LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Friends

Guest ruled_by_the_id

Guest ruled_by_the_id

I'm new to the ab/dl scene and was hoping to find some people to talk to and to learn from. :unsure:

I became curious about this when I came across so photos on the web. I found them interesting and decided to find out more. With little success.

So I went to a drug store in another town and purchased a package of attends.

I'm wearing one as I type this and I would like to talk with others who could explain some differences in the feelings I'm having {both physical and Mental}.

Thank you for your time and kindness in helping me learn more!

• 2 weeks later...

You will find there are a lot of people here like you. I started wearing diapers on and off in the early 90's, quit for a while because I didn't know there were others that shared the same interests. It was a new, exciting and sometimes uncomfortable feeling thinking something was wrong with me. I had that a lot at first but as you find out there are a lot of everyday men and women that share our same interests it can become very enjoyable whether wearing them because you enjoy it, for sexual interests or whatever reason. As I get more comfortable here I'll add my email address but you can PM me here if you want to chat more.