LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Oh, What Fun To Be Public.

Well, here goes.

I'll be honest, I've visited here before even when underage (just 17, though, I was close!)

My diaper story probably starts when I tried one on at age 9 (I can't remember much before or after that until high school.)

And it was binge, purge, binge, purge, till recently I had one huge purge and finally resloving to this.

I quickly found out how not-so-great store diapers are and saved up to get high-end ones by age 16; though it was reserved to nights and days when I was home alone. I did tell my parents shortly before college and they were indifferent to it.

I'm 19 now and entering my 3rd year of college; though for the moment I'm on summer break. Trying to figure out what I want to do with my life; for some non-diaper-related stuff I'll say I am a musician (percussionist) and somewhat of an artist, too. Well, trying to be.

I want to either compose, perform or create content. I also enjoy the usual teenage male things: surfing online, playing video games (especially Minecraft and League of Legends).

So...yeah. Let me know if I've missed anything.