LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Changing Times Diaper Company

I decided to try the Changing Times Diaper Company knowing nothing other than they were having a sale and I was very impressed. Fast shipping via USPS 1st Class in plan white envelopes nothing about diapers on the return label.

Quality of there Vinyl Pants seems really good. I'd definitely do business again.

• 1 year later...

Just wanted to bump this as this is a small little company that carries some neat stuff, and has expanded their line. According to his from page 'blog' they started carrying more and different diapers. They now have contour fit and toddler sizes (for stuffers) and a wider range of plastic and PUL pants.

Evidently he is doing very well now and keeping busy! :thumbsup: I am very happy to see this, and glad that he decided to stick it out through the recession and wait for things to turn around, which they have in a big way for him.

http://www.changingtimesdiaperco.com/index.php

If you like cloth diapers, or are considering trying them, give this place a try. The prefolds are the same as what Rearz carries, but lower cost, and local here in the US as opposed to being in Canada, so they have to be 'imported' :P

and he is also a bit cheaper then baby-pants in their line of twill prefolds and contours. Both are he same product, just different vendors.

Anyways, give his site a look...I still believe he is worth our support and business....good business stay in business and bad ones just go away.

I don't want to see this one "go away" :)

worth consideration as I will be ordering some prefolds and contour fits from him soon :D

(Can't have enough $##@! diapers it seems) :blush:

• 2 months later...

I've always received my orders very quickly, and have had good communication from this company through each stage of an order. The owner is also very good at responding to emails, including requests for future products. They offer a regular email update to let you know what is new and coming up with them, and live inventory reports you can see on their site.