LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Need A Friend. In Uk.

Hello everyone.

ive decided to post this because im fed up of being alone in this, so im looking for someone (male or female) to talk to and meet, in time that is because i wont know you and you wont know me, so i would rather get to know someone before we meet.

i dont just want to talk about being ab/dl,i like to talk about alot of things.

anyway, on to me........

im 5'11'' tall, dark hair and eyes, caucasian,

i can send a pic but not before ive gotten to know you (no offence)

also, dont take my username too serious too. im ab inside and it dosent show on the outside, mainley due to the fact that i still live with my parents (thay know, but dont care much about it) , also my ab side just comes out at night, im more of a dl during the day :) .

im not easley offended and enjoy a good laugh, im also fairly outgoing but can come off as a little shy.

if you wish to talk, post, pm or email me.

thank you for your time, and for reading this. :)

babyMIKE

Hey up Mike.

Hows things? Are you the same Mike from Frappr? If so, your already onmy friends list. If not, i'm from Warwickshire (slightly north of you, lol), If you wanna chat, add Rephexis@hotmail.com to your MSN list.

Stay wet, stay lucky.

Robz.

hi mike thought i,d reply to u r post for a friend i,m having as much luck as u r so i thought we could be friends my message reads very similar to yours so i,ll not bore u if u wish to reply then leave a message on here to start o.k hope to hear from u very soon baby lyn oh by the way i,m male not to confuse it