LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Telling The Missus

Hi All,

So I took my wife to our van in the parking lot, and after about an hour of very, very self-conscious, embarrassed, high-stress, shame and discomfort, I told her about my fetish. I had her guess for about 20 minutes what it would be, since I was very hesitant to tell her. I thought she might take the kids and leave.

Well, I finally got around to telling her it was diapers. She guessed, among other things,

1. I was gay

2. I was bisexual

3. I was into my mother's panties

4. I was into my sister's panties

5. Shoes

6. Feet

7. BSDM (ah, so simple, eh?)

When I told her it was diapers, she was a bit disappointed. I think she was hoping I was bisexual! It's been a long-time fantasy of hers, come to find out. In the end?

She said it was no big deal, and was very encouraging. She did remind me, however, that it would've been "hot" if I was bi. Frankly, with her support and willingness to let me reintroduce diapers to my life at my own pace, I'd gladly fulfill that fantasy. And I told her that.

My reaction was, "Holy crap! I can't believe I told her!" I think this had to do with embarrassment more than anything. I was just conditioned to not having anyone know everything about me.

She went to therapy (this was a prior issue, and had nothing to do with my "coming out") and when she came back, she was even in a better mood! I was blown away. She said since I told her of my diapers, she was going to be honest with me about her own sexuality, and things she wanted to try.

One of the things is to "feel like a man doing (my substitution) a woman." We already have a Feeldoe, but she wants me to dress up like a woman so she can pull my panties down and do me. I have to admit, she has the advantage. So, I laughingly asked if she wanted me to wear a pad so when she de-pantied me she'd see it. She said she'd think about it.

You know, before I told her, I was totally game for her sexuality. Nothing she would suggest would freak me out. I think she always thought that way about me as well. In fact, we're doing Dave Ramsey (check him out if you have debt) and my diapers are the one thing I can go outside our budget for. Not gas, I have to bus it if we run out of gas cash. Not junk food or restaurants...but diapers.

So, I put a blind fold on her last night and buttered her muffin. I'm so grateful. I remember back about 12 years ago (2000, before the WTC) belonging to a diaper site. I read all the horror stories about ABDLs coming out, and they were mostly horror stories of divorce, lawsuits, custody battles and suicidal thoughts. Nowadays, folks seem more willing to accept us (at least our SOs). I was totally blown away by that. What a difference a decade can make.

So, for all you young (literally) babies out there, maybe by the time you're pushing 40, you'll be able to go to adult stores and Wal-Mart and get kickass diapers, carry them into your homes unbagged, tell your kids to put them by the TV and make supper thickly diapered. We can dream, eh?!

You're all beautiful!

Well I'm truly happy it worked out for you. I can remember feeling the same way when I had to broach the subject with my girlfriend (now wife). A bundle of nerves and I must have changed my mind a thousand times before I could finally open up and admit it. This is also coming from a life long bedwetter so you know the subject had to come up sometime :)

Congratz!

Glad you got up the courage to tell your wife, now you will have the chance to expand your desire of wearing diapers and other needed products to accompany them. I have found wearing a onsie is wonderful when you are out in public preventing any chance of your diaper ever showing at the top of your pants. Having it on also keeps your diaper nice and snug if you end up wetting.