LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Don'T Even Wear

Nope, however as I can't find a fit gf or bf into wearing diapers with me.... Wearing them myself over the years has got a bit boring I have to say, as It's like 99% purely sexual for me, so I only occassionally do it....

I wouldn't ever stop it, as the urges would come back too strong then... But much less than I used to though.

But I find getting off to a really hot girl or guy wearing diapers, or even not wearing diapers will do it for me. Other fetishes I'm really lovin' now are seeing hot slim girls between ages 18-35 ish in either skin-tight shiny or wet look leather or pvc pants/leggings. And if I saw say a diaper waistband poking out of the top it would be an added bonus....

Or a really thick pad instead, as those skin-tight wet look or shiny pants/leggings show all her curves. And without anything underneath, a camel toe,lol and arse crack,lol.

Don't really like them on guys if shiny or wet look and skin-tight as they make them look super gay, not in a good way.

Basically I'm tired of the same old fetish pics on diapergal say, they should have other fashion styles or fetishes WITH the diapers.

Hi Sparks,

same here. I rarely wear and its usually enough for me to just come online and get my dose of adbl pics.

I often find it a way bigger turn on to see girls in diapers, than wearing myself. Wearing diapers is nice in a different way.