LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed Lets Help Kat Out

Hey all. I know that for some of us going to school is a financial strain. It is made even harder when you've gone through cancer and won and are left with medical bills. Whats even more amazing is when someone goes back to school to help others with their psycological and emotional needs. Quite frankly Kat or diaper kitten as some of you may know her is a cancer surviver and is trying to study abroad. I thought as a community we could help her out in any way we can. I believe this is a noble venture and I wish Kat all the best. Just passing the message a long http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1EwltcBXN8&feature=related So help if you can and try to offer some emotional support as well since School and Work are no small thing to juggle in life.

While just about everyone that knows me and my situation knows I can't really help financially. I do have to wonder if this isn't a bit over the top. I mean I really commend Kat for what she does and has done for us in the community. I just seem to think a trip abroad to study is a bit of a luxury that isn't really needed to obtain her goal. But then again I struggle to eat a meal every day sooooo. I also want to point out that I do really like her and if I could afford a trip to her nursery I wouldn't hesitate to make a appointment to live out a small dream.

I am surprised to hear of her illness but am glad to hear or assume to hear that she is better. I would just suggest that perhaps she could offer some sort of special on her services that would perhaps in the end net her more income than the normal nursery would obtain. Perhaps those that would be willing to spend a bit less than her already normal prices would be tempted to book with her and as such boost her school fund and such. I am not sure if she books all available slots, if so great, but if not maybe this would help her. Just a thought on my end.. and oh yeah Kat thanks for all you do.. and that diaper in the video above is awesome ! Your such a cutie. :P

• Like 1