LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abena Abri-Form M3 Vs M4

I'm in the market for some diapers and I wanted to get your guys' opinion. I know that my next pack(s) will be Abena Abri-Form, but I can't decide between the M3 and the M4. I can get 22 M3 diapers for the price of 14 M4's - should I get the M3's, or are the M4's really worth it? I'm leaning towards the M3 because of the better price-per-diaper, but I'd also like to get something that compares with the pack of medium Bambinos I've been working through.

It depends what you want to get out of the diaper, so to speak. I wear both: M3s are great if you want something a bit thinner and more discrete to wear during the day but which still hold a good amount (as long as you don't flood them in one go). M4s are the way to go if you want thickness and more absorbency and capacity. I've never worn bambinos so can't use them as a comparison but I tend to use M3s during the day if out and about and M4s if I know I'm going to be at home at all, or at night when I'm away (at home I usually wear cloth and plastic pants. Whichever ones you choose, enjoy!

It really depends on how you like your diapers. I found that the M3 were quite good, though a little less absorbant than the M4. Honestly, I can rarely wear an M4 until it is saturated, they'll leak before the back is soaked through. M3 provides the same construction with a little less bulk and absorbancy.

Thanks for you input. I couldn't decide which one to get, so I just bought a pack of each! :P And I noticed that the padding in the M3 doesn't extend into the wings - will that cause issues later on, or is it absorbent enough that I won't have to worry about leaks?