LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello!

Ben123

It's kind of a funny story how I got here...

The other night when I was gong to bed, I began thinking back to a few years ago when I saw a DLing guy a couple of times and once tried on one of his diapers. Wlel he ended up basically then saying over IM he didn't want to see me again (when I was visiting him in his town a few hours away over the weekend). Well, due to how cruel he was to me, needless to say I was very angry and bitter about the entire experience. I'm pretty well over it for the most part but it did effect me deeply how I was treated. I distanced myself from the entire experience out of how badly I felt.

Anyhow... that experience popped into my mind and something made me want to look up about the lifestyle.. So.. I grabbed my phone and did a quick search and found this site. I browsed it a bit and then registered ... but at that particular time, I wasn't really even considering wearing a diaper. I was more drawn just to the "Adult Kids" board here on DD.

But after a day or so of reflection on that day a few years ago.. I found that I didn't exactly hate wearing the diaper. It felt a bit weird... but at the same time I didn't mind it. After much consideration.. I decided to try it out again. Go figure! I am very much looking forward to it.

I ordered a pack of L/XL Goodnites online for shipment to my home... under $24 with rush shipping from Walmart.com for 24 of them. (Only $2 higher than standard shipping!). More convenient and avoids harassment of buying them in person. Buying normal adult diapers would probably get less odd looks than buying such large sized Goodnites... especially since I look about 18-20 years old. But I am so slim (I wear about 29"-30" jeans) that most diapers start at size medium. There are a few members here on DD that wear Goodnites so I figured it was worth trying out since they are relatively cheap and easy to get. After careful consideration for size and cost, I figured it was the best thing to try. Plus I like the designs.

So in 2 or 3 days I should have my Goodnites... :D