LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My, my...

Hello everyone, I have been ageplaying for a long time, and actually have a bit of an obsession with it in that it pours over into my real life. It's about time I came to terms with who I am. I've always used babytalk around my grandmother for example, and still whine and talk like that around her, because she raised me like a mother. I do the same around my real mother but my real mother is more like a friend because I don't really know her...:C I always get the urge to cuddle with people, but it usually gets me in trouble because no one wants to cuddle a 19 year old girl, it's supposedly like flirting.

My name is Katie, I am a real woman, not transexual, not sissy here, I really am a woman. I have no problem with trans or sissies, but so far I've been worried that I'm one of the few AB's who are actually women. I am 19 years old. Bisexual. In a relationship, but so far my little AB secret has been kept in the closet. My boyfriend enjoys ageplaying with me online, but I don't think he realizes the full extent of it, that I like to ageplay in real life too.

I have never 'truly' ageplayed with a partner in real life yet, but I am sure I would love to and look forward to it. I do not wear diapers except as punishment, and I do not enjoy scat. I may enjoy a little watersports, and may wear plastic pants but not if I have to sit in it wet! Gross. I mostly like to be a child, but since I was a real little girl I've always wanted children of my own to baby so I can play the part of the Mommy too.

There are several reasons "Why" I am what I am, but I don't feel the need to go into it unless asked.

My personalities:

1) Moonchild, or Katie, age 5 to 16 (most often, usually 6 to 10)

2) Mommy, age 35 to 42 (sometimes)

3) Little/Big Sister (sometimes)

4) Babysitter (rarely)

I'm looking forward to telling my boyfriend one day, and that he will accept it and sometimes play the role of my Daddy for me. Because 'Daddy and his Little Girl' is my favorite kind of playship.

Sometimes Moon will dress up real glitzy and girly, other times, she's a total tomboy.

I roleplay online a ton, and I expect top grammar, writing, as well as commitment from anyone who roleplays with me or wants to adopt me. Sorry, but it's the way it is. :/ The only exception is if I were to play the part of Mommy and adopt a little one. In that case, baby talk is okay.

I am an artist, writer, and game maker. I am a furry and love anime, games, and reading. I love adorable little girl clothes and the colors black, white, red and gray. Aaaand, that's it from me I guess. Now, a word from Moon!

Hello everyone! My name is Moon, and I just know that I'm going to love it here soooo much. Big sister Katie told me that she looked around here for awhile and that everyone seemed so nice and fun that she just had to join! As for me, well, hehe, I just go where she goes! Heeehee. I hope you all are as nice as she says you are! : O Because I'd love people to play with me!

Hmmm....I like my sippy cup a lot cause it has a unicorn on it and Big Sister always fills it up with the most yummy juice! Yummmmmmyyyy. ^_^ I also like my stuffed animals, especially my stuffed sheep Bob. Bob. I love you Bob! *nuzzles her sheep* Hehe. My favorite color is blue and I really like horsies. My favorite thing to play with is My Little Ponies : D

Ooooh...uh oh, looks like big sister says I'm talking too much! Time for me to go now, it was nice to meet you! *giggles*

-Moonchild

And from Mommy:

Well, my name isn't really Mommy, it's Caitlin. Haha. It's very nice to meet you all. I've always wanted to baby things since I was a little girl myself. I don't particularly enjoy changing diapers, but if my little sweety needs it I guess I have to! Most of all, I like holding my little ones in my arms and rocking them back and forth. Sometimes, I'll rest my head on top of theirs and sing them a little song. I would never hurt my child, but if they do something wrong they'll be told so.

Children are my specialty, and any child of my own would be treated with the utmost care. Just hearing them tell me "I love you, Mommy," or seeing them look up at me with their big eyes is enough to warm my heart for a long time.

-Mommy

Hiya Mondenkind :)

It was very nice chatting with you in the main room today! I hope to see you around more! Most of us don't bite... more like gum, lol. :P Anyways, I'm Paxy. I'm a girl and I'm about 2 yrs old. Just sayin so cuz we didnt really get to talk much.

Hope you like it here :)

Paxy ^_^

Hello and welcome to you too, Mondenkind! :)

You do seem like quite the interesting character, and it seems you have a clear and confident sense of who you are, which is great! I hope you stick around here, as well. :)

Hi Moonkind, I see you are also a multiple. I am typical male, except I am bigendered, and I have a female persona, her name is Andromeda.

I use the tok'ra as an analogy. When I am Andromeda, I am me as a woman, my emotions, etc. are feminine, I let her out when it is safe to do so. We communicate with eachother, and remember everything the other does. She is a sacred container for my femininity. I think cuddling and baby talk are very cute! If you did that to me, I would slip right into little girl mode with you.

Thank you everyone, I appreciate the warm welcome.

@Terryfighter: That's fascinating to think about. My personalities I do not take as seriously (usually, though sometimes they can be a serious escape), but are also like yours, we communicate and function as one.