LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Junkyard Diapers

So the topic of roadside diapers jogged my memory a bit and so I thought I'd start this thread.

Several times I have been to one of our many local junk yards looking for some parts with a buddy of mine where I have come across unused diapers.

The most memorable was a van that was in their and I was poking around in it and came across a package of larger than baby diapers, but smaller tha adult diapers. They were probably for a 10 year old kid or so. Since my buddy was a few cars away looking at something else, I checked them out a bit, but they seamed to be of a lesser quality, I didn't look at them long though, so as not to have my buddy find me checking them out and then start asking questions.

One other time I was in a different car and found some really nice plastic backed baby diapers, Huggies or Luvs, I can't remember now. There were only 2 or 3, but as excited as I was I couldn't pass them up. I waited till my friend got a bit away from me and then stuffed them in my coat. and one down my crotch fitting it on as best I could givin the situation. It was awesome walking around there with a diaper on. My excitement level was rtather high that day.

Anyway, I haven't been to any junkyards in a while since I don't drive the same old clunkers as I used to, but ever since that first find, I always look in the back seats and trunks for diapers. Easy clues as to weather you might find some are to pay attention if the car has kids stuff in it, or lots of cheerios or the like strewn about the back seat. if so, It might be worth trying to find a way into the trunk for a nice hidden treasure.

Additionally, I enjoy Maxi pads, those can commonly be found in glove boxes. I have stuffed some of those down my pants on more than one occasion also! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

That is a good idea I never tought of, wearing a diaper to the junkyard.

I love going to the yard on a very cold day, dressed in as many layers as I can stand, I never tought of adding another layer on the inside to make going to the yard more fun,

I don't think our local big yard has too many small cars like I like to play with, but it would be fun just to go look around like I used to when I drove clunkers, not too many years ago.

New cars are nice, but I miss my all day adventures in the junk yard.

I'm going to have to start doing that again, only now I'm going diapered.

I remember my junkyard days when I worked to fix & re-sell old junkers. I had diapers then and was glad for it. I can't imagine there's much worse than loosing an hour having to walk a half-mile + to some cruddy porta-potty (if they even have one), then all the way back again- especially when you don't have to.