LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Old Adult Baby Movie

dave8901

I am looking for an old adult baby movie I saw years ago. I think it was put out by PDF. I was able to find part of it on youtube but would like the whole video.

It's about a guy named Lee who puts an add in the paper to be babied.The women he meets makes him wet his pants in public than tried to turn him into a real baby in her house. I know the acting wasn't the best, but I do like the story line. Anyone know where I can find this video? Or if you have it could I get a copy form you?

-David

• 3 weeks later...

I am looking for an old adult baby movie I saw years ago. I think it was put out by PDF. I was able to find part of it on youtube but would like the whole video.

It's about a guy named Lee who puts an add in the paper to be babied.The women he meets makes him wet his pants in public than tried to turn him into a real baby in her house. I know the acting wasn't the best, but I do like the story line. Anyone know where I can find this video? Or if you have it could I get a copy form you?

-David

Hi David, sorry for the delay responding.

My loving husband and I produced two videos in 1992 and 1993 which were distributed by DPF. I star in both of those: Darling Baby Angel (1992) and Angela's Fantasy (1993)

Neither involve an ad, so I assume these are not the videos you want. Currently Daily Diapers has the rights to distribute my videos.

DPF sold other videos before distributing mine. It is entirely possible the one you want was one of those. I saw one or two of the other DPF videos at a party, but I have forgotten the details.