LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does Anyone Like To Go Out In Public In Only There Diaper, If So Why?

by law it would be exhibitionism here in germoney, running around in just a nappy/t-shirt combination. It wouldn't be against law if it happens on a nudist beach though. although i don't know what the nudists would say if someone isnt naked around em lol...

by law it would be exhibitionism here in germoney, running around in just a nappy/t-shirt combination. It wouldn't be against law if it happens on a nudist beach though. although i don't know what the nudists would say if someone isnt naked around em lol...

"For God sake man, take some clothes off!"

We are not accepted by society,get used to it. Even with millions of diaper users in this country alone-it's still tabboo. Go out like that if you wish,but expect to be arrested for indecent exposure..(yes I know it sounds silly,since you are covered,but they WILL)

At the very least people, are going to think you are mentally ill.

And here is one last thing to consider. consent.

What if children see you like that? Is it fair to expose your "kink" to them?Tthe law doesn't think so.

This is my personal opinion....but just as i would not want people running around in just their underwear in my small town....i would not want them running around in just their diaper either... seems a bit unhygenic to me...

or from a different perspective....

i also wouldn't exactly want to see anyone running around in their erotic attire (whatever their kinks may be) and that would include someone in their diaper...i don't want to experience anyones sexual fantasies but my own thank you.....

And explain that sorta thing to your kids....

a little exhibitionism in a grown up venue is a lot of fun.....i agree.....but i don't think its fair for the general public to have to deal with it when they are just minding their own business....

Remember too.....it might be fun to see a young (over eighteen), fit, clean, well groomed person running around in just a diaper....but ...and no offense to anyone older then 20 something or overweight....but same rules apply for everyone....no matter size, age or self grooming levels.....

Finally i have no doubt in my mind that anyone in small town midwest USA caught running around in a diaper is going to at the very least be picked up by the local police and while maybe you won't be arrested....it's not going to make your evening or help your popularity in the community in any way, shape, or form....

• 4 weeks later...

I like to go out in public wearing only mt diaper and a half shirt, I do this so people ( females ) will see me dressed in my diaper, when I know that Im being noticed, I look to see there reaction on there face! is that nomal or am I just to weird?

I do it all the time.read my replys on the site ..Ronald.nechetsky@rcn.com

Write me for stories please..Ronald

I like to go out in public wearing only mt diaper and a half shirt, I do this so people ( females ) will see me dressed in my diaper, when I know that Im being noticed, I look to see there reaction on there face! is that nomal or am I just to weird?

Yes, I love to show my pampers to women in public

I always did and alwawys will..Ron

post-5407-1148628744_thumb.jpg

post-5407-1148628846_thumb.jpg

post-5407-1148628952_thumb.jpg

post-5407-1148629373_thumb.jpg

post-5407-1148628744_thumb.jpg

post-5407-1148628846_thumb.jpg

post-5407-1148628952_thumb.jpg

post-5407-1148629373_thumb.jpg

Here in the US CALIFORNIA i go to nude beachs and were just my diaper all the time and have been doing ti for 20 years

Okay, I couldn't resist. This is a picture from 2 halloween's ago. We went out trick or treating and then on to a costume part. I won "best costume" at the costume party too.

Errr you won best costume??? Did like anybody else bother with a costume???

:screwy:

Your a freak who needs urgently needs the new seasons look...a nice white coat with long sleeves that fasten at the back.

It's people like you who give us a bad name

:screwy:

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I've gone through a hotel in a diaper and shirt. I'm not ab, just incontinent, but I am at the point where I just don't fucking care anymore. Although I did turn red when somebody not only commented about the fact I was in a diaper, but noticed I was having an accident right then. They insulted me, and I got mad. He told the hotel staff, and they didn't care.

At home I wear a diaper and shirt most the time just because it's more comfortable. I've chatted with my neighbors that way, and they don't care. Although they did request that I explain it to their kids cause they asked why a grown up had diapers. I think I handled it well.

I told them that some adults wear diapers because that part of me doesn't work so well, just the same as some wear glasses when their eyes don't work as well.

They asked if it means I'm a baby, to which I said "nope".