LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally Bought Them!

I finally built up the courage to buy a bag of adult diapers. Or at least adult, readjustable underwaer with tapes. I still count them as diapers though.

I realized that I'm turning out to be a wimp, never taking a risk in my life, so I decided that buying a pack of diapers from a store like Wallgreens was in order. I have never bought diapers before and the last time I wore diapers was with my ex-girl friend a couple yers back, and those were XL pull-ups. I was very nervious and made a plan of action 3 weeks ahead of time. I only live, in my parent's house, about 2 hours from the university I attend, so I drive back and forth frequently. I found a small detour that would take me to a Wallgreens about half way between my house and my college dorm, this way no one I knew would just happen to be there. I even took the time to go onto google maps and take a street view look at the route I was going to take so I would know what to expect. When plans changed as the semester was comming to an end, my roommates, whom I dorm with, had a week off in which they intended to be gone. I had a week to myself in a solitary dorm room and 2 of those days I didn't have any classes. I had 2 exams on that Monday and only one exam on that Thursday. Friday was the day I had to leave for home again.

I threw my well devised plan into action a week early.I when home like usual that weekend and made my detour on my way back to college that Sunday. I was soon parked in the lot of that Wallgreens. I had come up with a cover story in case I were to be asked by anyone why I was buying diapers. Its good to mention that this was at 9:15ish am. I walked into the store nearly shaking, but quickly found I was one of the two customers there and the other customer was asking help from the only clerk visible. I went straight for the adult care section and started looking for adult breifs. I was sad to find that the only breifs they sold were the 40 count packs, and I was not going to need that much. I, panicing becasue things were not going accourding to plan and just took a few minutes to stare and read some of the other diaper packaging. I ended up grabing certainty adult underwear with the readjustable tapes. I quickly went to the clerk who was actually a nice looking woman in her mid 20s I believe and cheacked out. I must have been red in the face because she only said one thing to me, which was the usual "have a nice day." But she struck me as one who likes to talk, a lot. Or maybe I immagined that... I'm not sure. I got to my car after making my purchase with cash, no money trail, and put the diapers in a rubber storage tub I had ready. I got to my university and grabed my stuff making sure no one could see into the tub. I got to my room, and locked the door. Mission accomplised.

I listened for a bit to see what rooms next to me were occupied. Then I ripped open one side of the package and pulled on a diaper. My heart sank as I found I grabbed a size just a bit too large for me. I quickly gathered myself reminded that it had adjustable straps. I fit it as best I could and took a few steps around the room. They were silent, which I realized was very important as I did not want anyone to find out. I couldn't help myself any longer as I was already stiff. I'll spare the details on this particular subject, but I was very satisfied. Over the following days I wet and came in my diapers nearly all the time. However, I never once stepped out the dorm with a diaper on and I always wore clothes overtop of them, just in case. It was a great week. Now that the semester ended and I'm back home, I still haven't found a time when I could wear a diaper and truely enjoy myself before I need to start work again.

I know this seems like a lot to post, more like a story, but I have to tell some one. I fear I wouldn't be able to keep this to myself if I didn't say this here. I believe that this is a major acomplishment for myself, and of course, I r-e-a-l-l-y enjoyed it.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Glad you got to enjoy your carefully planned purchase. Before you know it you'll be making regular trips or ordering online. Usually When I go out for my purchases of a descrete manner, I go late night early morning, and I listen to my music on my iPhone, it allows me to better block out the world around me and gives me a more invisable feel. Maybe thats just me but it works for me. Plus I would not want to go through such lengthy plans just to go buy my diapers. Thats why I go at like 2 or 3 in the morning, far less people out and I can always say they are for a grandparent or something.

Glad you got to have fun. That is just a good starting point there. If and when you would like to wear more often get some of the new depends for men. They are called mens real fit made by depends. You can wear them under any clothing, tight, loose, what ever it may be and nobody will notice at all even if your shirt rises up, unless you sag your pants to your knees wear the whole thing shows. So you can wear these any were any time with no worries of getting caught, just dont use them they suck if you need them.

Buying online is a lot less stressful. I use a PO box just for those purchases. I sometime still buy from a store but I am still nervous as hell doing it.