LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Terry Towelling Mattress Protector

Can anyone tell me if they use a waterproof terry towelling mattress protector.My problem am both bowel and urinary incontinent at times I also suffer night sweats so I have just brought a new mattress ruined the old one.Heres my problem covered the mattress with the terry towelling then a fitted cushioned mattress protector over that and a sheet on top.As I produce a lot of body heat is it me getting hot or the mattress protector causing the heat.Bigbabygee

Our new mattress had a special pillow top cover that zips onto it (Serta brand) so I put a shower curtain between the real mattress and the zippy cover. It crinkles a little, but doesn't reflect body heat and moisture back at us. Add a microfiber waterproof cover over that and I think we're good. The curtain provides that extra protection and also keeps the mattress from getting full of dead skin and body moisture over time, as I've heard some say that mattresses tend to gain weight due to those things. (Ew.)

I've got a waterproof protector that has a towel like surface on it. It works well, we've even done things like spill entire cups of coffee on it in addition to the occasional wetting accident.

Nothing leaks through and you can just throw it in the wash.