LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi, Come Get To Know Me!

Hi, I have been wearing diapers for 9 years now. I have intersystal cystitis, which is a very painful disease where the inside of my bladder is raw and inflamed. It causes great pain and bladder spasms. I have been managing this disease with diapers and some medication. The traditional meds didn't work for me, but I am taking flomax and another for nerve pain. I joined this site because I wanted to make friends with others who wear diapers and to be able to talk about it openly. I am married and have 4 boys, they all know about my diapers, but I don't talk about it with them. Over the years I have grown to like diapers. I am not a "diaper lover" so to say, maybe a "diaper liker," but out of necessady. I think diapers are very cute and adorable. I enjoyed the time when my boys were in diapers. My youngest (5) was potty trained by age 4 (he took the longest). I have tried many, many, many different diapers and I am always looking for something new and better. I'm hoping that this site will help me with that. I look forward to your support!

Guest dragonmaster4066

welcome to the site. this is a great place for info. there are a lot of nice people on here that do share our problem and most on here will talk openly about it with you.

I went thru some of the same things as you. Had awful spasms for 3 months, following prostrate surgery ( a proceedure called TURP, that went bad).

I releyed on cloth for most of the days, and all of the nights. couldn't find a disposable that was reliable. I did plastic pants all the time.

I am a DL, have been for many years, but being 24/7 strained that quite a bit, the pain didn't help either.

Welcome! Even those of us who are DLs sometimes wonder why we even like them. I was on and off for a while and just gave up, so here I am ;)