LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abu'S Other New Diaper

Competition in markets is such an awesome thing. The BMX ones did not impress me, but I am still looking forward to another style from them, the Cushies and SDKs are so awesome. I just wish they'd increase their warehouse size a bit, I'd pay a bit more per case just to make sure they're always in stock. Since I need them and use the Cushies and SDK in place of the medical ones (at my own expense) it's not like going without is an option. I choose them over ones I could have my insurance pay for because their products are superior in many ways.

Maybe they'll actually deliver on the overnight they promised two years ago...

I'm sure we'll know by December when they start delivering on this product.

Or, who knows, they may have learned from their mistake after the first second third fourth time

LOL Bambino X sure was an attempted improvement as the diaper is a bit wider in the crotch and feels more secure when wearing overnight.

Back on topic, I just hope its not a printed pull up, unless it has the coverage of a diaper.

While asking an unrelated question to ABU, I asked if there were plans in the works to create a printed pull up similar to pull-ups / goodnights. The rep said it is on their list of things to do. I know it is something I would like to see out of them.