LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spotting And Dribbling

(I started this topic once before, but thought better of it, and randomly asked for it to be deleted. I changed my mind... again. Appy polly loggies.)

So, apart from enjoying the idea of wearing diapers for pleasure, I also suffer very mild incontinence, dribbling or spotting. I don't wear protection for it, as it's intermittent and isn't even enough to get through my underwear; that has only happened literally a handful of times. Normally, it's not more than a quarter-sized spot or spots, but just literally drops.

Apart from the fetishism, from an objective perspective, do you think it is necessary to wear pragmatc protection for that? Does anyone else experience this, or has anyone in the past experienced this kind of incontinence? How do you or did you cope with it?

(I won't ask for the topic to be deleted this time. :) )

I would say that this could be considered a hygene issue, and you should wear pullups for it. If anything, it should give you a boost of confidence.

I would say that this could be considered a hygene issue, and you should wear pullups for it. If anything, it should give you a boost of confidence.

Heh, yes, I remember you saying that. :)

I'm sure that would give me confidence. I wouldn't have to worry, for sure. But I also wonder if that might not be overkill, in a way, as it's such a tiny amount.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it's rather common for me to leave the last drops (sometimes a bit more than phew drops) in the pipe and later find them in my undies. Usually they don't manage to get through, but on rare occasions I found myself with a small dark spot on my pants, not large enough to be noticed.

I never considered it a concern.