LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Uk Based Abs To Help With Documentary Research

minnow

Hi All,

I am writing from Minnow Films, who are a UK-based award-winning documentary company, committed to producing evocative, sensitive and powerful films that reflect our constantly evolving society. We are currently putting together a film about Adult babies in the UK which aims to take an intelligent and educating approach to the Adult Baby world looking at the experiences and stories of those in it and their views on the lifestyle, challenging previous coverage seen on the subject.

We’d like to make a sensitive and intelligent film that looks at the life of AB / DLs in a respectful & straightforward manner, without sensationalism. We hope to work with the AB Community to provide an honest look into a unique world from their perspective, with a view to enlighten and inform viewers. All communication is for research purposes only at this stage and completely confidential. If you would be interested in sharing your experiences with me then please get in touch via the website.

I look forward to hearing from some of you and your views!

I couldn't put myself up for something like this, as my family and friends don't know about this side of me. But as a word of warning to any UK ABDL's who might be tempted into their 5 mins of fame, you must make sure that the contract you sign allows you to stop your content being broadcast if you are not happy with the way the portray you. We don't want the show to produce another "Stanley" do we.

As freswith said in this thread:

http://www.dailydiap...ndpost&p=494711 I couldn't have said it better.

Let's go with the surmise that your intentions are honorable, and take your email at face value, the general un-aware public has very little interest in normalizing our activities. Like it or not, we're viewed by a large part of the population at best as a bunch of weird people who find their kinks where they can, and at their worst.... well lets just not go down that road. They don't *want* to understand us, they just want to be titillated.

And we've seen it happen time and time again in previous attempts of this nature. those participating face lots of social, fiscal, and other consequences as an end result.

You're asking for participation, yet you offer no incentive to do so.

If you want a more positive response perhaps being a bit more transparent and forthcoming might garner a better response.

What type of compensation are you offering to those who participate? (consultation vs filming etc)

Who is the intended audience for this documentary?

Who is the intended purchaser of this documentary/who will it be marketed to etc?

Who controls the purse strings? is this a self financed documentary? or will there be third parties who will have production control via their financial involvement?

etc etc.

You see, even if we take your proposal at face value, and even if it is done with the best of intentions, the public viewing has no desire to accept this as normalized behavior. So right from the get-go, the outcomes aren't going to bode well for whom-ever participates unless a great amount of care is taken, which thus far has failed to be demonstrated.

The admirals advice is sound today.

53898_340.jpg?1288579087