LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

3 Nights Diapered... 3 Used Diapers?

I'm at a work conference this week. Packed the diaper bag to come with me.

Night 1: Actually wet as I was initially falling asleep. Abena kept the moisture off all night... fell asleep as I was wetting or just after, I think.

Night 2: Slept most of the night dry, but wet early in the morning. Remember waking up and wetting, but nothing past that until the alarm went off. Definitely dozed back off. Satisfied myself upon waking up - felt fantastic surrounded in gel.

Tonight? I have no idea what I drank or how much. Seriously. Somewhere between borderline heavy buzzed and lightly drunk. Really not sure. Drank at the hotel, so no drive and no danger... had a room already. Intentionally didn't drunk until I was drunk because if I do I won't stop, and I don't like that - that's not me. VERY glad I have diapers tonight, especially given the last two nights. Will almost definitely be wet in the morning. Wonder how much it will hold... and how much I really have to give.

Nothing new here in terms of the forums... just sharing that this is one of the first times in a long time that my diapers will be closer to necessary... not just convenient or pleasurable.

Nights like this remind me why I'm not in sales full time (but filling in this week). Typing this has been DIFFICULT tonight... but not difficult enough that I'm having to resist drunk texting.

I gave up the alcohol but you seem to have it in control so god for you :groupwave: especially the 'no driving part ;) I used to do the hotel thing a lot more in the past than I do now. It does give you a bit more freedom to enjoy diapers :) I still wake up a bit to pee at night but even then waking up wet is always a joy.

Bettypooh doing her best Tom Bodett: "Thanks for staying at Motel Wet, and we'll change the sheets for ya!" :roflmao:

Bettypooh

The only time I can really drink is when I'm away for a conference, and I *hate* the feel of being drunk... so yeah, not the party animal. Was just nice because once I "break the tap" it all runs right though me.