LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help Idk What To Do

ncabdl

ok, so i have always been into diapers. i love them, but i have always been secret about them, and i have never told anyone. At times i have felt so out of place that i have throne every thing i have baby related away. so now i have a girlfriend and scense we have been together i have not even touched a diaper, as i thought to my self that the sex would over mine my craving to be babied. How ever my girlfriend brought up randomly about how she saw something about an adult baby and said its weird,and shit. But it sounded if she was trying to get a reaction off me. also she always points out diapers at the store and saying in a joking tone that it would be nice not to have to use the bathroom all the time. She is only 16 and we have to sneak to be alone in the house. Do you think she is hinting me that she likes diapers?(like the way i do)

You list yourself as a DL, do you have AB tendencies? I know I don't have to tell you but even though your ages are close, you are considered a adult in most areas of the U.S. be careful what you do or expose to a juvenile. At this point I wouldn't even think of outing this if I were you. Just some friendly advice. :)