LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Found The Cause For Me

I had often wondered why I was like this. Why I liked them so much, and why sometimes they were just irresistible. Well, after hearing people say they are a comfort item, I had a eureka moment. The times I realised that I had wear were times where I felt I had to always be ready to argue where I lived. Also, if things are very disturbing at work, I feel like I need to wear also. The reason, I now know, is social anxiety. I remember when I was young, I didnt like school, I hated being around so many kids, so I would act out in class to get myself thrown out so I didnt have to be there anymore. When my mom would put a diaper on me (when I was around 6 and 7), it was like the little signal for me that my anxiety was over, it was time to unwind and relax in a place I was comfortable and didnt have to feel anxious. Now I know, and maybe, just maybe, Im that much closer to a cure for myself. Not to say this is a disease, but it is an inconvenience I wish to eliviate.

Collin

• Like 1

What you said makes sense and finding a different way to relieve your anxiety will definitely help suppress your desires to wear diapers. Unfortunately, I don't believe that these desires can be totally suppressed no matter what you do. I think accepting this lifestyle and finding balance for it within your life is the best way to deal with it. Then again, maybe simple willpower is the answer, or the cure as you put it. For me though, it would take extraordinary willpower for me to totally give it up.

I do also wounder, why was I choosen to be like this?... What triggered in my head to say "put a diaper on and it will comfort you"?

Yes i have many times....When i'm dressed up as a little girl and drinking out of my sippy cup and fat waddle diaper..I wonder why..But don't feel that way till after i have my fun..Yes i think i do find it hard at times...

• 16 years later...
On 4/17/2006 at 3:35 AM, DIAPERPHANTOM said:

What you said makes sense and finding a different way to relieve your anxiety will definitely help suppress your desires to wear diapers. Unfortunately, I don't believe that these desires can be totally suppressed no matter what you do. I think accepting this lifestyle and finding balance for it within your life is the best way to deal with it. Then again, maybe simple willpower is the answer, or the cure as you put it. For me though, it would take extraordinary willpower for me to totally give it up.

"Accepting this lifestyle and finding balance for it within your life is the best way to deal with it" 

Well said!!!

• Like 1