LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Footed Pajamas

I have a pair. The quality is IMHO very good - everything is sewn perfectly, no loose threads or anything like that. The fabric (mine is made of 'cuddle flece') is thick and very soft, really nice to the touch.

The fit is generally loose, but not baggy - they're roomy enough to not get in the way, but don't hang on you like a sack (assuming you choose the correct size).

The owner responds to emails pretty fast and is willing to answer any questions you might have. As for shipping, in my case the whole process, from order to delivery, took about 14 days (inside EU). It depends a bit on when you order - I imagine there's less demand in the warm months, so it should arrive pretty quickly.

All in all, I can definitely recommend them - they're pricey, but you get what you pay for: customization, high quality and very good customer service.

Me and my boyfriend actually ordered one each yesterday from that company :D

I can't wait for mine to arrive its going to be awesome!

They are pricey but that is mainly due to the fact that they are hand made and custom to your wishes.

The above comments pretty much sum the company up, me and my gf bought ours over a year ago and they're still in perfect condition, worth every penny especially in the winter - saved us a fortune in heating bills! :)

Thanks for the input. I was excited as this site has exactly what I wanted, despite the $100 plus for one with shipping. My fiance wants one with detachable feet so likely I will be ordering 2.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered mine a couple days ago. There is no doubt they are expensive. After the conversion from pounds to dollars our order was about $250....ouch....

• 1 month later...

Just got my order and I can say these are of far higher quality than the Jumpin Jammerz I previously bought. Well worth the money. Took about 2 months from order to delivery though as I live in the Midwest USA.

got mine from there. LOVE them. They are amazing, VERY high quality as stated above. The only thing that I would have done differently is not gotten the zip in the back. I thought it would be babyish/toddler style, but it feels like they did it incorrectly and just doesn't feel right.

The people above are telling the truth, they are really expensive. I think mine was $150(USD) after everything was all said and done.

demosthenes705:

"The only thing that I would have done differently is not gotten the zip in the back. I thought it would be babyish/toddler style, but it feels like they did it incorrectly and just doesn't feel right."

Ah ha why would you worry about the zipper placement.

You are a baby and not in control of how things are fasten back or front.

Whether is feels correct is not your concern.

Actually it should be LOCKED on to prevent tampering and wandering ideas of escape.

Locking mittens should be added to prevent other random acts.

You are no longer in control - - -

You are getting very sleepy - - -

You will mess in your diapers - - -

And it will be perfectly natural - - -

Diaper control is not yours to worry about.

Mommy & Daddy will see to it that you are taken care of in due time.

So go suck on a pacifier or something else more suitable - - -

I really do not expect a reply since you are now in a incapacitated state and until

you learn to behave and get out of diapers and can use a computer to communicate

you will just have to let Mommy & Daddy take care of the details.

BabyLock