LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Profiling

You know what gets me some times? The fact that we as either AB's DL's or both get segregated for what we are. I do t mean to point fingers but there are several worse and weirder people out there that get less crap then we do. Furries are already accepted to the point that they have there own clubs. there are people whom are obsessed with shoes and feet. Some with pee and poop "gross". Drug addicts, heck even beastyality is some what excepted by the world. Now I'm not a judgmental persone but i'd like to know why Ab/Dl's are basically the only ones widely thought of as pedophiles and perverts?

I know that people push away what they don't understand, but come on I'm sick of it. I remember being depressed and near suicidal thinking that I was turning into a Pedo for liking diapers. Thankfully I later came across AB/DL stories and finally found out otherwise.

For all those out there like us that read What idiotic "Perfeshionals" say about us and whom are getting scared and depressed. Please know that you're not alone. cause if it weren't for website like this.....I myself mite not be here today....

Actually people seem to be opening up about this fetish meaning they don't judge it or care that people do it. They stopped seeing us as pedophiles. Sure there are still closed minded folks out there who would want nothing to do with people who are into this and see them as perverts or creeps and of course as pedophiles.

But just because they are open about it doesn't mean they will want to do it or have anything to do with it. They may not want to smell your diapers so that would mean you would have to throw them away outside, change right after you mess and also make sure you won't start smelling as you are wearing a wet diaper. Some people still have the impression that we all smell because of what we do in them. They may still find this all weird.

Anything out of the ordinary even tangentially related to kids and some people can't help themselves, they instantly make a knee-jerk pedo association. For example, a friend of mine told me he thought most bronies were pedophiles. And also people I've talked to told me being a brony is creepy and supposedly bronies are into bestiality, and etc etc. Just ridiculous. But as it has gotten bigger, being a brony seems to be no big deal anymore. Thank goodness.

I think diapers have a longer road ahead. If diapers were just a sexual kink, people would be over it already. It's the baby aspect and ageplay that weirds people out.

I thought we'd kicked this can down the road several times already. At least one person here has mentioned an OLD connection between diapers and being considered a pedo and he got jumped all over for that.

Takadaweird, I don't doubt your story about yourself or your feelings. However, you mention that this subject NOW gets you all upset. Why? Do you really find that there is still a general feeling out there that you're a pedo if you wear a diaper? Most people may and do find the idea of wearing and/or using a diaper disgusting; diapers are for babies and old decrepit people worthy of being made fun of. Not fair, but that's the way it is. But considered a pedo? That is NOT a common perception any more.

And as for professional opinions, I've been seeing a psychiatrist who didn't blink when I told him about wearing diapers. As for my wife's disapproval, he acts more like "what's her problem?"

Let me put this into a positive light. Rather than be upset by what used to be, try to look at how things are now. No, we are NOT accepted generally, though I don't think people with a foot fetish have a good public image and I've never met anyone who would openly support beastiality. What is beginning to happen is a growing recognition that there are people out there who wear diapers and like to spend time acting like babies. Recognition has to come before acceptance. Whether there will ever be acceptance in the future can be debated well into the future when people can look back and see what's happened.

If you can't shake your depression and feelings from long ago, maybe you should consider seeking some help for that depression. Whether you want to reveal anything about diapers would be totally up to you, but I hate to see people suffer and just put up with depression.

I wish you the best.

Thanks but I've long bin over my depression it thankfully didn't last long. It hast inpacted me hard at 12 reading that so called professionals were saying that I was turning Pedo. But again thanks to sites like this, I'm no worried and try to ignore it. But all I meant by my statement is that I was annoyed and a bit mad at the (Professionals) are still calling Ab/Dl's in there all powerfull wisdom pedo's. Like there arn't worse fetishes out there.

Guest *~Andi~*

If you can't shake your depression and feelings from long ago, maybe you should consider seeking some help for that depression. Whether you want to reveal anything about diapers would be totally up to you, but I hate to see people suffer and just put up with depression.

I wish you the best.

:thumbsup:

You know Taka has a point about other previously horrible society noon's being accepted when ABDL's are still out in the cold, i remember when the wanted to build group homes in suburban areas for Schizophrenics and "NIMBY" was heard from coast to coast yet they built them and now nobody even worries about it because nothing has happened because of these group homes and the closing of the State Hospitals those that are to sick to be in the society are still locked up but others where transitioned.But ABDL's have never had there day in the sun so to speak, where people just say you like to wear diapers ok fine,if it makes you happy it's good with me and society moves as a whole on from it. i mean we where able to move on as 1 country from the Civil War why can we not as 1 society in 1 country move on from ABDL's we have great freedoms bestowed by the bill of rights and its high time that we start enforcing and recognizing those freedoms .

Some people do this by drinking to excess and killing a family while driving drunk, others do drugs and become an ongoing problem to society until they get the wrong drug and O.D. And then there are ABDL's who like to hang out at home and where diapers or get together with others and role-play no booze no drugs just Diapers and Rubber Pants and they have a party, ABDLism should be encouraged as a safe way to have a good time that nothing you do is illegal immoral or fattening,

well it could be a little "illegal" if somebody wants to do the marshmallow trick and you load 14 instead of 4 because they are gonna blow like Yellowstone (LOL)

Nappy