LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another New Documentary Ab Wanted *Uk*

I thought to post this information here for people :

Hi All,

My name is Annabelle and I am writing from a documentary company called Minnow films looking to get in touch with UK based Adult babies who are interested in sharing there experiences and backgrounds in the AB community for a documentary we are putting together. I am interested in hearing from AB’s from all ages and walks of life, particularly women in the AB world as it would be interesting to get a female perspective on the AB world.

Ultimately we’re looking to make a documentary which explores this subject in an intelligent, and considered way. I feel that a lot of the media portrayal of the AB world has been marginalised, and sensationalist, and this film is looking to ‘normalise’ - to give a voice to people of all ages, from all backgrounds, who find a release/comfort from AB activities – we want this to be a very positive experience for all involved.

To give a little more information about the company: Minnow Films is a UK-based award-winning documentary company, committed and known for producing evocative, sensitive and powerful films that reflect our constantly evolving society.

Notable films produced by Minnow include BAFTA-winning ‘The Fallen’, a poignant film featuring the families and friends of those who have died whilst serving in Afghanistan and Iraq, the recent highly acclaimed C4 series ‘Fighting on the Frontline’, about life in the British Armed Forces and BBCONE film ‘The Kid’s Speech’, following young people as they overcome their struggle with speech impediments. You can read about our work atwww.minnowfilms.co.uk. I would be very happy to send examples of our films on request.

We’d like to make a sensitive and intelligent film that looks at the life of AB / DLs in a respectful & straightforward manner, without sensationalism. We hope to work with the AB Community to provide an honest look into a unique world from their perspective, with a view to enlighten and inform viewers. Would you be happy to talk to me about your experiences of the AB/DL world? All communication is for research purposes only at this stage and completely confidential.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kindest Regards,

Annabelle

annabelle@minnowfilms.co.uk

Got that email and deleted it. They also tried spamming diapermates. Never a good sign when they are desperate to get people... usually means that have already decided the "angles" and are looking for the right "over the top" participants.

It will be interesting to see who they get; my experience is that normal AB/DL folk are very secretive, and would run a mile at the suggestion they should blow their cover and expose themselves to public ridicule. Therefore, by definition, whoever they get will be an abnormal AB/DL and thus not the "typical" case they are looking for.

It certainly won't be Freswith! (already two miles away!)

There was a prominent church I once attended, that interviewed some church members for a church magazine story. They claimed that these new members had inspiring stories to tell. So, when these people I knew got interviewed, they were really excited. The church had interviewed them for a few days and asked all sorts of questions, which they answered freely. They could hardly wait to see what the article would say.

So the magazine was published and the story was read. It focused on a very narrow topic, one that these people barely remembered talking about. They felt their words were taken out of context and not at all representative of them, and told us the true story of what they were probably talking about, in context. . They nearly lost their faith due to the blatant manipulation, and I'm sure they never trusted anything they read in that magazine again.