth diapers a that is what we wore when we were raised. And always there are those will preferences not based on how they were raised or what they wore as children. That's where communities like ours can do so well through sharing our exoperiences :D

I can only speak of what I know, but in my experience here in the US I find many non-white cultures are far less tolerant of persons with unusual habits, and may even reach the level of being hostile to any of their people who are more than a little bit different :crybaby: That is truly sad and to me baffling- how can a minority desire acceptance and equality among a majority, yet not accept their own minorities within their own people? Still, it happens. And because of that I can fully understand why such persons might be very reticent to expose themselves as being this unusual online where there is a possibility of unwanted discovery. I want those people to know they are welcome here- perhaps our willing tolerance will lead the way to a better world for us all :groupwave:

We are an open and diversity-tolerant community on this website by design. We try to maintain a good balance between public accessibility and privacy and your personal info is never used or shared by the site owner for any reasons with anyone else. What you place here yourself is all that anyone will ever see about you here. Since most of us use English to communicate, you will find better response using it as well even if you have to use one of the online translators to do this. So long as you understand the publicly accessible nature of this site, please feel free to post your true self and your true feelings and know that you are among friends with a common interest.

Bettypooh

While not biologically Asian, I do have some of Asia in my heart. I do own a condo in Hawaii out right and that is my "half-way" house for Asia. Some of the best Asian food from around the Pacific rim is available there, including the best Korean food. Yes, I lived in Korea for 3 years and ate as native as I could and the Korean food in Hawaii is better to my taste. I also lived in Thailand for 3 years and absolutely love Thai food! Sorry Korea, but if I had to choose, I would pick Thai food.

If you have not lived in Asia, you wouldn't understand how important food is to Asian culture. A party means food and any social gathering means food. It's a matter of pride and just being polite.

Anyway, this Haole/Meguk/Franang left a piece of his heart in Asia and keeps title to property in Hawaii so he can always reconect to it.

Ke Aloha,

Honu