LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello!

Hello, I'm BigBabbyBlue75

First off i sorry if there any miss spelling in this, I was born with a disabely and i cant rember letter and nubers good at all. I was raise in a small town and was the only one in my school with problems so they put me in a class by my self for most of the day i realy only seen other kids for luch and going to and from school, that when i first rember wanting to wear diapers so i would be a babby and not in school. I feelt so alone and unlike then but i dont blame then they were trying to help me and in there minds alone was better then what the kids would do to me.

I had to repat first grade and this time i was with kids but i never fit in i was older and slower then the other kids, and had no friends. The teacher try to help by bribing the other kids to play with me with little luck, and i soon felt bad that every play ground toy i try to play on the other kids would move and i thought i was to blame so i started hiding be hind a tree and wach the other kids playing, that too made me want to be a babby and not in school. I'm now 31 and i still kid like in a way i nerver had a job that i could realy live off by my self and i dont realy trust other so i still live with my mom and dad. I nerver told my story befor and i hope i was not to open. I just found out there are places like this and it feel good to tell someone!

I have never worn a diaper mostly becuse I dont want to hurt my mom and dad any more then i have. that and i feel as if i die if any one found out. not that i have friends now but for my falmy. I realy new to this so i dont know what i am. Role playing sounds fun and being a daddy too. i like girls and i looking for my soul maite realy but i need friends too.

BigBabbyBlue75

Hey Bigbabyblue welcome! I just wanted to say hi and that i read ur post and wanted to welcome u to Daily diapers... u were very brave comin on and telling ur story! Stop in the chat room sometime.. most in there are understanding and kind... hope to chat with ya sometime!!

Curious :D

Welcome, to the best site on the net! I'm a fairly new member here too and it has been wonderful! Meeting new people and talking to others with the same interests. I'm sure you will get alot out of this site, I have. Well hope to see you in chat.

Hi BigBabbyBlue75. I can understand the difficulty with making friends (outside of the internet), and being disabled. I have Asperger's Syndrome, a mild form of autism. Thank you for sharing your story. :)

Fortunately, I've meet some friendly and supportive members in the chat room and message board. I hope you make some friends here, too. Welcome aboard!

Hia BIGBABBYBLUE75...oh your post was so beautiful. I wish you hadn't all those problems. I am happy you found this place...we have babies of all kinds. Some of us have to mess ourselves because of medical problems, some of us just love being babied...there are rich ones not so rich ones...we got it all! And now we have you too, that's a good thing. Hopefully this will help you along in your life. Adult baby sites have given me the confidence to confront my feelings head on. Maybe one day you will be able to explain to your Mom and Dad and hopefully they will understand. It shows that you love them very much...you are a good boy. What a shame that children can be so cruel, you relax now you are in a good place babies are #1 here :) From your post you have a good handle on the world it seems. I wish you well in finding that soul mate too...there is one out there for everyone so don't give up, stay at it. As the others did I too invite you into the chat room we would love to meet you. Till then you keep your chin up and smile BigBabbyBlue :thumbsup:

Huggie :biker_h4h:

Hi bigbabbyblue75 and welcome to Daily Diapers!!! There are lots of friendly and very helpful members here. It shouldn't take you long to get to know a few as some stay on the boards, others only like to chat, but some of us like doing both. I hope you feel welcome here and stay a while. I look forward to seeing you around the boards and in chat. Enjoy!!!

Hi bigbabbyblue75 and welcome to Daily Diapers!!! There are lots of friendly and very helpful members here. It shouldn't take you long to get to know a few as some stay on the boards, others only like to chat, but some of us like doing both. I hope you feel welcome here and stay a while. I look forward to seeing you around the boards and in chat. Enjoy!!!

I wanted to say thank you all for your kind posts, you have all made me feel welcome here. As for the chat rooms i cant get in yet but i try to get in, i need to figer a way to get my ID to them so i can, i think that what i readed but i love reading the boards and should be posting more as time go by and i get the feel of things here. hope you hear from you all some day!