LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Short, Intense Urges

Hey everyone, I'm fairly new here. I have a question for those of you who remember becoming incontinent. Recently, for about the past year or so, I've been going through a bunch of emotional issues. I've noticed that as this has happened, I've noticed that I've had short, very intense urges to pee that I can barely keep in long enough to get to the bathroom. When I get there, it's a short intense burst of peeing and then done. And this can happen several times a day. I'm not sure if this is a lead up to something and if I should go to see a doctor.

Thanks for any replies and help everyone!

When things out of the ordinary crop up it's always a good idea to see a doctor if for no other reason that to rule out something serious. If it is something easily treatable, why deal with the problem? If it is something serious, then you can deal with it sooner than later.

Good luck.

Ditto the above :thumbsup: and you might want to find a Therapist to work with too if the emotional issues become a problem. Your body is a combination with your mind so both need to be healthy, and both can affect the other one :rolleyes: Urge incontinence (what you describe sounds like UI) may not be permanent and can have several causes. Some are as simple as your diet and how well your body is handling it- everyone is different in that regard. Alcohol was a big trigger for me and caffiene less so, but it can be many things. Also you might think whether the urges always occur with movement, usually sudden movement. That can be more 'stress incontinence' (SI) than urge, and it had different treatments. I have a little of both along with over active bladder (OAB) and have been like this my whole life though age has made my issues a little worse.

Some of the things which cause incontinence can be dangerous to your health right up to deadly, so do get yourself to a doctor so you can eliminate those causes or treat them while it is still possible to do so effectively.

Bettypooh

dear diaper_puppy ,

I started getting the syptomes you mentioned in high school , it was a very stressfull time for me .

At the time i went to my doctor and got checked out ran some test and they never found anything wrong with me

(i recomend u get checked out ) , but i would get the sudden intense urge to go sometimes even 10 minutes after going

to the bathroom and when i got to the bathroom barely anything would come out , after living with it for a few years i did some research online

i now know it was my bladder muscles contracting ( i forget what the condition is called ) and when i got to the bathroom

i couldnt relax my bladder muscles enough to let it out . now ten + years later i still have an overactive bladder especially

in stressful situations but ive learned to manage it over the years by keeping calm and not letting the little stuff stress me

out . sometimes breathing techniques helps me calm down .

i hope this helps and if you ever have any questions feel free to ask

take care