LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Formed In The Womb And After?

ok...i was at a workshop recently and the teacher said something to the effect that a lot of our emotions and nerve centers were formed in a way that wasw reflected by what our mothers were experiencing just before birth, and up to three years after birth.

so i got me to thinking that diapers are a safe place and help me feel secure because of the advrse situations and emothions that my mother was going through during the time surrounding my birth. i don't think it was a bonding time for me and my mother, as my grandmother did most of the work, i was an accident.

any thoughts? just thinking, that's all.

maybe it helps me make peace with the whats and whys of my tiny years!!

That is an interesting idea and might be applicable to me as well. I was born during World War II; my mother nearly miscarried and was mostly confined to bed on Pearl Harbor Day. My father was an air raid warden and we lived near the shore where people feared submarine attacks. All in all a stressful time.

Another contributing factor would be that I was still in diapers when my mother was pregnant with my younger brother, who was born as the war was ending. My older sister tells me I was difficut to potty train and I amsure our mother wanted me out of diapers when the new baby arrived. I know also that I wet my bed after he arrived and my mother had to put me back in diapers.

ok...i was at a workshop recently and the teacher said something to the effect that a lot of our emotions and nerve centers were formed in a way that wasw reflected by what our mothers were experiencing just before birth, and up to three years after birth.

I have never heard of this. Perhaps a link to some literature on the subject would be useful.