LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

April 21 Is Going To Rock Face!

Cannibal Corps is freakin playin in my hometown! Never thought I'd get to see them let alone right here in ghetto GJ...IM SO EXCITED!!! oops I peed...and pooped a bit lol....Just had to post my excitment at seeing the GODS of Death Metal. I wish I could play at that tempo.....my fingers end up tied in knots.....but yeah this is going to possibly be better than Gwar, maybe even Mastadon but I saw them in Utah so that doesnt count...friggin bartenders there suck....and that pit was either too rough for me or me for it...I am NOT going in that one....so anyone on here like metal? What type of craziness can I expect form other CC fans? If its like Slayer, its going to be INSANE!

I completely destroyed my galsses in a small bar pit watching Acrausacaudia. (from Iraq) Those guys are amazing, the shit they went throuh and still were able to come over to the states and tour, its such an inspiration for me. The other one was when I was headbutted so hard I hit the floor. That one was at Hed P.E. During MacBastard (local rap group) I never knew rap shows were fun let alone had pits that get pretty brutal.

Cannibal corpse is too mellow for my liking, I want to see Cattle decapitation, or dying fetus live. The funnest pit I was in was when I saw Green Jelly at Seattle Hemp Fest, it's like a poor mans GWAR.

My best metal show was Slayer"decades of agreesion tour"in 93 ,in the mosh pit I was thrown down and I broke my hand .I only found out the next morning it was snapped.

All of those bands I would like to see. Too bad there is no more Green Jello those guys are awesome. GWAR was pretty brutal, got to see them about year before he died...Mastadon had a pretty trippy backdrop when I saw them in Salt Lake.

Too old for the pit anymore :( but in my younger days I was known locally for my head-butts. You didn't mess with me or my friends :ph34r: And it was more "slam" and less "mosh" :) Sadly the bigger names almost never got here and I almost never got to where they were playing :crybaby: The best was when the Ramones were here. The bouncers pulled me from the floor until they found I was friends with the club owner :P I went back out and discovered who had spoken to them about me and I found the fool on the floor. The moment the bouncers weren't watching he went down hard with a head-butt while 100 people watching us saw nothing :rolleyes: I think the wimp went home after waking back up :roflmao: Very few local clubs had this kind of music and they didn't stay open very long. This town still sucks musically :bash: Too old for that now and the game isn't the same back when hardcore was rare and too extreme for most people. I was too early in the game when it was all new and unknown, in the wrong place to experience it live, and I was trying too hard to be someone I wasn't- but I still love the music when the mood is right :groupwave:

Bettypooh

PS to BriGuy: KMFDM Angst is one of my all-time top 5 CD's- pure clean power as good as it gets!

Some Slayer is really good, like Raining Blood and Angel of Death. For the most part, I do not like the growl singing, but the guitarists from all those bands are really good. One of these days, I really want to see Tool live , especially after they come out with their newest album. I know, Tool is completely out of the hardcore punk, metalcore, thrash, black metal, and death metal spectrum, but they are my favorite.

Some Slayer is really good, like Raining Blood and Angel of Death. For the most part, I do not like the growl singing, but the guitarists from all those bands are really good. One of these days, I really want to see Tool live , especially after they come out with their newest album. I know, Tool is completely out of the hardcore punk, metalcore, thrash, black metal, and death metal spectrum, but they are my favorite.

Don't bother with Tool live. Maynard doesn't really care. It's a moneygrab.