LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

hello shannon my name is pattycake and my mommy and me go to aransas pass all the time to see my mother and i would like to meet and visit with u sometime. my mommy and me live in vidor tx.

• 4 months later...

Hello my name is Shannon and I'm mostly AB or little girl. I'm 21 years old and from Corpus Christi Texas. I would drive up to 'bigger cities" such as San Antonio, Austin or Dallas, had I the money or the ability to drive, but sadly I do not. I'm willing to meet people somewhere like a restraurant or something like that. PM or respond if you can :)

I don't really talk much about my AB/DL interests on facebook because I've been made fun for it before.

https://www.facebook.com/madkrazy83 (My facebook)

Hi shannon: I myself also find it very hard to find other ABDL in the area (corpus christi) to meet with. I just moved here from up north (iowa) to corpus christi. I have visited small neighboring towns,but to no avail have found anybody to associate with. I have my own vehicle. I enjoy new sights and would like to spend some time with somebody who knows their way around. Age is not a problem,as I am the fatherly type,in other words I dont mind changing diapers feeding bathing or treating you as a baby...if that is what you wish. If you wish to just spend time in public, that is fine also. I work about 35 hrs. a week, so i have what I need. Diapers and everything that goes with. So if you would like to contactand have a cell, my number is 319-486-7365,I havent it to texas yet. Or e-mail at. s._lane@hotmail.com. contact either way is acceptable, looking forward to hearing from you soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi, I'm from corpus, born and raised. I'd like to meet someone in my area too. I've never met any other ab/dl's in person before and it would be cool to grab a coffee or maybe to the movies or something. Pm me or email me dahhv[at]yahoo

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...
On 4/8/2012 at 12:26 AM, pattycake said:

hello shannon my name is pattycake and my mommy and me go to aransas pass all the time to see my mother and i would like to meet and visit with u sometime. my mommy and me live in vidor tx.

I'm from aransas pass  call me 3613326733 I'm a abdl looking for playdate