LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Which Diapers Are Thinner While Remain High Absorbency?

I am using Depends brief size M. too large for me. my waist is around 25-26.

looking for thinner and absorbent diapers, better no crinkly sound as well. Cos i need to hide from my flatmates. The thick diapers make me uncomfortable when sleeping.. and difficult to walk even!

Thank everyone here^^

hmmm... If Depends don't work, try the Prevail brand. I know they usually have a cloth-like outer cover too, which makes them much quieter, and the tapes are Velcro. I do not know if you will be able to find them in stores, but I know Walgreens carries a store brand equivalent if they are in your area. As far as absorbency goes, none are all that absorbent compared with the high end brands, but they are comparable to the Depends brand in absorbency. Still, the Prevail and Walgreens brand of diapers are thin and make little if any crinkle sound. Also, they are cheap, especially the Walgreens diapers.

Hey Yuki!

Very cute screen name! ;)

I was going to say try Abenas. I don't know where you are in the world, but they are available in most places and on-line. They hold a lot, are of great quality and come in a variety of absorbency's and also have either a plastic outter shell or a "cloth-like" covering, which is quieter.

You can also try Molicares as they too have multiple levels of absorbency and sizes available. The Molicare super holds a lot yet is trim fitting and they have a softer more 'rubbery' outer shell, so they are quiet. The only issue molis have is their tape system doesn't really work well for active people, but if you wear some snug fitting underwear over them, they work great!

Depends basically suck, and as you have noticed, are possibly THE Loudest diaper available, I used to wear them too and they are really loud :blush:

Anyways sweetie, hope this helps and you find something that works good for your needs!! :D

hmmm... If Depends don't work, try the Prevail brand. I know they usually have a cloth-like outer cover too, which makes them much quieter, and the tapes are Velcro. I do not know if you will be able to find them in stores, but I know Walgreens carries a store brand equivalent if they are in your area. As far as absorbency goes, none are all that absorbent compared with the high end brands, but they are comparable to the Depends brand in absorbency. Still, the Prevail and Walgreens brand of diapers are thin and make little if any crinkle sound. Also, they are cheap, especially the Walgreens diapers.

ty for ur advice jason. idk whether there are these two brands selling in aus, but hope i can find it :girl_happy:

Sorry.....I did not pay complete attention to your size........I would recommend Abena S2 in Airplus for somewhat good absorbency and quietness.

ty for ur advice fillemup do u know whether it is available in aus? cos i really need it!

Hey Yuki!

Very cute screen name! ;)

I was going to say try Abenas. I don't know where you are in the world, but they are available in most places and on-line. They hold a lot, are of great quality and come in a variety of absorbency's and also have either a plastic outter shell or a "cloth-like" covering, which is quieter.

You can also try Molicares as they too have multiple levels of absorbency and sizes available. The Molicare super holds a lot yet is trim fitting and they have a softer more 'rubbery' outer shell, so they are quiet. The only issue molis have is their tape system doesn't really work well for active people, but if you wear some snug fitting underwear over them, they work great!

Depends basically suck, and as you have noticed, are possibly THE Loudest diaper available, I used to wear them too and they are really loud :blush:

Anyways sweetie, hope this helps and you find something that works good for your needs!! :D

ty for ur advice duck duck. u mean my screen name? if so, ty so mcuh :angel_not:

i am from hong kong but studying in aus. so maybe i will go get abenas if it is sold here since both suggested this.

AH! Australia! I don't know what they have available down under, but I 'think' that the Tena brand might be there, the Euro version, not the crappy US version. If you can get some Tena slip maxis or supers those might be the best....if you can get them.

Also, I just read a post here that the Wellness briefs will be imported to Australia soon as well, if they aren't already available. A good all around product, but plastic backed, so they might be a bit crinkly....unless you cover them with some undies :blush:

Someone else from HK...'bout time lol I just moved here a few months ago and haven't found anyone else from here.

As ducky said, Tena are the best choice. They are thin, quiet and hold a lot. They are available in Austrailia and here in HK as well for when you come home.

I am using Depends brief size M. too large for me. my waist is around 25-26.

looking for thinner and absorbent diapers, better no crinkly sound as well. Cos i need to hide from my flatmates. The thick diapers make me uncomfortable when sleeping.. and difficult to walk even!

Thank everyone here^^

Try Molicare super or Molicare air active super which I'm wearing at the moment (start off very thin) mostly SAP content but absorb ALOT, cloth like sides and plastic cover.

They are a bit crinkly but that can easily be hidden with rustly jogging bottoms inside.