LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking To Be A Friend, Daddy, Baby Whatever To Any Female In The Grand Prairie/Dfw Area

So i decided to end my relationship with the gf cause she would let me get close in her life.

She was always trying to keep her porblems to herself and hide from family and friends where no one could get ahold of her for weeks to months on end

I tried to help her but as her bf it was a problem so we went back to being friends so i can help her without it killing me not being able to spend time with her or talk to her enough to help her and our relationship. So we are now back to friends

So as of now i am looking to be a friend to anyone female so i can figured out how to help her better and talk to her get a female idea of how to be a better friend to her

Plus looking to be either a daddy, playmate or baby to any female looking for one so i can still get my lifestyle done.

I know some people are going to post negative response to this a guys thread looking for a female

yes i know but please keep your comments to yourself.

If your a female and wanting a friend, daddy, playmate, baby whatever in the area pm me.

Thank you for looking and reading

• 1 year later...