LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For A Story

I'm looking for a story that involves a woman who gets a house keeper sent to her from oversees, to help out around the house and with the kids. Then the house keeper diapers her and keeps her diapered the whole time she is there helping out, and when she goes to leave for good, she sends another house keeper to keep the woman diapered.

Ahh I know that story well. It is called "The Babysitter" and involves a Germain Au Pair. I don't have a copy handy or I'd post it or send it to you. Just did a quick search that was not successful.

Good Luck! Great story.

I have a copy but I've tinkered with it over the years.

The German Au-Pair by baby k, adapted by Baby Jennie

Chapter One. Gretel meets Jennie

Gretel felt like it was the happiest day of her life! Her favourite cousin Stephanie who worked in the Berlin branch of some big Yankee company, had told her about the offer of an au-pair job for a rich family in the United States. At Stephanie’s insistence she had applied for the position - and been successful! The live-in situation mainly involved babysitting for a petite, handsome young American executive’s two infant daughters. “And babysitting my wife,” he had joked with a somewhat wry chuckle, explaining he was out of the country on business so often. He wanted someone who could speak fluent German, so that his wife and children might have a chance to pick up a little of the language. There was a chance the rising young executive might be reassigned to a post in Germany in the next year or two, but with a charming grin he pleaded. “But please don’t tell my wife that? She’d probably divorce me!”

He smiled up at her to show he was not serious, but did ask her to practice some German with his wife and children if she found the chance. Gretel readily agreed to accept the position as their Nanny. Not only was the money good, she could continue her psychology studies part-time at a nearby American State University. The campus was only a few blocks away. Another bonus was Gretel would be allowed to eat with the family, but would be staying in her own private suite of rooms - with an en-suite bathroom, instead of being forced to share a communal bathroom in a noisy University dorm. During the last year, Gretel hadn't had much of a life other than her studies. A very attractive woman, she was blessed with a thick mane of shoulder-length honey-blonde hair, clear bright blue eyes, and beautiful soft creamy skin. She strictly maintained her voluptuous, almost top-heavy body by running five to seven kilometres every morning, and this alone ensured Gretel would have had no problem attracting dates. She had blossomed early, and her attractive face rapidly took on a maturity that belied her tender years.

But the eager German boys from home had troubled the beautiful developing young woman, by assuming she was older and more experienced than she actually was. Their youthful aggressiveness and their constant desperate groping reminded her too much of the uncle who molested her when she was only twelve years old. He was her father’s younger brother, a member of the merchant marine. While his visits were infrequent, when he arrived on their doorstep he would usually hang around for two or three weeks. She had been too terrified to tell her family of his sly groping and probing, and so his evil advances continued unabated. But then one day weeks after his departure, Gretel couldn’t stop throwing up! Her mother had taken Gretel to the local doctor, where she was horrified to learn her barely-pubescent daughter was pregnant! A family crisis meeting resulted, and when her father beat a tearful confession out of the sobbing humiliated young girl, he steadfastly refused to believe his own baby brother had molested his little girl! Calling the cowering child ‘a slut’ and ‘a whore,’ he accused her of protecting one of the local boys. She was surreptitiously banished to her cousins’ farm in the country, as it was too late to have her baby aborted.

When the baby girl was born five months later, Gretel was allowed to breastfeed the wee mite for only a month - and then the baby was taken away! Despite her tears and rampaging, there was nothing the poor girl could do. She was trapped on an isolated farm many miles even from the nearest neighbours, and an hour’s drive from the closest town. Her older cousin Stephanie was her only true friend. The tall, buxom, imperious country lass was a tower of strength on which she cast her emotional storms. Stephanie quietly informed Gretel that she had experienced a run-in with the same evil uncle when she was a budding youth - and a pair of sharp scissors waved around his horrible red stiffie soon took care of that nasty problem! The way she described the incident had Gretel in stitches, and she vowed to become a stronger, more forceful person - like her gorgeous but tough older cousin. Stephanie in turn took young Gretel under her wing, protecting the girl from the wrath of her insensitive family, and bossing her parents around incessantly to take better care of the bereaved teenage mother.

Gretel’s huge breasts dribbled milk almost continuously after they took away her baby, and she had to express her abundant supply of breast milk several times a day. The kindly old doctor who seldom visited told her that her milk would eventually dry up - but it never really did! Gradually her huge swollen breasts returned to a more normal size, and the copious flow of milk also slowed. The only time her huge russet nipples leaked a noticeable amount was whenever she secretly masturbated, or became sexually aroused in her sleep. But with Stephanie’s help, she hid her dribbling teats from her Aunt and Uncle, since they told her she wouldn’t be allowed home until her body returned to normal. She was anxious to escape the mind-numbing drudgery of farm life and return to the bosom of her family, but when she returned, her relationship with her parents was no longer the same. Her mother insisted after a few days that she start taking ‘The Pill’ - since she apparently couldn’t be trusted to keep her legs together. But after a few weeks on the prescription contraceptive, the excess female hormones caused her breasts to swell alarmingly!

And when Gretel started leaking breast milk again as a side-effect, she abandoned the oral contraceptive - without ever informing her pushy mother. She carelessly threw the pills in the back of the drawer of her bedside table. It didn’t matter - she never wanted a male to touch her in ‘that way’ ever again! Family life remained tense and strained for almost two years - till her evil uncle came to stay once more. This time the fifteen-year-old Gretel was prepared. She telephoned Stephanie, who reiterated her ‘scissor solution,’ encouraging Gretel; “Go for it! Teach the dirty bastard a real lesson!” From the way Stephanie spoke it seemed she carried a grudge against all men, not just her paedophile Uncle. “One day, Gretel,” she assured the nervous young girl, “one day I’m going to have men do whatever I want - whenever I want it - at the merest snap of my fingers!”

“There can’t be too many men out there willing to be bossed around by a woman,” cautioned young Gretel innocently. Stephanie laughed gaily at the ignorance of the inexperienced young girl.

“Don’t you worry, my dear. There are plenty of passive, malleable young men out there - waiting to serve me as their Goddess! They just haven’t found me yet!” She laughed to indicate she was only joking, but Gretel thought that there was more than a hint of truth to her outrageous statements. “But enough about me, sugar! Now let’s talk about what we’re going to do when that nasty Uncle Willie comes visiting late at night!” It was hard to believe that today they could laugh so much about something that two years ago seemed so deadly serious.

A week later when Uncle Willie crept into her room late at night, with his dirty hard red penis sticking out of his trouser fly, Gretel reached under the mattress. She grabbed the pair of sharpened scissors she had secreted under the bed, and snipped at the hideous bulbous end of the horrible offensive organ! His anguished screams of agony woke the whole household, and the wide trail of bright red blood from Gretel’s bed to the spare bedroom told a convincing tale. Her evil uncle was banished forever from their house, amidst much yelling and threats to call the police. When Gretel’s apologetic father helped his sobbing young daughter back into her freshly-made bed, her kissed her forehead with newfound tenderness. But she still had no time for boys. Besides, she had a huge load of study to do, to catch up on the months she had missed through pregnancy.

So she never dated during high school, and later there were always plenty of gay guys to hang out with in Berlin. They also shared her passion for analytical thought and classical music - without any of the complications of a sexual relationship. During high school she had experienced a vague attraction to other girls, starting with an English teacher in year ten. Mrs. Phelps was a peaches-and-cream English rose, with a lush figure always carefully concealed beneath her sensible mid-calf skirts, high-necked blouses and bulky, figure-concealing jackets. Of course it was only a fantasy - a schoolgirl crush on a very attractive teacher. But she often wondered, if she had made an advance - would she have been rejected? In her junior year at University she and her roommate Anna experimented with kissing and mutual touching. At first there was the odd lingering caress across her silky panty bottom while Gretel stood at the basin innocently cleaning her teeth, dressed only in her pretty matching pink nylon panty and bra set. Anna would grin wickedly when caught, and soon a little ritual developed. The deft touches to Gretel’s perky round bottom became longer, the lingering caresses down her cleft deeper and more sensual - till one day Gretel threw her smaller roommate on her bed! Ripping away the sensible white cotton panties Anna usually wore, she ravished her completely!

Anna pleaded unconvincingly to be allowed to stand - after she had stopped trembling from the violent throes of her third orgasm! But Gretel sensed that this was just part of the game they were now playing, and held her roomie down on the bed. And when she discovered the copious stream of shiny slick pussy-juice trickling down from between her new lover’s thighs, she realised that Anna was sexually excited by playing the submissive role. Gretel soon discovered she enjoyed initiating their sexual escapades, and found herself easily slipping into the dominant role with her pliant, sexy young roommate. But after a two short - but extremely pleasurable - years, the roommate freaked out when she felt things were starting to become too serious! In a panic, she told their classmates that Gretel was “a rampaging butch lesbian!” Gretel continued being attracted to Anna, but the outraged girl moved out of the dorm and immediately starting a rocky ‘normal’ relationship with some loutish fellow. Gretel found herself living alone in her room. No one wanted to move in with ‘the feminist psych-student lesbian!’ So she usually sought release masturbating while fantasising about dominating other women, till her third year ended.

And so Gretel found herself at twenty-two years of age, needing to escape a worsening reputation at her University. She had already applied to defer her last year when Stephanie called about the excellent, well-paid position in the States. She took the job overseas as an au-pair mostly at cousin Stephanie’s insistence, but once there, she was prepared to pour all her energy into her work. She was looking forward to her new job, even if it meant babysitting two little girls still in nappies. She was surprised when she finally met the mother at the airport - a stunning tiny twenty-something, with long curly ash-blonde hair, huge wide deep green eyes, amazingly full pouty pink lips - and a slim body under baggy jeans that barely hinted at her womanhood! Beneath her low-cut white tank top, a lacy, obviously-padded push-up bra pressed up her little breasts. She couldn't have been five-foot tall in her dainty high heels, or over eighty pounds - but there was an attractive, child-like winsomeness to her petite feminine presence. Gretel couldn't help noticing the small but well-rounded bottom filling Jennie’s loose denim jeans when she bent over to pick up and carry one of the bags. She mentally cautioned herself from such lustful thoughts about her new employer. This was a job she wanted to keep - at least for the year.

After the tour of the large well-appointed house and a quick peep at the sleeping infants, Peter invited Gretel to join them for dinner. “Why don't you and Jennie go for a swim while I order some Japanese,” he suggested. When Gretel nodded enthusiastically he smiled, lighting up his slender handsome features. “There are some spare swimsuits in the cabana, and I'm sure Jennie can find you something that will fit you.“ Jennie showed her the way, and they poked through a few suits together. “Try this one,” she offered, handing Gretel a tiny green nylon bikini. Jennie took off her shoes and socks and pulled down her jeans and panties in one fluid move. Gretel couldn't help glancing at her shapely short legs, and the small but perky bottom that was obviously Jennie’s best feature. She guiltily tore her gaze away as the tiny woman turned to face her. But Jennie casually lifted up her tank top and then reached back to unclasp her white lacy Wonderbra.

Gretel discretely glanced sideways at her now-naked employer, and the view took her breath away! A small, almost transparent patch of wispy blonde fuzz was all Jennie had shading the cleft of her shapely little thighs - but this was a grown woman! Her breasts were almost completely flat, with pale-pink nipples the colour and size of pencil erasers. Gretel casually removed her jeans and t-shirt, then reached back and unclasped her 36-C bra, allowing the heavy orbs to swing free with a sigh of relief.

Wow!“ Jennie exclaimed without a hint of shyness, her big green eyes staring blatantly at the voluptuous young woman‘s breasts. “You have great boobs!”

“Thank you,” Gretel replied with a smile of pleasure, massaging her large round breasts. Her huge russet nipples crinkled erect, tingling at the warm compliment and her touch. “But yours are sweet!”

“They're way too small,” Jennie whined dispiritedly, cupping her insignificant mounds and staring down at them wistfully. By forcing the loose chest flesh up to her collar bones, she almost created the illusion of budding breasts. “Breast-feeding the girls was the end of them,” she complained ruefully, as she let them drop to nothing again, her full pink lips forming an attractive pout.

They slipped into their bikinis, and Jennie’s crisp white bikini top was also heavily padded, the au-pair noted. But the tiny high-cut, snow-white bikini bottom was so fine, it was almost sheer! Gretel could distinctly see the cleft of her perky round bottom through the thin swimsuit, and when the gorgeous little woman turned around and raised her arms, the tight costume clearly lifted her little pink pussy lips up and apart. They jumped into the large pool amidst squeals of girlish laughter, and the water was wonderful and warm! Jennie was a good swimmer, but seemed to have trouble floating on her back. “Help me, Gretel!” she begged, as she lay on her back thrashing her arms and legs uselessly.

“You're trying too hard,” Gretel cautioned her, as she glided over beside the petite woman. “Just stretch out your arms and lie still. I’ll support you to start with. Ready for your first floating lesson?” Gretel asked Jennie with a supportive smile.

“You bet!” Gretel took her through some basics, holding the small woman’s hands and arms for the best position, pressing her shoulders down when Jennie inadvertently lifted them up as she concentrated.

“Relax your shoulders more, Jennie,” she commanded softly. She found herself enjoying touching Jennie's lithe little body, so warm and soft! She noticed the padded bra cups concealing the tiny blonde’s chest bobbing buoyantly, and then slipping away from her skin. When one of the petite woman’s erect nipples rubbed against her arm, she felt an electric jolt and a surge of wetness inside her pussy. 'What the heck is going on?' she wondered. ‘Control yourself!’ Gretel mentally scolded herself.

Gretel placed one hand under Jennie’s back, the other under her gossamer-thin nylon-covered, shapely rear end. It started as a mostly innocent gesture, but touching that incredible softness was giving Gretel goosebumps. “Okay, gently move your hands and feet slowly up and down,” Gretel instructed, trying to steady her trembling voice. Her middle finger softly probed the crack of Jennie's cute little botty almost involuntarily. She feared to alarm the petite blonde, but Jennie seemed to be concentrating on staying afloat, and appeared oblivious to the finger that gently nestled between her cute, perky buns.

“Mmmm!” breathed Jennie, closing her eyes blissfully as she floated in the tall woman’s strong arms.

“Very good,” Gretel praised the beautiful tiny woman. “Just keep doing that while I take my hands away.” Reluctantly Gretel stepped back.

“I'm floating! I'm really floating!” Jennie exclaimed joyfully. “Thank you, Gretel!” Jennie stood with a splash and gave Gretel a warm hug. “You're wonderful!” she gushed, her green eyes bright and her smile genuine.

“So are you!” Gretel’s smile was so wide, her cheeks were beginning to hurt! When they returned dripping to the cabana to change after their swim, Gretel again found her gaze drawn to the petite woman’s body. Watching the delicate beauty dry herself and dress was just as pleasing as watching her disrobe. Gretel often found Jennie glancing and smiling at her too, and she smiled warmly in return. At dinner, Jennie boasted to Peter about her skill at floating, and both young women complimented each other on their abilities.

Gretel smiled discretely as she watched Peter pop small morsels of Sushi into his little wife’s mouth. He was feeding her almost as though Jennie was his baby! Gretel watched as the little woman by his side kept opening her mouth wide after swallowing each bite, like a baby bird demanding to be fed! The way her husband obliviously continued to feed her as he talked made Gretel think this must be a regular ritual between them. After the sumptuous dinner, Gretel retired to her own rooms - a luxurious suite that included a large, sparsely-furnished sitting room, a huge bedroom with built-in wardrobes, and her own spacious en-suite bathroom! Gretel fell into the strange bed pleased with her day, but she was slightly troubled by the erotic feelings she had experienced when touching Jennie’s perky bottom. She wanted a trouble-free time in America, and silently vowed to behave herself.

The next morning Gretel met the children and fortunately, the little girls took to her instantly. After observing his petite wife and the capable young German girl for a few days, Peter was thrilled that Jennie seemed to have finally found a good companion, helper and babysitter. He was about to begin another season of busy overseas commitments, and felt satisfied that his wife and daughters would be in safe hands while he was away. Gretel was very circumspect around her new employer at first, but when Jennie made no overt move towards her during the next few days, she began to relax. She was not sure she could resist - or wanted to resist - her adorable young mistress! Fortunately Jennie was away at her job three days a week, and Gretel soon found she enjoyed her time alone with the attractive little children. The baby Carly was just learning to walk and the toddler Lisa was still in nappies, so Gretel made sure she kept a close eye on them.

The following Friday Peter began a series of week-long overseas trips. The women of the household quickly settled into a routine - Gretel did the cooking and dishes, while Jennie handled most of the laundry. A man came once a week to clean the three bathrooms and the pool. They shared the vacuuming, shopping and odd jobs, but it usually fell to Gretel to take care of the little ones. Their nappies constantly needed checking, and she was in charge of feeding, bathing and bedtimes. But bath times were always great fun with the girls, and she even managed to start Lisa on a few simple words of German. Gretel enjoyed the luxury of having her own rooms, her own computer (although not net-connected yet,) and free access to a well-stocked kitchen. The two pretty young toddlers were bright and cheerful, and usually easy to manage. Both she and Jennie spent a lot of time at their computers - Gretel usually studying - but some evenings were devoted to watching movies and having long rambling talks. These usually took place on the couch after they turned off the television. During the fourth week of her employment, Gretel had to do some extra work for an assignment due on Friday. She cut short their swim on Thursday afternoon, stating; “You keep going Jennie, please? How do you say it? I need to hit the books!”

Later on her way inside Jennie noticed Gretel's jeans lying carelessly dropped on the cabana floor, with a pair of bright red panties nestled inside. She found herself taking the silky wisp out of the crumpled jeans and holding them up to examine them more closely. They were pretty red nylon bikini panties, with panels of sheer red lace over the hips - but it was the stained white cotton gusset that drew Jennie’s fervent attention! She knew the small dark yellowed spots would carry Gretel's special personal scent, and was thrilled when she pressed the panties to her nose, her hands trembling. The delicious muskiness of Gretel’s girl scent combined with a hint of her pee enchanted Jennie, and sent her heart racing. With a guilty start she looked around to see if she had been observed in her moment of panty-sniffing, then quickly replaced the silky red wisp in the discarded jeans. Gretel might have wandered in at any moment - and she knew where there were safer, more sweetly-scented treasures!

Surreptitiously Jennie scurried out to the laundry, to the large dirty clothes hamper beside the washing machine. In the pile of dirty laundry it was easy to distinguish Gretel's larger bikini panties from her own. A pale blue nylon pair caught Jennie's attention, and the faded streak of dark yellow on the soiled white cotton gusset told her she needed more time to fully enjoy these! ‘I think I'll take these to my room,’ she thought guiltily. But better that than doing something totally insane - like sexually harassing her beautiful, tall young employee!

That night as Jennie stood alone in her bedroom, she held the German girl’s heavily-scented panties over her face, inhaling the delicious taboo aroma. She was becoming infatuated with this enchanting young Aryan, and wondered where it might lead - if it wasn’t for ‘her problem!’ Jennie always made sure the house was quiet before she cautiously took out her diaper supplies. She shuddered to think what their au-pair would say if she saw Jennie pinning herself into a pair of thick, white, hourglass-shaped terrycloth nappies, then covering them with some noisy pale-pink plastic pilchers. Jennie lay on her bed and lifted the lacy hem of her pink shortie nightie under her chin, while she carefully folded the waistband and leg elastics of the crackling pilchers under the thick cloth nappies to form a secure wetproof seal. She soon found release by reaching one hand inside her crackling pilchers and under her tight nappies, furiously masturbating as she pressed the stained crotch of Gretel's aromatic panties to her nose. The beautiful young woman’s scent was heavenly! She urgently pressed the soiled gusset into her mouth, her saliva bringing the tasty remains to new life.

In minutes Jennie gave a muted cry around the soggy panties crammed in her mouth, and shuddered violently with release. Her whole body went rigid for a few seconds and then she slowly started to relax her trembling limbs, her breath whistling around the soggy panties stuffed completely in her mouth. In no time at all she was drifting contentedly off to sleep, the discarded damp panties secreted under her pillow, barely aware of the gentle stream of hot wee-wees that trickled into her comforting thick nappy. Soon a pair of Gretel’s dirty panties found their way into Jennie’s bed almost every night that Peter was absent. Over the ensuing weeks, Jennie occasionally had trouble sleeping. Some nights she couldn’t manage to force the erotic thoughts of Gretel out of her mind!

Chapter 2. Jennie’s Secret Nappy Desires

A month later, it was really just a normal Saturday evening. Jennie sat in front of her computer catching up on her favourite news-groups, occasionally sipping from a glass of chilled white wine as the screen flickered before her in the darkened room. Every once in a while she allowed her hand to slip down and rub against the thick plastic panties covering her tightly-pinned nappy, the small pressure increasing her stimulation as she devoured a week's worth of ASFD posts.

No one was awake in the house except for her; the children were asleep and Peter was away on yet another in an endless series of business trips. Even her live-in babysitter was out at the movies with some new college friends. It was simply Jennie, her glass of crisp chilled Chardonnay, and her friends in cyberspace. There were times when they seemed to be all she needed! Almost!

She poured a second glass as she downloaded another chapter in her favourite serial story. She could read it later off-line and take the time to enjoy it more… fully! She hid the file in a partition of her hard drive that was password-protected. No one knew it even existed, but it housed almost twenty megs of erotic diaper stories that Jennie read over and over again - whenever she could find the time alone at night. Lately, that had been more often.

It wasn't that there was anything wrong with her relationship with Peter. They had been happily married for five years, and she loved him more than she could say. But when he was away - and he was away so much these days - she needed something! And she had found it - on-line! Her hand slipped down and caressed the warm plastic pilchers covering her nappy. The comfortably-warm, soggy clinging towelling within reminded her that she was wet as usual. She often wet heavily while reading the posts. It was not uncomfortable - in fact, years of wetting had made it seem almost natural! She wiggled her plump little bottom in her warm nappy, childishly enjoying the wet sensation.

As long as she could remember Jennie had been attracted to nappies. She could not ever recall a time when she did not desire to be swaddled snugly in tight diapers. She always wanted to wear them and use them, to be and act like a baby, to feel protected and safe. She did know that her first absolute memory of her odd fetish could be traced back to the age of eight, when her mother had put her bed-wetting younger sister back into nappies.

She distinctly remembered watching her five-year-old sister’s diapering process with intense jealousy! But as a shy young pre-teen, she felt incapable of bringing herself to do the one thing she knew would bring the same sentence down on herself - to wet her panties or her bed, and let her sister and her parents find out. That she simply could not do!

Chicken!’ she chastised herself now, as she sipped from her glass of delicious white wine. She was always a chicken! How many times had she fantasised about it? That time when she was thirteen, and had overheard a discussion her mother had with a friend about the friend's son - twelve years old and still a bedwetter! She heard all about the doctors they had seen, and the solutions they were trying. ‘Billy wears nappies!’ she had thought with excitement. ‘He's nearly my age and he still wears nappies!’

But then she heard the pitying, sorrowful tone of her mother's voice, and her friend's choking embarrassment and helplessness. She couldn't bring herself to do that to her own mother. And her younger sister on overhearing the news, had poked such fun of Billy, even though he wasn't there… Jennie shuddered. She knew what cruel things her little sister would say to her if she wet her bed, and she couldn't face it!

She had finally taken a chance when she was sixteen, wearing - and wetting - the nappies belonging to one of her larger charges as she babysat one evening. But she had found herself terribly worried that her employers would find out somehow. ‘Maybe they knew how many nappies were used?’ she had thought fearfully. She smiled to herself sitting at her desk today, remembering how she had actually panicked and washed and dried the cloth nappies, and then carefully put them away in the cupboard before the parents returned. How ridiculous!

She had thought that her unique and probably depraved fascination would eventually fade away - but it had not! When she was seventeen, she had finally decided to risk it. There were slightly wet beds - at first carefully using only warm water - but later she grew more reckless and left her sheets reeking of stale urine. She found the smell always turned her on - especially if the ammonia aroma had aged a day or so. She even wet her panties several times while riding her bike home from school during her last term. She was careful not to let her tattle-tale little sister know, but it had not taken long to spark a reaction from her mother. That was the beginning of a series of visits to an Urologist, who was convinced that Jennie was merely going through some emotional trauma. He could find nothing physically wrong!

They returned home, where her mother had kindly suggesting the probable cause for her ‘emotional trauma’ was her final high school exams coming up in a few months. But her efforts had all been to no avail. Jennie's mother simply made her wash her sheets each time she realised her tiny teenage daughter had wet the bed, and she tried to discuss what else might be troubling her? Even when Jennie dropped some none-too-subtle hints, her mother still wouldn’t put her back in nappies. She had to wait until she could do it herself at college.

She was terrified - yet excited - when she found she would be sharing a room with a sweet skinny girl her age named Emily. The first night they were alone in their room, she had ‘confessed’ her secret to Emily, her cheeks blushing hotly as she lied through her teeth about her secret nappy fetish. The slim young blonde had listened, fascinated, her big blue eyes wide. She told her attractive sorority roommate that she had ‘a bedwetting problem,’ and she ‘needed to wear nappies to bed each night!’ She expected to be made fun of, and had steeled herself for the ridicule. But instead her roommate had been very compassionate and understanding, and she even offered to help her protect her ‘shameful secret’ from the other girls in the house.

‘What might have happened,’ Jennie wondered now as she read another entry in the deepening controversy about under-age contributors. ‘What if Emily had let our friends find out? Might they have treated her like the baby she really wanted to be throughout her college years? Made her wear nappies in public? And would they have checked her nappies to see if she was wet? Why hadn't she had the guts to risk asking Emily to diaper her one night?’

Peter had come along about that time, and he was obviously attracted to her petite delicate beauty and shy reserved manner. After the ease with which her roommate Emily had accepted her fabricated excuse, when she and Peter first became intimate, she ‘confessed’ to him about her bladder problem. From that day forth, he thought she needed nappies for an incontinence problem. She had never had the guts to admit to him - or anyone else - that ‘her problem’ was all a cover-up for the deeply-rooted desire to wear nappies like a baby - that even she could not understand! At first before the children came, Peter even played along with her occasional attempts to have him treat her like a little girl. He cheerfully gave in to her winsome childish whims, pretending on some nights that she was his baby before commencing sexual foreplay.

On occasions he would even diaper her after their mutually-satisfying sexual escapades, only balking when she pleaded with him to take her out in public dressed like a baby girl. One extremely embarrassing summer day, she had begged him to take her to children’s playground in the local park, dressed in her nappies and baby panties, and some frilly juvenile clothing!

Jennie had purchased the short pink cotton toddler’s frock from a ‘Junior Miss’ section of a local department store, telling the amused young shop-girl she was buying it for a ‘Back to Childhood’ birthday party. The grinning young sales clerk had insisted Jennie come out and show her when she had tried on the little pink frock, and seemed surprised the child’s dress actually fitted the petite woman. Although she had laughed when she told Jennie, “But that frock is so short on you, I can see your panties!”

Jennie sulked for days when Peter wouldn’t accede to her adventurous infantile role-playing scene in the park, and he wondered what was wrong with his normally demure little wife - until a week later when they found out she was pregnant! ‘Of course!’ Peter thought, relieved to blame his wife’s aberrant behaviour on ‘female hormones!’

Too soon after they were married her girls were born, and Peter revelled in caring for the real babies! He quickly lost interest in playing any baby games with Jennie. Several times during the first months of their marriage he had asked - then demanded - she see an Urologist. She had even acquiesced - once. But the tests the cold clinical doctor made her take were uncomfortable and expensive - and it didn't seem worth the waste of time to maintain the charade. Besides, she had a vague idea that somehow these tests might actually injure a person who after all, was only pretending to need them! And she felt very guilty about lying to any doctor.

Finally Jennie simply ignored Peter's occasional barbed suggestions, and after she had delivered the babies, he naturally stopped asking. After their second child Carly was born, she really did have a problem with leakage - if only mild - and so she happily wore her nappies to bed every night from then on! As time passed she found it convenient to diaper herself whenever she went to the movies or other events of long duration. Peter had come to treat her gradually increased diaper-wearing as an unfortunate medical necessity - essentially a fact of post-childbirth life that they almost never discussed.

She could never tell him how her infantile underwear turned her on! How even the word 'nappies' could make her tingle. Nor could she confess how she often rubbed herself to thrilling orgasms beneath her wet nappies after he left for work in the morning! She could never explain to her straight-laced husband that wee-wees was not the only thing regularly dampening her nappies!

As the children grew she was very careful to keep her shameful secret from them. When Peter decided they needed to bring an au-pair into their lives, Jennie even considered trying to give her fetish away. She knew it would be difficult to conceal her nappies from another adult living in the household. But she knew that she couldn't last: her baby nappies were too much a part of her life now. Besides, she actually needed them now - well, sometimes.

These days whenever she coughed, laughed or sneezed, she usually felt a warm spurt of wetness in her panties. Super-absorbent panty pads were a normal part of her life, when not pinned safely in her nappies. And though she secretly kept herself diapered more and more often, with the demands of her children and an often-absent husband… She had gradually lost both the opportunity and the desire to do anything more than sleep in her comforting secure swaddling- apart from her normal morning masturbation routine. Then she had discovered the internet, and nothing had been the same since!

‘ASFD’ had been her favourite place from the start: proof at last that she was not simply weird, and that there were thousands of others who were into this odd kink! Occasionally someone even posted fairly scholarly explanations for their baby fetish, and after reading them, she felt that she could understand her strange desires a little better. But sometimes late at night - usually whenever Peter was away, and the girls were safely sleeping, and her au-pair was asleep or absent - she sat up late in her office. Dressed in her shortie babydoll nightie, tight pilchers and wet nappies, she perched in front of her computer reading posts and erotic stories, reliving her lifelong diapered baby fantasies.

She never told Peter of her secret selfish hobby. She feared he wouldn't understand; and he was away so often anyway! So she had settled into a little Saturday night routine - some chilled Chardonnay, a warm wet nappy, and her fellow cyber-babies. The post on the screen was called, 'Wetting my nappies in N.Y.' when she distantly heard the sound of the front door opening and closing. She paused for a moment, listening carefully as Gretel came in. From the sounds of things her girlfriends were not accompanying her; they must have dropped her off. As usual she would be wandering down to use her own bathroom shortly.

Jennie’s attention returned to the screen. Gretel never entered her study late at night when she was ‘working.’ The au-pair’s door quietly closed further down the hall. Soon it would open and Gretel would emerge ready for sleep, and call out her usual “Goodnight Jennie,” before retiring. Jennie moved on to the next post, something called 'Nappy Baby Seeks Loving Daddy.' Another personal ad: she usually skipped those because they didn't interest her. There was no way she could ever consider responding! Tonight though for a lark, she was reading some of the posts.

There were lots of other lonely souls with the same odd fetish as herself, looking for succour in a world that could not possibly understand them. She sighed audibly, and then moved on to download a picture-file called 'In my Nappies.' Her computer was set to decode such files as they downloaded, and she waited while the picture gradually appeared on the screen. It was a pretty clear photograph this time, showing a cute young man sucking on a large blue pacifier, and wearing nothing but an obviously wet disposable diaper! The picture was clear enough to definitively make out the details of his face. ‘How can they do that?’ she wondered. ‘How can they put their faces out there while dressed in their nappies - for all the world to see?’ Yet at the same time she felt a twinge of envy that these people could be so free with a fetish she felt compelled to hide.

Chapter 3. Caught!

What in the world is that?” demanded an astonished voice from behind her. Instinctively Jennie clicked on the finder file, bringing the new window to the surface and covering most of the picture. She pulled her pastel-pink, brushed-cotton, shortie nightie down over her bulging panty crotch. But the crotch of the sagging yellowed adult disposable diaper on the screen remained clearly in view! Jennie rose slightly and tugged the short hem of her nightie down further to hopefully conceal her shameful plastic panties, trying to block the screen from view with her narrow shoulders, and turned to Gretel with her face burning.

Gretel repeated the question more insistently. “What was that? Jennie?” She had no ready answer. ‘Damn!’ Jennie thought in panic. ‘I should have had some excuse already prepared!’ This was the absolute worst-case scenario! Gretel had seen a diaper gif! How could she wriggle out of this? Why couldn't she have been on some innocuous-sounding post instead? She grabbed onto the only thing she could think of, and tried changing the subject.

“What did you want, Gretel?” she asked in a shaky voice. Gretel reappraised her cowering petite host mother as she ineffectually tried to tug the brief lacy hem of her shortie nightie over her slender bare thighs. Her flushed guilty expression reminded Gretel of a naughty little girl who had been caught playing with her hands in her panties! Jennie knew that this was the defining moment of their remaining nine months together. Gretel held up a floppy disc.

“I came in to ask you to e-mail something for me, but there was that picture! Jennie? What was that grown man doing in a wet diaper?” ‘Jesus! Why was this one gif actually so clear?’ Jennie thought despairingly. “You will let me see it again,” Gretel stated firmly. Jennie didn’t know what to do. She could try to dissuade the big German girl, or treat it all as a joke. A joke! That was it! She sat back down, her ears burning at the noisy crackling of her damp plastic panties. She shakily reached for the mouse and brought the startling picture back to the surface.

“Pretty odd, isn't it?” she commented with a nervous chuckle. “I accidentally came across this newsgroup while I was net-surfing. Seems these people are all adults who wear nappies for fun!” Gretel was looking at the picture and then staring speculatively at Jennie, who was feeling extremely uncertain of herself.

“I've never heard of such a thing!” the au-pair mused in wonder. Jennie shook her head in apparent disbelief.

“I guess everyone has their little quirks,” she offered with a brittle tremulous laugh. She glanced over her shoulder at Gretel, who was now staring at her with an odd expression that Jennie could not fathom. Suddenly the tall au-pair's pretty face grew serious.

“Have you ever seen this group before, Jennie?” She asked politely - but inquisitively. Jennie shook her head in anxious denial.

“No! I told you, I was just surfing!” ‘God! Why did Gretel have to be someone who knew her way around a computer?’

Gretel smiled, but the smile never reached her ice-blue eyes. “Would you mind doing me a favour, Jennie? Go to the 'open' command.”

Jennie's pink cheeks suddenly blanched. “W-w-why?” she asked, her big green eyes widening in fear, the nervous catch in her voice clearly evident.

“I know it's silly,” Gretel continued more thoughtfully, “but it's something that has been on my mind. I’ve noticed some odd wet patches on your sheets some mornings when I change the bed… And I’ve often wondered at the added bulk around your hips sometimes, especially during the late evenings. And now you're searching this odd group…”

“I told you I was surfing!” Jennie interjected shrilly, a tinge of manic desperation entering her voice. “The group just had an odd name!”

“So if you're only here out of curiosity, there will be nothing in your recently-opened files from this group. Right? Humour me, Jennie,” the strapping German woman requested politely, yet firmly.

There was no simple way out. Jennie was trapped, and she knew it! Gretel's clear blue eyes were firmly fixed on hers, the German girl standing patiently over her as if she could wait forever. Jennie decided to try a different approach. “Look Gretel,” she protested feebly, “I really don't think it is any of your business-”

Show me the files, Jennie!” Gretel demanded, a sudden chill in her crisp commanding voice. Jennie could see that there was no avoiding it. Almost against her will, her fingers moved gingerly to the keyboard, and the 'open' command popped up. In the window Gretel could clearly see the dozens of ‘gif’ files, including one entitled - 'In My Nappies!' The gifs had dos or Unix names, but 'diaper,' 'nappy,' 'wet' and ‘baby’ were prominent among them.

Gretel stared long and hard at the extensive list of files, then reached over and took the mouse from Jennie's trembling fingers. With a few deft moves and clicks she found the main storage for Jennie's secret files, and discovered the hundreds of clearly-labelled diaper stories and photos in her employer's hidden collection. Another quick click indicated that they were contained in a partition that the Nanny had never seen before. “What is this section, Jennie?” Gretel asked calmly, her flashing eyes demanding the truth. Jennie didn't know what else to do but respond truthfully.

“It's a password-protected partition,” she breathlessly squeaked, darting a guilty glance up at her employee as Gretel stared in fascination at the titles of the stories. 'The Baby Business.' 'Nappy Desires.' 'The Diaper Deal.' 'Diaper Reformatory.' Jennie's hot red face confirmed what the au-pair must already have ascertained. There was no escape now! She turned to Gretel and pleaded. “Look Gretel, I can explain-”

“There's no need,” Gretel cut her off abruptly. “I understand completely!”

You do?”

“Yes. Now you will go outside and let me read some of these files - without you staring over my shoulder. Go on!” The sentence had the ring of absolute authority - which Jennie had heard Gretel use so often with her children. That unmistakable Germanic tone that means; 'You will do as I say!'

Jennie stood awkwardly, carefully holding her brief hemline down at front and in back, and slid awkwardly sideways from the desk, the noisy crackling of her plastic panties deafeningly loud to her hot red ears in the quiet room. She obediently but reluctantly shuffled backwards out of the room, the look of anguish clearly written across her pretty little face. At Gretel’s quiet command she softly closed the door behind her, and waited nervously sitting on the bottom step of the stairs. It was almost an hour before Gretel emerged from her study. Jennie thought she was ready for the au-pair. “I know what you must think, Gretel-”

The tall German girl looked down at her maternally and interrupted her. “You do, do you?” She demanded, with a quizzical superior smile.

Jennie blushed hotly and stammered, “W- Well, I mean… N-No, no. I guess I don't, exactly… But I can imagine-”

“Yes,” smiled Gretel, as she cut her short again. “It was a bit of a surprise, I admit! But I have come to a decision, Jennie. It is all right with me!”

“What- What's all right?” asked Jennie hesitantly. The statuesque blonde stared down at her and the superior knowing smile tugged harder at the corners of her full red lips.

“Jennie, I was hired by your husband to watch over little children, and to take care of his babies!” Gretel patiently explained. “Lisa has finally been potty-trained, but I have become accustomed to taking care of two diapered little girls!I can easily continue to do just that!”

Jennie did not like the way this discussion was heading. “No, I don't think we need to-”

“You don't seem to follow me, Jennie,” Gretel cut her short again, and Jennie felt control of the conversation slipping from her grasp. “Do babies wear nappies, Jennie?” she demanded insistently in her brusque, no-nonsense German manner. When Gretel waited expectantly, Jennie hesitantly nodded. “And do babies wet their nappies?” When Jennie again nodded agreement, Gretel relentlessly continued. “Do you wear nappies, Jennie?”

Jennie felt trapped as the tall German towered menacingly over her! The big woman’s icy blue eyes were relentlessly boring into hers, demanding her confession! She felt as though Gretel could peer right into the depths of her soul! “Well Jennie? Answer me! Do you wear nappies?” The small blonde ducked her head in shame and nodded. “Speak up! Nanny can’t hear you! What do you wear, little girl?” Gretel used the demanding condescending tone of a Mummy correcting a naughty toddler, and Jennie felt compelled to respond.

“I- I wear nappies,” Jennie blushingly confessed, her voice a high-pitched, nervous whisper. She even sounded like a fearful pre-schooler.

“And do you wet your nappies little girl?” Jennie’s shameful reply was barely audible, her watering green eyes fixed on the carpet between her bare feet. “Speak up!” snapped Gretel loudly. “I asked you if you wet your nappies!” When Jennie hesitantly admitted that she did, her meek little-girl voice was trembling with humiliation. “So! Little Jennie wears nappies like a little baby, and she even wets them like a little baby! I'm sure you even have some on right now! Don’t you?” In her agitated state, Jennie had not even changed out of her drooping wet nappy!

The jolt of fear caused by the accurate accusation resulted in a fresh hot burst of urine hissing into her wet nappy, completely saturating the absorbent cloth. She blushed hotly and nodded sheepishly, unable to meet the penetrating stare of her inquisitor. “Show Nanny your baby nappies, Jennie,” Gretel firmly commanded. When the blushing shame-faced blonde was too slow to obey, Gretel simply leant down and grasped the short hem of Jennie’s babydoll nightie, whisking the brief pink cotton garment up around Jennie’s red cheeks and uselessly floundering arms! Jennie watched on helplessly as the dominant young woman’s face broke into a sardonic grin when she caught sight of her shame. The tight pink transparent plastic panties covering the yellowed soggy nappy drooped heavily between the poor embarrassed little woman’s widely-splayed thighs.

Well look at that!” Gretel shook her head disparagingly and laughed uproariously at Jennie’s shame-tinged cheeks. “Anyone who wears and uses nappies must be a baby!” Gretel concluded knowingly. “I was brought here to look after two babies in this family - and so I will! Except the other baby I intend to look after will be you!”

Jennie's wide green eyes showed her terror, even though part of her was keenly aware that this was her unspoken fantasy coming true! “But- But the children! And Peter-”

“So Peter doesn't know you want to be a baby? I suspected as much! Now don't worry your little head, baby,” Gretel cooed. “Your Nanny isn't going to tell anyone or let anyone know what goes on when Daddy isn’t here!” Jennie was defeated and she knew it. “Your nappy looks very wet, Jennie. Does Baby Jennie need a nappy change?” Gretel asked in honeyed baby tones.

Jennie hesitated for a moment, her cheeks blushing furiously and her face downcast in shame. “Yes,” she softly mumbled.

“Yes what?”

“Yes Nanny,” Jennie humbly responded.

Gretel smiled at her new charge’s ready compliance. “Where are your clean nappies, baby?” Together the women went upstairs to Jennie's bedroom, and Jennie showed Gretel the special locked cupboard where she kept her secret nappy supplies. As the first order of business, Gretel confiscated that key. “You won’t be needing it any longer, as I will be taking charge of all your diapering requirements - as any proper Nanny should!” She inspected the well-stocked cupboard, dragging out various nappies and bunches of plastic panties, finding the jar full of extra-large, pink-headed safety-lock nappy pins, a big box of moist scented baby wipes, and huge plastic bottle of Johnson & Johnson’s baby powder - everything a Nanny would need to take care of her infant’s wet bottom.

Gretel had Jennie lie back on a handy pink flannel-lined plastic change cloth she spread on the double bed, and ordered the embarrassed little woman to lift her bottom and then her legs as the Nanny tugged down her damp plastic panties. Gretel unpinned and slid the soggy hourglass-shaped nappy from under her raised bottom, wiped her curvaceous little rear and damp blonde crotch with some baby wipes, and then generously powdered the humiliated girl’s diaper area. She replaced the wet nappy with a similarly-shaped fresh one, which she expertly pinned over the small woman’s flaring hips.

“From now on little Jennie,” she briskly commanded, as she pulled a fresh pair of plastic panties over the bulky diaper-package, “you will let me do the job I am being paid to do! At night you are to come to me to be diapered for bed, and you will come to me in the morning to have your wet nappy changed. Since you usually come home for lunch from work, I can change you then, too.”

No!” Jennie interrupted desperately. “I don't usually wear my nappies to work!”

Gretel smiled superiorly at the agitated girl’s upturned face. “No Nanny!“ she corrected the small woman. “You mean you didn't - in the past,” she informed her humiliated former boss. “My babies are properly protected at all times! You wouldn't have it any other way, would you - Baby Jennie?” Jennie winced at her new title as Gretel continued.

“If you need to be changed during the days you are at work, you can either come home - or I'll bring a diaper bag to your workplace to find you! It might be easier for you to explain if you come home, though.” Gretel smiled; she was really enjoying this! “Toilets are off-limits to you, of course! I'll keep my part of the bargain - secrecy- as long as you keep yours. If I think you've been breaking our little ‘agreement,’ the deal is off! As long as you are good though, you'll be my secret baby - and no one in your family will need to know.”

If you want me to keep posting let me know. There's about sixty or seventy more pages.

Baby Jennie in Australia

• 4 weeks later...

Chapter 4. 'Who’s a Dirty Baby Then?'

Days had gone by, and Jennie had somehow lost track of them. At first, acquiescence to Gretel’s will had been very difficult. After all, this was something that turned their relationship around one hundred and eighty degrees. Jennie the mother had now become the daughter! Even more, she had become one of Gretel's babies! Someone the strapping bossy German woman had been hired to watch over and take care of.

When Gretel chastised her the next morning for wearing her normal padded brassiere, Jennie could only blush and hang her head in shame. “You don’t need a bra, Baby Jennie,” Gretel crisply scolded her, unclipping and removing the lace-lavished, push-up Wonderbra before Jennie obediently lay back to have her wet nappy changed. “Babies don’t have breasts, and neither do you! This padded bra may make you think you look like a grown-up, but you and I both know you’re only a little nappy-wetting baby! So no more bras for you, little one! Nanny will buy you some more suitable singlets, like all toddler girls wear.”

Despite her embarrassment at being braless at work, no one seemed to notice. Certainly no one commented on her suddenly flat chest or her slightly bulkier hips and bottom. Years of nappy-wearing had seen Jennie acquire many full pleated, mid-thigh skirts, which were excellent for concealing her padded loins. And after Jennie was forced to wear a tight childish white singlet, her nipples ceased to poke out quite so prominently.

The only real problem she had faced in the first week was having to do poopies in her nappy! This was a new experience for Jennie, who had never engaged in that kind of thing before. But Gretel had insisted after the first few days. At lunchtime on the third day as she changed her big baby's nappy, she inquired as to whether Jennie had been constipated lately. “No Nanny,” Jennie had hesitantly replied. Then the half-naked, supine little woman cautiously wondered aloud. “Why do you ask?”

“Lift your knees, baby, and your botty… Good baby! Keep those little leggies right up high for Nanny!” Gretel continued cleaning her charge’s pretty plump bottom and glistening crotch with the soothing moist baby wipes, and reached for the baby powder. Without looking up she observed, “Because you have not needed to be changed from a poopy nappy all week!” Sweet perfumed powder rained down on the girl’s gaping pussy and soft tummy, and Gretel lovingly caressed the fine talcum into her loins.

Jennie was stunned. “But- B- But I don't do that!” she stammered. “I don’t poop in my nappies… I- I- I never have!” This time as she fastened the first of the large pink diaper pins with a loud metallic ‘click,’ Gretel did look up, her ice-blue eyes locking on Jennie‘s watering green ones swimming with hot tears of humiliation.

Oh yes you do, Baby Jennie! And you will always address me as Nanny! Otherwise Nanny might have to smack that naughty botty,” she firmly cautioned her charge, giving Jennie a sharp warning swat on her freshly-diapered bottom. “Lift your little botty, baby.” She pulled the plastic pilchers up tightly over her swaddled hips and padded rear end. “And down. Good girl!” Gretel always ensured the thick and thirsty nappies were completely enclosed by the tight elastic leg bands to make a secure wetproof seal. “There. That’s better Nanny doesn’t want her little girl making any messes on the furniture,” she continued to admonish the shame-faced little woman submissively lying on her back on the carpet.

“I told you that from now on you were one of my babies, and that I would be responsible for all your toilet needs, Baby Jennie! Unless you wish to terminate our little ‘private arrangement,’ - in which case our secrecy agreement is off! From now on little one, you are to do everything you need to doinyour nappies!” She commanded the humiliated big baby.

Jennie lay there stunned for a moment on the thick carpet, as Gretel slowly and casually finished dressing her. Nanny pulled up her maternity pantyhose, the nylons slithering noisily over her bulky nappy and rustling pilchers, then lowered her concealing full mid-thigh skirt. “But-”

“There are no buts, Baby Jennie! Do we still have an arrangement? Or don't we?” A tear rolled down Jennie's cheek when she realized how much in thrall she was to this beautiful, arrogant, domineering young woman. She slowly nodded her head in unwilling silent acquiescence. “Good baby!” Gretel continued crooning, the smug satisfaction evident in her voice. “Now if my baby needs to come home more often to be changed, Nanny will certainly understand. I wouldn't want your little botty to become red raw from sitting in your poopy nappies too long!”

So the following day they had begun a new routine. If Jennie needed to do a poo-poo in her nappies while she was at work, she would discretely call home and tell Gretel she was on her way. “Does Nanny’s little girl have do a poo-poo in her nap-naps?” Gretel would coo to her in humiliating baby talk, and Jennie’s cheeks would flush hotly as she gripped the phone, ducking her head in shame. Her eyes would dart guiltily around the office to check that no one was close enough to hear her submissive replies to her mocking Nanny’s embarrassing questions.

The actual bowel movements took place in her car. She refused to do her poopies at work, or to allow Gretel the pleasure of seeing her dirty her nappies at home. The first time Jennie had to struggle to move her bowels in her nappies; she had not done a poo anywhere except on a proper porcelain toilet since her early childhood. While stopped at a traffic light, she gripped the steering wheel and lifted her wet padded rear up off the seat.

Her pretty heart-shaped face turned dark red as she took and held a deep breath. She squeezed her eyes tightly shut and grunted and puffed out her cheeks noisily. There was a crackling rumbling sound from inside her nappy. Her big green eyes flew wide as she suddenly squeezed out a massive bowel movement, the solid mess oozing rapidly around her raised moist bottom cheeks and seeping warmly between her wide-spread trembling thighs.

She was reluctant to sit in her own fresh excrement, but when the lights changed and she had to accelerate, she felt her plump quivering bottom uncontrollably sink into the soft muddy warmth that filled the seat of her wet nappy. The gooey mess spread moistly around her damp cheeks and up her botty crack, even creeping further between her trembling thighs to surround her wet pussy with clinging tingling warmth.

She grimaced, then found herself gradually relaxing as she settled into the mushy pile of slightly-gritty - yet creamy - warm poop. Her face grew hot with shame as she found herself actually enjoying the infantile sensations of squishing around in her own messy nappy! After that first embarrassing time though, she discovered that if she waited long enough to make the embarrassing call to Gretel at home, she could normally move her bowels easily while stopping at one of the few traffic lights she had to cross during the trip home.

The tell-tale smell was always retained for the first few minutes - the thick nappies and tight plastic panties held it in. But the fruity, earthy aroma was soon evident whenever she shifted in her seat. Before she arrived home she had to wind her car window all the way down, as the ripe stench rising from between her legs was overpowering!

She couldn’t look Gretel in the face when she lay back on the change cloth to have her first dirty nappy changed. But the smiling babysitter didn't seem to mind her pungent mess - Gretel cooed and praised Jennie like she was the best, most obedient little girl for properly filling her britches for her Nanny! It took Gretel much scrubbing with handfuls of toilet tissue and many scented moist baby wipes to clean her thickly-soiled crotch.

Then Gretel helped Jennie up and led her by the wrist waddling wide-legged into the Nanny’s en-suite bathroom, and urged her to kneel in the bath. A quick warm spray from the hand-held shower head and a warm soapy washer soon had Jennie’s little rosebud and delicate pussy lips scoured clean, pink and tingling. “Roll onto your back, Baby Jennie,” Gretel ordered, and assisted her to turn over in the narrow tub. Removing the sticky poop caught in her baby’s sparse fine blonde pubic hair required further hard scrubbing, and Gretel grunted in annoyance when her baby whimpered.

“All right, baby, back on your knees. I think Nanny will have to take her little girl to the beauty parlour next week,” commented Gretel conversationally. When Jennie looked back inquiringly over her shoulder at the woman sensuously rinsing off her twitching little pussy and botty-hole, Gretel explained. “Babies don’t have hair down here -” she tugged a fine golden curl out of the kneeling girl’s perineum, making Jennie yelp. “It’s so unnecessary! It’s so much easier for Nanny to keep her little baby’s ‘front bottom’ clean of nasty, sticky poo-poos when there’s no yucky old hair down there! I’ll make an appointment for my little girl next Wednesday, on her day off…” she trailed off, lost in thought.

Jennie was helped out of the bath and made to stand there idly doing nothing, while Nanny dried her shivering dripping body for her as though she was a completely useless toddler. Gretel led her back to the change mat spread on her bed, where the fresh nappies were already laid out ready and waiting. Jennie compliantly lay back and let her shapely thighs splay wide as Nanny gently patted dry her delicate areas. By the time the baby lotion and powder had been well massaged in, Jennie’s outer labia were red, puffy and engorged. The little slit barely concealed beneath the wisps of fine blonde pubic hair was already glistening moistly with arousal.

But Gretel was still being cautious, and she ignored the delightful womanly aroma that told her Jennie had to be at least as sexually aroused as she was! Like the competent, loving Nanny she was paid to be, Gretel soon had her frowning frustrated charge pinned back in her thick cloth nappies. Within minutes Jennie was on her way back to work, with a delightfully fresh baby powder scent following her - for the first hour, anyway.

Jennie thought that her au-pair’s comments about her “unnecessary hair” were only to tease her. But the situation became more difficult when Peter returned home the following weekend. Her preoccupied husband didn’t seem to notice the radical shift in power that had taken place in his absence, but happily agreed to mind the children so Gretel and Jennie could go to the beauty parlour together the following Wednesday.

Peter cocked an eyebrow inquisitively when Jennie called him “Daddy” on his return, and Jennie had ducked her eyes guiltily and blushed rosily, refusing to meet his curious gaze. Gretel had ordered her to always address her own husband in this demeaning child-like manner, and she had no choice but to comply. After the first few times Peter assumed his beautiful little spouse calling him Daddy to merely be a new affectation, and he didn’t really mind. His dainty sweet young wife did seem like such a child after all, as he popped morsels of food into her waiting open mouth.

He scarcely noticed that the grinning au-pair was also taking turns feeding his blushing little wife, and as each day passed, she gradually took over that function too. The girls were already accustomed to seeing Mummy being fed - and as Nanny fed them, it seemed perfectly natural that Nanny should feed her, too. Soon Gretel was the only one who addressed Peter by his Christian name in the household, but as he was coming and going so much over the next few weeks, he wasn’t really privy to the dramatic changes taking place.

At Gretel’s insistence the following Wednesday Jennie was dragged off to a nearby suburb she rarely visited, to a beauty parlour she had never been to before. First Gretel ushered her into the salon toilets. In the crowded stall, she ordered the blushing humiliated girl to hold up her short skirt around her flattened bust. The babysitter removed Jennie’s glistening damp plastic panties, and unpinned her slightly-wet nappy. “Does baby want to use the potty first?” Gretel pointed down at the toilet bowl and cooed sweetly to her red-faced charge, who could only shake her head in blushing denial.

Despite being changed shortly after breakfast, Jennie had obviously already wet her nappy again that morning. Gretel swiped the nervous girl’s damp pussy and bottom perfunctorily with some baby wipes, then took a tiny wisp of sheer white nylon out of the big pink-and-white diaper bag she always carried. Before Jennie could look closely at the flimsy garment,

Gretel was kneeling and holding the waistband and leg holes open for her to step into. As Gretel tugged the tiny panties up high over her slight flaring hips, Jennie felt the narrow band of nylon material part her swollen aroused labia, and press firmly into the cleft between her perky bottom cheeks. When she lifted her short dress to check out the front of the G-string panties in the ante-room mirror, she realised the inch-wide band of fine, white stretchy material was completely transparent!

You could clearly see her slightly gaping furry little pink slit, and Jennie started to object to wearing the revealing undies. Gretel brusquely snapped; “Stop whining, child!” and then hauled her back out to the beauty parlour reception area. Jennie barely had time to lower her little dress before being dragged out, where they were immediately escorted to a private curtained booth down the end of a long corridor.

A sleek, dark young attendant in a crisp white smock instructed Jennie to undress down to her panties - what little there was of them - and lie on the bench on her back, with her knees clasped to her bare chest! Jennie was then treated for the first time to the full ‘Brazilian Wax!’ She had never bothered with hair removal before, as her leg and underarm growth was so fine, sparse and blonde.

But then Gretel forced her raised knees wide apart and lifted aside the tiny G-string. When the grimly-smiling attendant poured the warm soothing wax around her exposed genitals and her delicate, freshly-cleaned little rosebud… Jennie knew she wasn’t going to like it! At a pre-arranged signal from the pushy young beautician, Gretel leaned one meaty hand heavily on the supine girl’s flat tummy, while clamping the other large paw firmly over Jennie’s mouth!

Even muffled by Gretel’s broad hand, the shrill screams of a young girl being tortured resounded throughout the clinic. The attendant forced the poor girl’s thighs wide again and relentlessly applied the cloth strips to Jennie’s waxed crotch, until she had painfully ripped all the hair away! Gretel held her little girl tightly until she stopped squealing, and then coddled the sobbing whimpering woman as though she really was only a small child. The Poe-faced attendant continued covering the rest of the petite body with hot wax, ignoring the scene before her and the warm golden puddle growing under the little girl‘s wet panty crotch.

The underarms were bad, too - although not as awful as having the hair ripped out of your sensitive labia! She was forced to roll over onto her knees while Nanny wiped up her wee-wees with a handy nappy. Jennie‘s cheeks blushed hotly as her Nanny scolded her as though she were a wicked toddler for her infantile loss of bladder control. Then the cold clinical beautician ordered the embarrassed big baby to hold her own damp bottom cheeks stretched so shamefully wide apart!

Gretel generously held her G-string aside as they ripped away every painful tiny blonde hair from around her tender little anus! Compared to that, the legs were easy! The attendant rubbed some cool soothing cream all over her newly-smooth, completely-hairless body - except for you-know-where… Nanny imperiously insisted she would take care of that delicate area, and took the bottle of aloe cream from the scowling attendant before brusquely ushering her on her way. Gretel clucked soothingly to her little girl as she slipped the tiny wisp of wet panties down her legs and off her little feet.

By the time Nanny had finished massaging the soothing cream over the supine girl’s childishly hairless mound and puffy exposed slit, the glistening signs of Jennie’s arousal were clearly evident. The sweet musky scent of her dripping kitten rose up to Gretel’s flared nostrils. The sadistic Nanny too had become excited, forcing Jennie to take her punishment on the waxing table!

Gretel’s slippery lotion-covered fingers teased her baby between her two sensitive puckered holes, and Jennie’s hairless smooth thighs seemed to part of their own accord. The greedy, freshly-waxed, newly-sensitive pussy lifted eagerly for the probing tickling fingertips. Gretel cooed lovingly to her baby while softly caressing her delicate baby-smooth lips and sensuously stroking the full length of her moist puffy slit, each lingering touch sliding closer and closer to the aroused girl’s inflamed little clitty.

“You were a very good little girl for Nanny today, Baby Jennie,” Nanny praised her charge with soft tender words. Jennie gave another tiny cry as two of the slippery fingers penetrated her twitching kitten, and she was so aroused that in seconds she was writhing in orgasm, her muffled sobs and cries mirrored throughout the curtained booths of the waxing parlour.

After wiping the aromatic pearly traces of pussy juice from her two fingers on the girl’s silky-smooth tummy, she simply ordered, “Lift!” Jennie immediately raised her bottom so that Nanny could slide some nappies underneath her. She grizzled impotently when she found she was being pinned into the same damp nappies she had already wet that morning! They had cooled in the diaper bag, and felt cold, wet and clammy on her newly-sensitive crotch.

It was difficult for Nanny to force the big pink nappy pins through the damp thick cotton nappies, but eventually the cold smelly towelling was pinned securely over her baby’s slim hips. Gretel clucked uncaringly at Jennie’s whining protests as she tugged the tight pink baby panties up her legs, then she ordered Jennie to stand so she could pull her pilchers up properly.

Jennie obediently stood, sulkily holding the hem of her brief dress up under her chin so Nanny could tug the panty’s thick elastic waistband over the huge rear of her heavy, cold wet swaddling. “There!” exclaimed Gretel with a note of satisfaction, as she loudly snapped the tight waistband around the girl’s slender waist. But when Jennie adjusted her tight bust-flattening singlet and lowered the hem of her dress, she realised the sneering young beautician had been standing in the doorway watching them the whole time!

Oh no!’ Jennie thought despairingly, ‘she must have seen everything! My plastic baby panties, my toddler’s singlet, and even my wet nappy!’ Jennie blushed so violently her ears were buzzing with shame! She was speechless as Gretel dragged her to the smiling cashier’s desk. She was barely aware as her Nanny made a follow-up appointment in a month’s time - to have the horrible waxing done again by the same sneering young beautician who had witnessed her abject diaper humiliation!

During the next month, Jennie found the daily diapering part of her life becoming almost routine. In the mornings - after Peter had left early for work - if he was in town - and Gretel had Lisa settled, strapped into her potty-chair in front of Sesame Street, she would bring baby Carly up to Jennie's room. While Carly played contentedly on the floor with some soft toys, Gretel busied herself with her eldest charge.

Jennie was no longer allowed to dress herself for work by this time, and was under strict orders never to change her own nappies. So the bulky towelling was usually soaked and drooping badly beneath her shortie nightie. Gretel would simply order her onto the change mat spread out on the bed, ease down her wet plastic panties, and unfasten the four pink nappy pins slowly one at a time. After a fresh thick terry nappy had been placed beneath Jennie's humiliatingly naked bottom, out would come the moist baby wipes and the baby powder. Gretel meticulously cleaned all of her babies; no one in her care would ever unintentionally suffer from nappy rash!

To Jennie it seemed that these days Nanny lingered delightfully longer each time she wiped the moist towelettes over her dainty pink rosebud and along the opening of her hairless vagina. “Making sure,” as she cooed, “that baby’s little kitten is really clean!” A healthy sprinkling of powder, the fresh soft baby smell enveloping Jennie, then Gretel pulled the thick terry nappy tightly around her waist and fastened it with the huge pink pins.

After the babysitter pulled Jennie's plastic panties back up, she would thread Jennie’s pantyhose over her obediently raised and pointed toes - the tan maternity pantyhose she had been ordered to purchase that first week - the ones with extra room in the waist and bottom for her bulky nappies. When Gretel had the hose pulled up past Jennie’s knees, she would order her charge to awkwardly stand whilst she tugged them the rest of the way up over her thick nappies.

At least they slid up easily over her slippery plastic panties, but soon Jennie found that too was a problem. Her pantyhose just as easily slipped down again, and she was forever fiddling with her waist and crotch to pull up the drooping crotch. This earned her quite a few strange looks at work, and though she complained to Gretel, Nanny merely told her she would fix that problem “later!”

Gretel would then dress her completely for the day - even buckling on her dainty shoes as though she was a helpless toddler - and a red-faced Jennie was forced to go along with the charade. The singlets Gretel purchased for her were plain white cotton, with a tiny lace trim around the neck and shoulder straps. She always wore them now despite grumbling that they were so tight, they flattened her small bustline into insignificance!

Jennie’s juvenile flat black Maryjane single-strap shoes became her normal footwear - even at work. Fortunately the little-girl sandals were currently in fashion, and her choice of childish footwear and frilly cotton anklet socks around the office passed with little comment. Jennie’s lunchtime routine too became quickly established. The poopy nappy changes followed a familiar course - except that if the girls were both napping, Gretel insisted on changing Jennie downstairs in the living room! Her domineering Nanny would make her lift her bottom to have her pantyhose and plastic pilchers tugged down, right there on a change mat on the carpet! Despite knowing the front door was securely locked, Jennie always felt terribly vulnerable and exposed as she lay naked from the waist down on the change mat and compliantly spread her stinky brown-stained thighs wide for her forceful young Nanny.

It didn’t take Jennie long to realize that she had little choice concerning where or when her wet and dirty nappies would be changed! Whatever her strict Nanny wanted, Nanny got! Jennie was always forced to concede. Otherwise - well, ‘otherwise’ was too awful even to contemplate! So she just spread her trembling thighs wide when Nanny so ordered, and lifted her bottom obediently to have her delicate rosebud scrubbed clean. It was so humiliating, having someone else wipe the messy sticky lumps of poop from her bottom! “Tsk-tsk! What a dirty baby!” Gretel scolded her as she swabbed at the brown streaks staining Jennie's spread thighs. “Such a messy little girl Nanny has to look after!”

She was sometimes too dirty to pin into a fresh nappy, so Nanny made Jennie crawl all the way to the au-pair’s downstairs bathroom to have her bottom hosed clean. Jennie's whole body was flushed pink with shame by the time Nanny had her pinned into some lovely soft fluffy clean nappies. And always as she crinkled noisily out past Gretel after being changed, the strapping German girl would give her a few firm, loud, but painless swats on her thickly padded behind - a reminder (as if she needed one) of her infantile diapered condition.

So far at work no one seemed to have noticed anything out of the ordinary - thank God! Though in the evenings these days she always hurried home, and no longer lingered for drinks at the office on Fridays - forced both by her normally wet condition, and the thought of Peter finding out! If he was in town she had to beat him home, so that she could have her wet or sometimes messy nappy changed by Gretel before dinner. So far Peter had not suspected she was being forced to wear nappies round the clock these days!

When he had been home and interested in sex, she told him she had to first slip into the bathroom as usual to remove her nappy and “freshen up!” Instead she raced down to Gretel’s room, to politely beg her frowning young Nanny to unpin her usually-wet nappy and cleanse her hairless crotch with some moist baby wipes, so she could make love to her husband.

She began to feel guilty each time Gretel pulled down her damp plastic panties and unpinned her for Peter. It was as though she was betraying something sacred between the two women! Gretel too seemed more annoyed each time the wet baby humbly requested to have her nappies unpinned for sex, and when she grumbled in German, Jennie began to suspect her ravishing au-pair might even be jealous!

Somehow the very fact that her guilt and her secret were now so much greater, excited her! This made the infrequent lovemaking with Peter that much more climactic. Her orgasms came more quickly, and were powerful enough to leave her trembling in the afterglow. When he was through with her, after he - invariably - fell asleep immediately, she slipped from between the sheets and quietly sought out Gretel - before she wet the bed!

Her scowling Nanny would be waiting up in her rooms to softly wash Jennie’s aromatic soiled and swollen pussy clean with a warm soapy washer. She would lovingly oil and powder Jennie’s puffy red lips and gently stroke the baby powder over her gaping wetness, then tightly pin her into a lovely fresh nappy. With clean baby panties tucked in place, the beautiful frowning au-pair would send Jennie scurrying back to bed with a hard ‘smack’ on her departing padded bottom.

Chapter 5. Nanny loves her Baby

In retrospect Jennie had always known her infantile secret couldn’t be kept forever. She had gone for months wearing nappies around the clock, sometimes having to come home twice a day from work to be changed by Gretel. Her nerves were growing frazzled trying desperately to hide the smell of her increasingly frequent ‘messy accidents. The constant sound of her noisy plastic panties made her wary around colleagues and friends, always wondering who amongst them might suspect her shameful baby secret.

But she had not been able to keep her constant nappy-wearing long from Peter, and he tried to insist that she have more tests to determine the cause of her apparently totally-collapsed bladder. She had not let him know about the regular bowel movements she had been forced to do in her nappies. That would have been harder to explain!

But Jennie refused to be tested. The doctors would only reiterate the same old song: the sphincter muscles were weakened from childbirth, but he would not find anything seriously physically wrong. Peter remained puzzled, and suggested off-handed that perhaps she should see a psychiatrist! Jennie stormed off in a huff, and gradually he came to accept her apparent total incontinence - without ever understanding it.

Gretel overheard their raised voices when they argued, and the next time she caught Peter alone, she slyly confronted him about Jennie’s worsening bladder control. “Peter, I wanted to ask you if I might buy some new clothes for the girls?” she casually opened the conversation. He opened a desk drawer and handed her a Visa card with her name on it!

“Certainly,” he agreed with a brief smile. “I already spoke to Jennie and we decided to give you a credit card linked to mine. Now it’s only to be used for groceries and clothes for the girls - not merely for entertainment,” he warned. “If you want to take the girls out, Jennie will give you some cash.”

“I will also need to buy some new baby furniture - like a new highchair, a larger crib, and so on…”

“Fine, fine. Whatever you need for the babies, just put it on the card,” Peter assured her distractedly. “If that’s all, I have these accounts to go over…” He pointed to the papers piled on the desk in front of him.

“There was one other thing I wanted to talk to you about…” She paused long enough to make sure she had his undivided attention. “It’s about Jennie’s worsening incontinence!”

Peter looked surprised. “Oh!So you know about Jennie’s nappies?”

“Oh yes! I don’t think she realises how obvious her diapers are when she’s wearing them. Peter, you know I am studying psychology. I think Jennie’s wetting problem is not a physical condition, but an emotional one.”

“I would have to agree,” he nodded sagely. “She had some tests run before she had the children, and the specialist assured me that physically, everything was completely normal.” Gretel smiled at this added piece of news. Everything was falling into place!

“I suggest Jennie has issues with maturity - she wants everyone to look after her as though she was a helpless child,. And this is not healthy for her.”

“I see. What would you suggest?” Peter inquired slowly, his dark brown eyes narrowing.

“You have a long trip coming up, and you will be away for over a month. I would like you to tell your little wife that while you are away this time, Iam to be in charge.” She noted his arched eyebrows and hurried on. “If Jennie were to be treated like the child she seems to want to be - I don’t think she would like it for very long! After all, small children are always kept under an adult’s watchful eye, told what to do and when to do it! Little children have no independence, no freedom - and if Jennie were to experience that - maybe we could help cure her wetting problem.”

Peter grew thoughtful and asked Gretel if he could sleep on her suggestion. But the more he thought about it, the more he had to agree with her astute analysis. In the morning he lifted the covers to climb out of bed and his nostrils were assaulted by the strong ammonia odour of a very wet nappy. He frowned at the small sleeping form of his diapered wife, and after breakfast, took Gretel aside and informed her of his decision.

“I don’t know much about psychology, but I am sure my wife has a problem. If you can help…” he shrugged his shoulders. “I’ll tell her to do as you say over the next month - but that doesn’t mean she’ll listen to me.”

“I think you’ll be surprised, Peter,” Gretel advised him, trying to repress her victorious smile. “The child in Jennie wants to be told what to do! I think you’ll find her quite compliant!”

So before Peter departed for the airport, he stopped Jennie in the kitchen, crouched down to her eye-level, and gingerly took hold of her narrow shoulders while Gretel smugly watched on. “Jennie, while I’m away I-” He hesitated, casting an uncertain glance up at the tall blonde. She nodded encouragingly, and he forced himself to stare into his tiny wife’s innocent wide green eyes. He could still smell the wet nappy aroma drifting up from her pudgy padded crotch.

When he realised his naughty little wife had not even bothered to change her saturated nappy, Peter steeled his reserve. “While I’m away, I want you to do whatever Gretel tells you to do!” he finished in a rush. He waited for the explosion, but none came! He was stunned to see his diminutive wife blush rosily, bow her head submissively and nod obediently! “Nanny is in charge of the house while Daddy is away, understand?” he finished lamely, standing and glancing to Gretel for support. She nodded encouragingly and shot him a congratulatory smile, and he grimaced in response.

“Yes Daddy,” was his wife's only humble reply, and he was so stunned he hardly noticed Gretel’s satisfied grin as she swiftly bundled him out the door.

“You’ll be late for your flight, Peter! You’d best hurry! Say bye-bye to Daddy, Jennie,” Gretel brusquely ordered the flushed-faced embarrassed girl, who obediently did as she was told.

“Bye-bye Daddy!” Jennie shyly lifted her drooping chin and gave her astonished husband a weak tremulous smile, holding the edges of her spread babydoll nightie and twirling childishly from side to side. As he raced distractedly to his car, the last thing he saw was Gretel possessively take Jennie’s little hand in hers and lead her back inside like a wet waddling toddler.

The following Monday, as soon as Jennie had departed for work and the girls were settled down in front of their morning television shows, Gretel strode into Jennie’s study and connected to the internet. There were some adult baby clothing websites Jennie had saved in her ‘favourites’ file, that she wanted to visit. Within minutes she found what she was searching for. Using her new credit card, she ordered some fancy, frilly, lace-lavished PVC-lined rhumba panties, designed especially for big adult babies like Jennie. Although she found she had to order the smallest size they stocked to fit her special juvenile little girl. There were also gorgeous satin, elaborately-embroidered, lace-lavished toddler party dresses one could order as well. Although as they were hand-made, delivery would take much longer.

Gretel pulled out the piece of paper on which she had noted all of Baby Jennie’s measurements - naked as well as diapered - and ordered one of the beautiful juvenile pink satin party frocks for her big baby. Soon baby bonnets, frilly lacy anklet socks, and big frilly bibs had been added to the order. Gretel felt a twinge of guilt when she added up the total amount. ‘But Peter told me to buy some new clothes for the babies - he didn’t say which babies!’ But she was less concerned when she read the invoice would be billed in the business name of ‘Precious Babywear.’ She knew her employer would assume the charged amount would be for baby clothes - which they were! But Gretel knew she would have to locate a local dressmaker soon - one who would be tolerant of her 'special designs,' and wouldn't be too nosey.

At first Jennie felt it was probably safer that Peter was away in Europe for a whole month at a time now. His long trips to Germany made Jennie's relationship with Gretel easier to deal with, and gradually that relationship evolved. Gretel fed Jennie all her meals at home these days - even in front of the girls! While her cheeks blushed hotly with shame at first, the girls didn't seem to think her feedings were anything out of the ordinary. But more and more often Jennie found her meals consisting of nothing but jars of toddler food! Her dinner was often the same as Lisa’s! Sometimes Nanny forbade Jennie wearing anything but a sheer babydoll nightie over her thick nappies during the cold winter evenings, mockingly reassuring her nervous child. “Don’t worry, baby! Nanny will keep the heat turned up inside the house.”

After the children were put down for the night in their cots, Gretel had developed a routine for Jennie - “as I do for any of my babies,” Gretel patiently explained, as if Jennie really was only two years old. “Routines are important to develop a toddler’s peace of mind and well-being, Baby Jennie.” First Carly and Lisa were taken care of and settled in their cribs, then Gretel would escort Jennie to her bedroom. She made Jennie stand idly by like a helpless toddler while Nanny removed her work clothes, singlet, and maternity pantyhose.

Jennie would be made to lie on her back on the crackling change mat spread on her double bed, and Gretel would whisk off the noisy plastic panties and remove the pins from her saturated nappies. Nanny would coo and cluck lovingly to the embarrassed little woman as she slowly peeled away the wet and sometimes dirty nappies, and gently and lovingly cleanse her puffy genitals and bottom. Jennie could not remember when it was that Gretel had started to fondle her baby-smooth pussy and gently finger her to orgasm at her bedtime nappy change. But for weeks now she had become accustomed to it - waited for it - longed for it - during the nights when Peter was around!

A month later one memorable Saturday morning while the girls were ensconced in front of the TV, Gretel made Jennie stay in her sheer babydoll nightie and obviously drooping wet nappy all morning! She even had to watch ‘the Teletubbies’ with her entranced daughters. Their Nanny wandered in and out dressed only in heels and a thin blue t-shirt that barely covered the crotch of her pale-pink bikini panties.

Jennie could barely keep her eyes away from the sexy blonde Goddess, but her constant fidgeting and wiggling soon drew Nanny to stand before her. Gretel knew what was going on, and quietly threatened to stand there all day - until Jennie was forced to poop in her nappies in front of the grinning domineering babysitter! When Jennie couldn’t hold back any longer she stood, her shapely little legs shaking. “Where do you think you are going, little girl?” Nanny demanded crisply.

“I- I- I need to do a poo-poo…” the humiliated big toddler whispered, her cheeks blushing bright red as she darted guilty glances at her children. Lisa merely cast her red-faced mother a brief inquisitive glance - that dropped to the sagging wet nappies pinned to her loins - before thankfully returning her eyes to the screen.

“Come with Nanny then, child!” Gretel ordered, holding out her hand. Jennie clutched the outstretched hand and was led waddling awkwardly into the kitchen, her other hand pressing the wet bottom of her nappies against her poo-poo hole as though to prevent a premature eruption. She didn’t realise that both her girls were watching their mother being led waddling wetly out to kitchen, one hand obviously clutching her drooping diapered rear like any toddler about to uncontrollably poop her nappies. Nanny made her stop in the middle of the kitchen, sharply tapping the toe of one of her high heels impatiently on the linoleum floor as Jennie stood with her little legs slightly splayed and bent at the knees.

Well? I thought Baby Jennie needed to do a poo-poo? Get on with it, baby!” Gretel snapped crisply. Unconsciously Jennie squatted further, assuming the pose of a normal toddler about to helplessly fill her diaper. Her little round cheeks and her tummy puffed out, and she blushed with shame as she began to bear down. It happened so quickly it surprised her!

One minute her bowels were aching for relief - the next, her nappies were full of soft muddy warmth! It seemed to take forever till she felt her movement had finished, and she even grunted and farted noisily in an effort to completely empty her bowels. Her wet nappy sagged heavily between her legs and the seat of her taut plastic panties was forced out by the copious load of fresh faeces in the rear. Jennie gave a muted sob of shame as the rich fruity aroma of a dirty baby wafted around her like a thick fog.

The mood was electric as Gretel imperiously took Jennie’s hand and led her waddling even more awkwardly past the girls, upstairs to her bedroom to have her wet and messy nappy changed. After placing Jennie on her back on the change mat and preparing the tissues, the box of baby wipes and clean nappies, Gretel unpinned the sticky saturated nappies from the humiliated girl’s slim hips.

It seemed to take forever till Gretel was satisfied with her infant’s state of cleanliness, before Jennie was allowed to crawl like a baby on all fours into the bathroom. Gretel lifted the small girl easily into the tub and helped her onto her hands and knees. Nanny used the shower head to spray cleansing warm water on her upturned hairless little rosebud and between her compliantly spread thighs.

Jennie mewled happily when Gretel soaped up a hot washcloth and gently scrubbed at both her hairless little holes, moaning as the soapy caresses became slower, firmer and deeper. All too soon Nanny was spreading her plump little botty cheeks again with one firm loving hand, to rinse her with a soothing warm rush. Then she lifted her dripping baby out of the tub, to dry her with a huge soft fluffy pink towel.

Gretel carried Jennie into the master bedroom wrapped completely in the enormous pink bath sheet, and left her lying on the bed while she prepared the fresh nappies and supplies on the change mat. Jennie whimpered with excited anticipation when she saw Nanny take up the pink plastic bottle of baby lotion. The tall au-pair stepped to the head of Jennie’s bed and thoughtfully moved a pillow down to slip under her charge’s head, when a tiny wisp of twisted blue nylon slipped out from inside the pillowcase.

“Well, well, well! What’s this I’ve found, little girl?” Gretel exclaimed, startling Jennie.

“What is it?” Jennie asked, as she lifted her head for the pillow, her hairless childishly puffy slit freshly cleaned, gaping innocently from between her wide-spread shapely thighs.

“What are Nanny’s dirty panties doing under your pillow?” Gretel demanded insistently, shaking open and holding up the damp pastel-blue nylon bikini panties. She examined them closely inside and out, paying particular attention to the still-moist slightly-stained cotton gusset.

“Oh! Ah... Um, I'm sorry, Nanny! I was going to put them back in the wash,” Jennie slowly stammered, her cheeks flushing hotly with embarrassment.

“But what were you doing with Nanny’s dirty panties in the first place?” A knowing smile crept over Gretel's face as she placed the baby lotion on the bedside table.

“I- I just - I just love your pussy smell, Nanny!” Jennie finally haltingly explained, her cheeks blushing rosily, her guilty green eyes flicking away from the relentless blue orbs that bored into hers. Gretel paused, then laughed wickedly.

“You're such a sweet baby!” Gretel finally exclaimed. “You really do love your Nanny!” She cast the soggy panties aside and kissed Jennie chastely on her soft pink lips, kneeling beside the naked little girl lying on the bed.

Jennie begged, “Kiss me! Please kiss me, Nanny?” She moved closer, her green eyes pleading, her pink lips so full and moist and ripe - and Gretel couldn't resist! She held Jennie by her dainty little chin and softly pressed the anxious girl’s full pink lips to hers. “Is that all?” Jennie begged plaintively when the au-pair drew away.

“No baby, there's so much more!” Gretel breathed huskily, bringing her full red lips to Jennie’s again, then slowly forced Jennie's wet pink mouth open with her questing thrusting tongue. Jennie responded by caressing Gretel's hot slippery tongue with her own in an erotic snake-like entwining.

Jennie had never felt anything so incredible! It was completely different from kissing a man! She hugged Gretel closer and they both moaned softly, as their lips and tongues continued a sweet passionate, wordless dialogue. It was a long, deep, tender, soulful kiss. By the time the dominant young Nanny pulled her sensuous red pouty lips away, Jennie was panting breathlessly. “Wow! That was awesome, Nanny!”

Gretel leaned back slightly as Jennie continued to exclaim, “Mmmm! Nanny! That was so wonderful!” Gretel couldn't respond for a moment, unsure if she could even find her voice! Jennie boldly reached over and pressed her hand to Gretel's plump right breast, caressing and lifting the huge swaying teat through the thin cotton t-shirt. “Look how hard your nipples are!” Jennie cried excitedly, palming and squeezing the hard bumps clearly visible through Gretel’s blue top.

Gretel found her own hand on Jennie's tiny naked goose-bumped left breast. “Your nipples are pretty hard yourself, baby,” she whispered hoarsely to the young girl lying beside her knees. She took the two ‘pencil eraser’ nipples between her thumbs and forefingers, and squeezed and lightly pinched them.

Ooooo! That feels so good, Nanny!” Jennie moaned. They started kissing again as their hands probed each other's breasts, gently rubbing and squeezing. Jennie imitated Gretel's movements as she cupped each full round breast, then caressed each nipple, gently pinching the tumescent buds through the woman’s clothes. She could feel Gretel's heart pounding in time with her own.

Suddenly Jennie dropped her pleasuring hands and slid the babysitter’s long cotton t-shirt up over her broad hips, revealing a pretty pair of thick ice-pink satin panties. Jennie barely had time to admire the high-waisted tiny bikini panties before she eagerly pulled one of the woman’s long legs over her head, so that Gretel’s taut young thighs completely straddled her greedy upturned little face. But Gretel pressed her palms down on the bed, to move her panty crotch away from Jennie’s face.

“No baby!” Gretel softly protested. “I must smell… nastydown there!” she cautioned. “I- I played with myself in bed last night until I orgasmed several times in my panties! I think I even might have even… wet them a little… when I did my cummies!” the Aryan goddess hesitantly confessed.

“It’s all right!” Jennie protested urgently, as she pressed her pert button nose to Gretel's damp panty crotch, her face forced up tight under the imperious young blonde’s satin-clad groin, sniffing loudly and inhaling deeply. “I love it that way! You smell so wonderful! Oooo! And your panty-crotch is still wet!” The words were muffled as she refused to remove her face from the sweet-tasting treasure above her for even one second! She replaced her probing titillating snub nose with her little pink tongue, then her open hungry wet mouth. Jennie loudly planted long smacking tongue-kisses on Gretel’s soiled, damp, tautly-stretched panty-crotch.

Gretel felt the electric jolt throughout her whole body! She felt Jennie sucking her hardening clitty right through the moist smelly crotch of her panties! She wanted to stop her submissive host-mother - but she couldn't resist the tiny beauty lying beneath her! Jennie slipped aside the gusset of the panties and licked her naked furry sex, probing Gretel’s slippery open pussy lips with her hot greedy tongue.

Oh Nanny! Mmmm! You taste so good!” the little girl mumbled wetly into the kneeling woman’s dripping blonde pussy. Gretel was in heaven, moaning loudly and throwing her head back with unrestrained pleasure! Nothing had ever felt as good as Jennie's rapidly lapping tongue slavishly worshipping her inflamed clitty! But she wanted to return the favour!

“Let me kiss your kitten too, baby,” Gretel ordered the greedy little minx lying between her wide-splayed thighs. Jennie raised her head to continue licking and kissing Gretel’s dripping pussy attentively as her Nanny leaned forward. Gretel moved her face towards the little girl’s waiting spread puffy lips. They slipped into a classic ‘sixty-nine’ position, as Jennie adoringly planted kiss after wet kiss on her Nanny’s sopping vagina.

She held the soiled panty gusset over her nose as she lapped her divine Mistress’ erect clitty, deeply inhaling the sweet musk and delicious stale urine scents. Gretel moaned with delight as she forced Jennie's thighs wider with her elbows, and pressed her tongue to the tiny girl’s dripping baby-smooth pink labia. “Omigod!” Jennie squealed, before pressing her own pointed quivering tongue deeper into Gretel‘s gaping wetness. Gretel did the same to Jennie and became lost in the sweet honey of the beautiful little girl trembling beneath her. They both writhed as their orgasms exploded within them, clutching at each other’s bottoms with clawed fingers, kissing, sucking and licking furiously.

They were lost for a few moments, their drooling faces buried in each other's delicious sex. Jennie let her head drop back onto the pillow, panting with exertion, her thighs still held up against her flat chest by her Nanny‘s elbows jammed behind her wide-spread knees. Gretel paused to lick her right middle finger, leaving it dripping with saliva. She slowly but relentlessly pushed the slippery finger inside Jennie exposed shining-clean pinky-brown little rosebud, as she moved the pointed tip of her stretching pink tongue to vibrate madly on Jennie's throbbing inflamed red clitty. “Oooo!” Jennie cried, “Oh Nanny! That feels so incredible! Oh! Oh! Oooo!”

Gretel pressed her rigid longest finger all the way inside Jennie’s dilating and clenching empty arsehole, and then lapped and caressed the girl’s throbbing clit with the flat of her hot wet tongue. Jennie bucked and squealed in orgasm again when she felt the stiffened finger ramming in and out of her virgin nether hole like a raging miniature cock. Gretel groaned with pleasure when she felt Jennie’s oral caresses on her anus for the first time - and continued to loudly moan when Jennie mirrored her Nanny’s actions. Jennie moved her finger in and out of the dripping pussy above her, while licking, tonguing and sucking on Gretel’s tasty-sweet dilating anal ring. They were both moaning loudly, writhing back and forth lost in their lust. Their bodies arched in unison as each screamed out again in glorious simultaneous release.

They remained locked together, face to dripping crotch, trembling uncontrollably for several minutes while their pounding hearts returned to normal. Then Gretel unsteadily dismounted from her lover’s shiny cum-soaked face and, standing bedside the bed on shaky legs, she commanded, “Baby! Come here!” She pulled Jennie up to kneel on the bed.

Gretel sniffed at the fresh pussy-juice on the trembling girl’s glistening, upturned little face, then kissed her charge long and hard - till the shaking tiny woman was red-faced and gasping for breath. It was then that Gretel decided to go back on the pill. She wanted to breastfeed this beautiful child as though she was her very own daughter! She made a mental note to remind herself to call Stephanie - her cousin could go over to her parent’s house and send her the prescription for the pills stashed in her bedside table…

“On your back, baby!” Gretel summarily ordered the overwhelmed girl, who obediently fell back into position on the damp change mat. “Let Nanny pin you into a nice fresh nappy,” Gretel smiled encouragingly, returning to her normal commanding mothering role with ease. Then Gretel discovered in the wardrobe the outfit Jennie had purchased a few years ago; the juvenile pink cotton frock she had bought in the hope of tempting her new husband to take her out to the park.

Gretel took the sheer cotton sundress out of Jennie’s normal wardrobe and looked at Jennie with arched eyebrows. Whilst the ultra-short lolly-pink summer frock was big enough to fit Jennie, it looked like it had been designed with a little girl in mind - it was almost a toddler‘s dress! An embarrassed blushing Jennie was forced to explain her pregnancy-induced fantasy - of a trip to the park with Peter while dressed in her nappies and baby panties under the humiliating little-girl outfit!

Her cheeks practically glowed with a mixture of both shame and excitement when Gretel informed her that Nanny would be taking her little girl to the park soon - in her toddler frock and nappies - when the weather warmed up enough! But she neglected to inform the big toddler she would be wearing an even more juvenile, frillier dress. The satin toddler’s party frock Gretel had ordered would be delivered next month!

She told Jennie it was warm enough to wear her pretty little dress inside the house today, as she dressed her in the cotton toddler’s frock. It had one-inch wide straps over the shoulders, a high yoke neck with an Empire-style waistband falling from the bust to a full short skirt. Even after tugging the brief hemline down, Jennie could still catch a glimpse of her bulging plastic panty crotch whenever she moved. “Maybe this isn’t such a good idea,” she hesitantly started. “The girls will see my nappies under this short frock.

“So?” Lisa and Carly already know you wear nappies - they’re not stupid!” Gretel snidely reprimanded her as she adjusted the shoulder straps. “Look at your flat chest!” she laughed, as she firmly pulled the two dangling ends of the wide pale-pink satin sash attached to the bodice around Jennie’s back. When Nanny drew them tight and tied the sash in a big floppy bow behind her, Jennie could see that her small bust was completely flattened. She had no more bosom than a six-year old! Gretel rummaged through Jennie’s drawers until she found some suitably frilly white cotton anklet socks.

“I bought these for my baby on the internet,” Gretel commented, arranging the three wide exaggerated layers of pink frothy lace around Jennie’s slim ankles to her satisfaction. “All you need is a pair of proper little girl dress-up sandals - black patent T-bars or Maryjanes - and your toddler outfit would be complete!”

Gretel slowly smiled at the growing look of embarrassment that crept across the little girl’s anxious face. “Baby Jennie? Do you have something to tell Nanny about some patent-leather toddler shoes?” Gretel asked the shame-faced child, who could only bite her plump pink bottom lip and nod. “Where would Nanny find them, baby?” Jennie blushed as she indicated some shoe boxes stored on top of her wardrobe. Nanny could reach them without fetching a stool, and she lifted them down. Gretel placed the boxes Jennie indicated on the bed.

The first box contained a pair of white patent Maryjane sandals - just like toddler girls wore - with a strap across the instep which fastened with a big shiny brass buckle. The second pair were pastel-pink T-bar patent Maryjanes, and the third box held the required shoes - glistening single-strap black patent Maryjanes that looked almost brand-new!

Before buckling the juvenile, shiny, black patent sandals on her feet, Gretel produced a new pair of rhumba panties! They were PVC-lined and fashioned from shiny white satin, with five lavish tiers of lolly-pink lace dripping across the rear, all the way down to the crotch of the feminine frilly baby panties. Jennie had never seen such a large pair of frilly toddler rhumba panties, and obediently stepped into the slinky slippery panties Nanny held down and open for her. When Nanny had them tugged high around her slim little waist, pulling her dry nappy snugly against her hairless crotch, Jennie felt compelled to run her little fingers through the rows of pink lace frills dancing across her tushie. “Oh Nanny! I love my new baby panties!” Jennie squealed in wide-eyed wonder.

“I knew you would!” Gretel crowed happily. “They’re just like the ones Carly wears - only frillier! I love seeing my little toddling girls in their fancy frilly rhumba panties. And they will help to keep your pantyhose from creeping down!” The big toddler’s eyes grew wide and her cheeks burned when she realised her Nanny intended to make her wear the ultra-frilly, lace-lavished rhumba panties to work!

But small children are easily distracted, as any good Nanny knows. To Jennie’s obvious delight Nanny then produced a matching lolly-pink baby bonnet! It had a stiff brim over the face that positively dripped with white lace frills, and Nanny slipped the infantile covering over Jennie’s bowed head and fastened it securely with the two wide pink satin ties. “There!” she cried in satisfaction, as she arranged the big floppy bow under Jennie’s chin. “Now you truly look like a toddler! Come down to the kitchen, Baby Jennie.”

Downstairs, Gretel informed Lisa that they would be playing ‘Mummies and Babies’ that afternoon. With a broad grin she told Lisa, “Carly can be your baby, and Jennie can be Nanny’s baby!”

“Is Mummy going to be your baby from now on, Nanny?” Lisa asked, looking wonderingly at her mother’s juvenile outfit as Jennie’s cheeks grew hotter.

“Yes Lisa,” Nanny confirmed. “Only since Mummy is going to be my baby - I think we should all call her Jennie - or Baby Jennie - from now on.” Lisa looked quite serious as she considered her Nanny’s proposition, but then she smiled sunnily and nodded agreement. And that was when her own children stopped calling her ‘Mummy’ and began addressing her as Baby Jennie instead!

While Jennie still liked the idea of dressing like a baby and even acting like Gretel’s little girl, the things Gretel made her do with Lisa and Carly hadn't been as much fun as she thought! Real life never lived up to your fantasies, especially when Nanny produced a big pink baby soother for her to suck! The fat latex dummy was larger than toddler size - it was almost as though it had been designed for her! The soft rubber teat comfortably filled her mouth. She let her tongue explore the pliant tip of the soother before noisily sucking it deep into her mouth.

She found sucking her dummy humiliating - yet at the same time strangely comforting. She watched sucking loudly, as Nanny threaded a pink satin ribbon through the handle of her dum-dums, then looped the wide band around her neck. If she had been a real toddler, the situation would’ve been different. The adult inside Jennie had soon had enough of dummies and dollies and baby play with her Nanny and her two toddling daughters, and by lunchtime she was itching to do more grown-up things.

But Nanny produced a bib for her to wear while she fed the blushing big toddler lunch, to protect her pretty pink frock from dribbles. Lisa giggled at the sight of her bonneted and diapered mother wearing a big pink bib, but seemed to accept it as part of their baby-play. It was much larger than either of Jennie’s daughter’s bibs, and fastened with a snap clasp behind her neck. Jennie blushed rosily when her Nanny straightened the front and read aloud the words embroidered on the pink satin bib - “Nanny’s Little Nappy-Wetter!”

Jennie thought she recognised the new larger pink baby bottle Gretel thrust into her hands! The girls didn’t seem to care as she sucked on the latex nipple and swallowed the juice thirstily. She remembered seeing the over-sized baby bottles on sale at one of the Adult-Baby websites! She suddenly knew her Nanny had been shopping at one of the Big Baby stores! She wondered what other purchases had her dominant Nanny made? And just how far did she intend to take this humiliating process?’ Jennie shivered in nervous anticipation.

After she had drained the huge pink baby bottle of juice, while lost in her reverie sitting at the kitchen table there came a knock at the kitchen door. Without considering how she was dressed, she placed her empty bottle on the table and toddled to the door. When she opened it Jennie found a heavy-set young woman in a pair of denim overalls waiting patiently. “Hello, little girl,” the bulky visitor gruffly greeted the suddenly embarrassed young woman. She looked past Jennie to the two other prettily-dressed toddlers still secured in their highchairs. She read the message on Jennie’s bib with raised eyebrows. “Is your Mummy - or your Nannyabout? Oh, there you are.”

Jennie blushed rosily, ducked her head and shyly raised the fingers of one shaky hand to the lacy fringe of her baby bonnet when she realised she was standing in the doorway in a totally juvenile state of attire. The other hand flew too late to conceal her dangling dummy and the humiliating message on her bib. She turned aside to hide her appearance to find Gretel approaching. “You go and play with your dolls, Jennie,” Gretel ordered the blushing big toddler sweetly. “Let Nanny deal with the young woman.” Jennie compliantly hurried off, her cheeks crimson, her brief cotton frock swaying and bobbing up to reveal her huge diapered behind.

“Isn’t that little girl a bit old to be in nappies?” asked the plain, direct young woman distinctly, causing Jennie‘s ears to burn as she cut a hasty retreat. Gretel sighed theatrically in response.

“Oh, I’m afraid little Jennie is a bit ‘special’ - you know?” The woman at the door nodded uncertainly. “Well? What can I do for you?” Gretel asked officiously.

“Umm- I’m sort of in business for myself,” the woman haltingly began explaining. “I’m a carpenter, and there isn’t much work for lady carpenters. So I was wondering if maybe you had any little woodworking jobs you might need doing? I work real cheap,” the woman hastened to assure Gretel.

Gretel paused for a moment, an idea forming in her mind. “As a matter of fact, I do have some ‘special’ carpentry jobs I need done - for the right discrete person. What is your name?”

“Jacquie,” replied the woman earnestly, “and I’m discrete as they come! Whatever you want, miss, I can do it - cheap!”

“Good,” purred Gretel. “Come in and sit at the table. Now here’s what I want you to build…”

After a few minutes instruction, Jacquie’s eyes grew wide. But she accepted Gretel’s ready explanation of the ‘special requirements’ of her obviously retarded charge, and quickly took out a small notebook and a stubby pencil and began to jot down notes, measurements and drawings. After the carpenter had departed, Gretel made Jennie stay in her pretty toddler’s frock all afternoon. She was even forced to wetly waddle out into the backyard in her little juvenile outfit, to hang up all her big nappies and freshly-washed plastic panties on the clothesline.

Jennie kept her bonneted scarlet face down and hoped the neighbours were all out. Her friend Sue could easily spot her if she was home, and she was such a terrible gossip! Jennie hurriedly pegged up more samples of her humiliating big baby layette for all the world to see, then scurried guiltily back to the security of the house - while a laughing Nanny closely observed her cringing waddling shame.

The next Saturday night, Gretel left Jennie in charge while she went out for drinks with her new friend Jacquie. She told Jennie before she departed, “Have fun on your computer tonight, baby!” The cheeky grin she flashed Jennie indicated Nanny knew exactly what her naughty little girl was intending to do that night! But Jennie could only blush and duck her face; her au-pair was right! “Yes Nanny. I will,” she meekly replied.

Jennie checked the girls were fast asleep in their cots before she turned on the computer, still dressed in her pink toddler outfit. There was a bib fastened around her neck, and her fat pink dummy was clenched between her full pouting lips when she finally sat down with a wet ‘squelch!’ Nanny had even made up some big baby bottles of her favourite Chardonnay, and Jennie sucked on the first pink bottle gratefully.

Perhaps Gretel had conceived of the notion of initiating lesbian sex from some of Jennie's ASFD files. Certainly Nanny had devoured the stories from the start, reading everything Jennie had saved on her computer, then going on to download posting after posting and gif after gif. Lately the newsgroup had seen a noticeable bump in the number of lesbian stories; stories, which Jennie had previously read only for their erotic nappy content - but which now held an exciting new appeal! Despite masturbating to two gloriously-fulfilling orgasms in her saturated nappies, Jennie could hardly wait for her beautiful dominant Nanny to return!

Later that night after removing Jennie’s wet and dirty nappies, Gretel eased her naked excited babe into a hot bath. The forceful young au-pair clucked and cooed to her charge as she washed her all over like she really was a helpless little baby, paying particular attention to her poop-soiled rosebud and swollen hairless pussy lips. “My, my! Look at that swollen pussy! I think my naughty baby has been playing with her little kitten while she made ‘mud pies’ in her nap-naps!” Jennie could only blush and avert her eyes from her observant Nanny’s steely gaze.

“I hope my little baby hasn’t made her kitten too sore for Nanny to play with?” Gretel laughed at Jennie’s suddenly anxious expression as she earnestly shook her head in mute denial. Nanny lifted her baby out of the bath and after wrapping her in a fluffy pink towel, she carried the petite woman over to the bed and deposited her gently on her back. It took only minutes to completely pat dry the tiny wriggling body.

Gretel rubbed Jennie's silky-smooth tummy and thighs with soothing pink baby lotion, then ordered her to lift her knees. “Lift your botty high for Nanny!” she cooed. Jennie held her ankles high with both hands as Gretel fondled both cheeks of her cute little botty. “That’s it! Good girl! I love your tiny rear end, Baby Jennie,” she cooed, softly caressing the baby lotion around the girl’s freshly scrubbed rosebud.

“I could tell that back when you were teaching me how to float!” Jennie giggled childishly, stretching her botty cheeks even wider for the pleasuring slippery digits.

“You mean-” Gretel started.

“It's okay, Nanny,” Jennie interrupted, quietly giggling. “I already knew how to float!”

“Why you... You little minx!” Gretel smacked her crisply on her exposed little rear and dropped Jennie’s heels back on the change mat. She started tickling her smooth tummy and kissing her neck. Gretel pressed her hot lips over Jennie’s thickening nipples, caressing her soft hairless pussy lips and feeling overcome with desire. She stretched and held Jennie's little arms back over her head, and stared at the erect pink nipples on her baby’s almost-flat chest. “God, you are so sweet - but so juvenile!” she exclaimed, as she started sucking Jennie's sensitive aroused nipples while kneading the flat little breast flesh with both hands. Jennie groaned when Gretel flicked her tongue around each hard pink nipple. She sucked relentlessly on each tiny bud, then bit gently.

Ooo! Oh Nanny! That feels so good!” The submissive babe moaned in passion, dragging her arms free. “Your turn!” Jennie gasped as she suddenly pushed up the kneeling German girl’s t-shirt to expose her full swollen breasts, the huge tumescent nipples like large, russet, thumb-sized thimbles. A delicate web of blue veins fanned out all around the aureolae, reaching almost to her collar bones. “Wow!Jennie joyfully exclaimed. “They’re so big! So firm and round and beautiful!” She followed Gretel's lead and gently kneaded the heavily veined, hard breasts of the larger woman kneeling over her. “Oh my God! Nanny! You’re-Your tits are milking!” Jennie squealed excitedly as a thin stream of milk jetted from the dripping nipple, the wet sticky spray covering her sweet upturned face.

“Yes baby!” crooned Nanny softly. “I did it just for you! Now you can feed from my breasts just like you were my real baby, my darling!” Gretel lifted one swollen heavy teat, positioning the huge leaking russet nipple between her splayed fingers and fed it to her open-mouthed drooling baby. Jennie greedily sucked on her juicy nipple, almost choking at the ready supply of thin sweet breast milk. She eagerly caressed the copiously-dribbling bud with her tongue, loudly suckling and swallowing. Gretel grabbed the back of Jennie’s head and pulled her baby’s face tighter to her breast, almost smothering the busily-feeding big baby.

Their world consisted only of touches and feelings as Gretel rolled back on the bed, holding the nursing baby’s face firmly in place at her bosom. Jennie was lost in the infantile sensation of feeding from her Mistress’ bountiful breasts. She was barely aware of her Nanny’s kisses and hugs and roaming hands, as her little fists pumped the huge hard breast to help force out more of the sweet warm milk.

In one quick movement their bodies were intimately joined, with Jennie's trembling little thigh pressed between Gretel's long legs, and Gretel's knee pressing against Jennie's smooth wet freely-lubricating pussy. Jennie moved up to press her slim thigh harder against Gretel's open moist furry slit, and they entered an erotic dance, pleasuring each other with their thighs. Gretel fed Jennie her other swollen teat until both moaned loudly in mutual orgasm. They held each other as their heart rates slowed, and when Jennie eventually caught her breath, she murmured; “I'm so glad to be your little girl,” Jennie yawned drowsily and burped a milk bubble, satiated. “I love you, Nanny!” she whispered sleepily.

“I know you do, baby,” Gretel murmured softly in reply. She dragged herself off the bed to diaper her charge. She was yawning as she gave her sleepy baby the command, “Lift your bottom, baby. Lift up for your fresh nappies. Good girl! Now let Nanny give that moist little crease a good wipe down. Ooo! My baby’s kitten is so wet! It’s still dribbling! Nanny better put you in two pairs of wetproof panties tonight - just to make sure!” She dressed her sleepy baby in her fresh nappies and two pairs of baby panties, and slid a tiny pink babydoll nightie over her bowed head. Nanny cooed and clucked lovingly in nonsense words to her baby, cuddling her as they drifted off to sleep.

Just so you know... it's not posting the story that is a hassle. But having to go through it and put in all the paragraph breaks to make it read properly is a real pain in the arse - and time consuming.

Let me know if you wanna read more.

Hugs from Baby Jennie in Australia