LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thanks for the link ;) I am curious as to what liquid you used for these tests and how the tests were done. It has been noted before that plain water does not absorb in the same way as urine does which can alter results. And the rate of flow will also cause different results, as some diapers do not do well with 'flooding' but still have good capacity. Still this is good to see for the large variety being tested.

My name is Betypooh and I recommend you visit the site :)

Thanks for the link ;) I am curious as to what liquid you used for these tests and how the tests were done. It has been noted before that plain water does not absorb in the same way as urine does which can alter results. And the rate of flow will also cause different results, as some diapers do not do well with 'flooding' but still have good capacity. Still this is good to see for the large variety being tested.

My name is Betypooh and I recommend you visit the site :)

And I thought it was 'Bettypooh' with two 't'...

please check out my new blog!

Where do I test various adult diapers and write a review score on them and show how they look!

The address is: http://lukes-diaper.blogspot.com

You do it right here like I did with rubber panties. the link is in my signature