LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Silence: Golden Or Despised?

BoTox

Do you like for your diaper to make noise? Is total noise-free existence your goal?

I know some desire the noisy diapers and crave the crinkle. Do you try to make your diapers louder?

I prefer stealth and as quiet a diaper as I can wear. This is a difficult thing some times as I prefer a plastic backed diaper over the cloth-like coverings though they are quieter.

Anyone else deal with these juxtaposed dilemas?

I never get tired of seeing how many little off-shoots of the AB/DL world there are out there. Just when I think I'm really content with how I am and what I'm into, something like this thread shows up! LOL

For me, I just love diapers, being in them and using them. My preference, too, is "stealth". It's MY business I'm in diapers and into being in them and using them, especially in public, by MY choice. I mean, I'm discreet and don't impose MY "thing" onto anyone else.

If someone were to discover I am wearing diapers or notice it, I'M the one in them and using them, not THEM.

I prefer to be discreet. I prefer not to push the envelope of discovery. I prefer not to make it obvious, by sight - visible diaper line - or sound - the "noise" of a diaper and/or plastic pants(which I never go without, and usually TWO pairs of plastic pants, especially for added leakproofing in public) and especially not "smell", and that means I don't want to smell like pee and I certainly don't want to make others uncomfortable by parading around with a load in my pants.

I know some don't feel complete or can't really enjoy their diaper thing without crinkly noise. As a child of the 50's, it was the swish of soft Gerber vinyl waterproof pants, which replaced Playtex latex baby pants, which had a muted, but "swish" sound as well. I'll take that any day over the "crinkle" of disposable diaper backing. But, see, that's MY thing!

• Like 1

I understand completely. As a baby in the early 60s, I have no memory of diapers as a child. I barely remember my youngest brother wearing them but that is so dim as to have not made any kind of real impression on me, as far as I know.

I dearly love my privacy and when I wear in public, I'm am the one listening for the tell tale sign of diapers.