LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Finally Come Out As Gay (Looking For Something Platonic)

So I've finally told everyone I'm gay after much speculation from people with me being a little bit camp and all. I think its given me something of an identity after being confused about my sexuality for so long I can finally except I'm physically attracted to men but not sexually it that makes sense? I would like a platonic relationship with somebody who also enjoys nappies. Its actually been an easy transition because people are more accepting then I thought they would be.

George, you sound alot like myself, I know I'm gay but not really interested in having sex, all I want is a plutonic relationship.

My problem is I waited too long to admit to myself, and selected others, that I'm gay.

Good luck to you George

Congratulations. I think that you'll find your life is much easier when you're not living a lie.

• 2 weeks later...

For the most part I'm not much into sex either which tends to create some conflict with most people when you try to have a bf. I don't mind it every so often if the mood strikes me but even weekly seems like too much for me.

My ideal relationship is someone a bit childish like me (but mature in the right ways too) who has SOME interest in sex but not very much.