LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Something Just Happened

I am wondering if anyone can advise me what I should do.

I was sitting here for about an hour and got up. Then I noticed my pants were wet. (I think I have wet myself without knowing). This is a first. I wear pads about 3 times a week to catch any drips after going. As anyone experienced this before? I am thinking of going to the doctor. But this is the first time so should I wait in case this happens again?

I am puzzeled by this.

Thanks heaps.

If it continues, definitely talk with a doctor about it ;) I wouldn't worry about, just monitor the situation and see if it's a one-time anomaly. My body has done some strange things I never could figure out that never happened again and it doesn't seem to have mattered :) It's always been those things which don't go away or get worse that spell trouble- and then I go to the Doctor B) A couple years back my relatively minor leakage turned into a near-inability to hold on and frequent wetting of large amounts. It lasted just over a day and then I was back to normal. My leakage problems are variable so I didn't worry that day except about changing enough, but I would have if had continued through the next day. The older you get the weirder your body seems to act and I ain't a spring chicken anymore! :rolleyes:

Bettypooh

While one incident may not be anything, it is highly possible that you may be having problems with the other systems of your body. If I were you I would pay close attention to anything unusual that may be happening with your body. Things like tingling/pins and needles in your hands and/or feet. Definitely pay attention and make notes of anything strange happening. Good luck and hope all is well.