LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Secure Personal Care Diapers

So I thought it was interesting that when I emailed them about a tracking number the email was signed Bambino Customer Service. I had heard they used the same factory, but didn't know they are now one company under different names.

I ordered a sample of the mediums and large Secure Xplus'just to see what changes they made. Supposedly they are made the same as the Bambino line, with regards to the size changes and width etc.

I used to wear mediums and they fit ok and worked well. Well, the current medium I am in fits GREAT and feels wonderful ...I am really impressed :thumbsup: I thought with the changes they made that I would have to switch to a large. I say that based on the fact that the 'new' medium Teddy's I ordered (sample) didn't fit :( So i ordered a large sample in those as well, but I haven't tried them yet.

I really like the secure X plus line, and I always have. So I think I'll stick with these as my go to (or go in?) all around disposable. I have a lot of cloth ones as well, but these work well for discrete wear, and they really feel like they will hold a LOT as well.

It looks like what used to be a great product just got a heck of a lot better! :D

Me one happy camper! :D