LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi Everyone I Am Yuki

Hi Yuki. Are you Japanese? Just asking because I spent 8 years in Japan, so speak fairly fluently.

It depends on what type of person you're boyfriend is. If it was me, I would want you to be completely honest with me, and I wouldn't care if you said you had to wear diapers. I\d be quite turned on, in fact. (^_^)

If he's squeemish though, or you think he might ridicule you for it... well, perhaps he's not the right guy for you? I would keep it secret until you're sure what kind of person he is, and don't sleep with him.

I'd say you're better off telling him, just tell him you want a word about something private tell him.

If you need protection it's better he finds out earlier than later though as pvc said it could be better to rtry and figure out his reaction before deciding whether or not to tell him. (though the odds are you're going to imagine something worse than what will happen)

A couple of things to consider. When I told my - then - future wife, I got the sense she was concerned that it might affect our intimate relationship and that she might have to become the caregiver. When I assured her that neither of these things would happen, that seemed to take a lot of pressure off her, especially the caregiving thing. She was ok with me wearing in front of her and in fact, it became really exciting for her. It was a benefit to her to have me wear. My personal excitement of wearing, combined with my love and excitement for her, really paid off for her. It was special and she caught on, often encouraging me to wear my diapers and plastic pants whenever. Still, she never dressed or changed me. Her big concern was just that, she didn't want to change me. That was left to me. It was not a problem.

Your situation may be different. Your bf may either now be ok with you wearing and willing to change you or at some point later, willing to change you. Go cautiously and see where you wind up. I'm sure you both will find some level of comfort.

Kinda veering off topic, but that brings up an interesting question for me. Has there been a poll somewhere on the site that asks if you want to be changed by someone else or not? For me it's never been something I even close to want. I'm a total control freak though. I don't even like someone else making me toast or god forbid making me tea.

Welcome though Yuki! Hopefully you find what you need. There's a lot of talk by us peeps in The States about the crappier versions of the Attends and Tena diapers we here, but I have to say, we're pretty lucky overall. There's a lot of great brands that can be ordered relatively inexpensively compared to some places. No idea what it's like in AUS but I have certainly heard some of the issues people have had in other countries finding a supplier of a decent brand.

My advice on telling your BF would be the advice I have heard Dan Savage give countless times to people with odd fetishes (or odd needs as the case may be). The worst thing you can do is act ashamed of it. Do your best to speak confidently and don't apologize for it.

Welcome Yuki!

I loved HK when I visited, I do remember seeing an interesting brand of diapers in Watson's when you head back!

Oh so do u still like it now? haha just kidding.. Watson is actually owned by the asian richest man.. buying things there is convenient but not chaep

A couple of things to consider. When I told my - then - future wife, I got the sense she was concerned that it might affect our intimate relationship and that she might have to become the caregiver. When I assured her that neither of these things would happen, that seemed to take a lot of pressure off her, especially the caregiving thing. She was ok with me wearing in front of her and in fact, it became really exciting for her. It was a benefit to her to have me wear. My personal excitement of wearing, combined with my love and excitement for her, really paid off for her. It was special and she caught on, often encouraging me to wear my diapers and plastic pants whenever. Still, she never dressed or changed me. Her big concern was just that, she didn't want to change me. That was left to me. It was not a problem.

Your situation may be different. Your bf may either now be ok with you wearing and willing to change you or at some point later, willing to change you. Go cautiously and see where you wind up. I'm sure you both will find some level of comfort.

Thanks. but neither he nor i will consider being diapered as an excitement. plus urine for most are a dirty thing. still i think he may accept it, but just a matter of time.

Hiya there Yuki. I enjoyed speaking with you the other night in chat. I don't speak Mandarin or Cantonese myself but am familiar with both dialects because I used to be an international operator for MCI. Before the whole worldcom scandal and whatever. I hope to chat again as well. While I do not wet the bed, I can still relate somewhat because of the work situation I talked about, having 3 hours between breaks and then not being able to hold it always. Thank heavens for diapers thats all I'm sayin. :) *huggies ya*

Yuki,

Nee-how-ma! (How-how). Okay, my Chinese is just about tapped out now. I hope that things are working out for you with your boyfriend. The way I've read you explain it, you need to wear a diaper when you sleep like myopic people need to wear glasses to drive. It's no different and if you take the attitude that's it's just something you need when you sleep and know from this site that you are not the only one, you can lead your boyfriend to that understanding as well. If he's a pea brained moron and doesn't get it, there is no shortage of guys out there to try again with. If your partner can't accept you the way you are, what makes them your partner?

E Como Mai (welcome in Hawaiian) and Say Gii-in! (okay, so my attempts at romanizing Chinese suck),

Honu