LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Austin 2 Year Anniversary Party April 14Th

ABMeshell

This is copy and pasted from another site, in a group for Austin Ageplayers. This group hosts fun munches and parties, I been to quite a few.

~ABMeshell (o:~

This April will be our 2 year anniversary of our group and parties. This is your chance to come out and meet new people, if you have never been, or just come out and re-connect with people you haven't seen in awhile.

April 14 we will be starting the party about 3pm in the afternoon and going until the wee hours of the morning, like normal. We are starting it early this month because we are NOT have the munch at the restaurant. We are just going to have a pot luck at the house starting at 3pm and people can come as there schedule allows.

We will have different play stations set up as well. We will have a station to dye eggs, i know its after Easter but some people didn't get to do that as a little. We will also have color stations, paint stations, craft stations and other stuff set up through out the day. We will play games like pin the tail, hot potatoe, pictionary and little raffles for small prizes.

We will provide some food and drinks as well as a cake and ice cream but it is going to be a pot lock so please bring a dish to share with your friends or drinks to share.

As always If you have ANY questions please text me at 512-563-8800 or email.

Thank you,

Mommy Courtney.

• 2 weeks later...

The party was a lot of fun! I am also glad there were no cameras there, however. If AB plctures of me float about the internet that could be a very bad thing.

Sorry, McDonWee. I cannot afford for any baby pics to float online. I could have taken a phone pic but did not think about it. My uncle is actaully taking care of the appt. expense while I am in grad school. I cannot afford to do anything off putting to him. Honestly, at this point, not finding a job is almost enough to off-put him. Baby Andromeda is cute, but there is an element of risk that I cannot ignore!

• 6 months later...