LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Intro

Hi all, my name is Steve. I'm pretty new here, but not to diapers. I've been a DL since I was 12 or so; I've just always liked wearing diapers. I'm not sure what it is but there's something that's so appealing about wearing a diaper and wetting in it. My wife knows I like wearing diapers, but thinks it's weird. She doesn't participate but she is willing to put up with my diaper wearing.

Steve DL

Hi Steve,

Welcome to Daily Diapers! I too have been a DL since I was 12, seems to be a common age for a lot of us. Many here have expressed the same feelings as you do, so you are not alone. I'm glad to hear that your wife knows and puts up with it, maybe in time she will not think it so weird. Anyways, glad to have you aboard and I look forward to seeing you around the boards and in chat.

Will also extend my welcome. Glad to see you have a wife like mine. Nice to be able to wear without having problems with the spouse not liking what you are wearing and making a big fuss out of it.

Welcome Steve. I'm Bigbabbyblue75, your a lucky man to have a wife so unstanding there a fue other here like that too. there a place for famlys trying to unstand this on the site maybe she get some thing out of it but then it up to you if you want to see if she read it. Anyway i sure you make friends here most here are nice.

Bigbabbyblue75