LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Different Bicycle Saddle?

I know wearing diapers while cycling is discussed periodically, but one aspect that doesn't seem to have been discussed is the actual wetting. There seems to be two hurdles, but I won't know for sure until I overcome them. The first is the shy bladder - wetting while pedaling is difficult, for the same reason wetting while walking is. This can be overcome with retraining.

This post relates to the second: that while in the saddle, some weight is resting on the urethra, possibly partially or fully compressing it. Lifting out of the saddle slightly makes wetting much easier, although due to the first barrier, not easy.

I'm thinking about trying a new saddle with some relief cut into it, but thought I'd ask here first so see if others have looked into the same problem and have found a solution.

For background, I'm a male road cyclist, currently with a conventional Bontrager FS leather saddle (and rubber saddle cover). Using one saddle for indoor training (with diapers) and another for outdoor riding (without) is an option, but not preferred.

I guess it depends on the rider. As long as I'm vertical, I have no problem wetting. Have you tried looking at no-nose or other seats that reduce pressure on the anatomy of the area? This is not a plug as I haven't tried this, but I found a possible solution here: http://www.thecomfor...om/designer.htm

Anyway I would google for no-nose seats or check out the links here: http://www.google.co...lient=firefox-a

I think once the pressure is relieved for you, you will find more comfort wet or not ;-)

Hope it helps!

Best,

DW

I ride with an Adamo ism saddle. It is very comfortable and alieviates numbness, but there is still some pressure. I sit very far forward on my saddle because I ride a time trial specific bike, but when sitting further back on the saddle, like you would with a road bike, the pressure is not as noticeable. You should go to a bike store and have them set up a few saddles on a bike in the store on a trainer, and try out a few. Just wear a diaper under a pair of workout shorts. Good luck.