LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The New Guy

Hi everyone ... I guess everyone has got that "Newbie" post at one point in time, so I guess this is mine!

My story:

I've been on and off this site for years, always viewing and never posted. Just recently, I made some purchases on eBay (plastic pants) and was told to come over to the boards for more info/chat ... one way or another, I got convinced and now its one of my regular checks (when I can!) ...

Guess I was a little shy :blush:

Anyways, once you guys figure me out, you'll see I type a whole lot :P Forums are my thing ...

Just a young guy from Canada ... Toronto :D

Got a girlfriend who makes me happy ... and everything is going good!

Missing out a ton of stuff (maybe on purpose!) but I'll fill that in later.

Just wanted to say hi :)

Now, how do I get validated? I'm over 18 ... son of a :)

Hi FunTime, glad to have you aboard! We can always use another active member on the boards!!! I spend most of my time on the boards, but the chat room is fun too, so I try to spend some time there as well. Happy to hear everything is going good with the girlfriend, that's always a plus. Wish you two the best and I look forward to seeing you around the boards and in chat.

Thanks. Everything is great, she is truly marriage material and the only constraint is our age (both 19 currently). I've been with her for 2 years and I consider her my wife and not my "girlfriend" ... just a technicality.

When the time (and money of course :P) is right, we'll get married.

Glad she is beside me ... very, very lucky.